Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff

Options
1212223242527»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭identer

Still finding it kind of limiting in designing.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,429 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Wow this thread has died a death! (or is it just the game?)
    Been playing it on and off on windows for a bit.
    It doesn't have a lot going for it on that platform, never gets any updates or involved in the events that ios and android get.
    But I just noticed that the Griffins house is a bit off, I can't quite put my finger on it :D
    All the other building models are fine though!

4YKVTZ.png

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Anyone still playing? Star Trek event killed it for me. Logged in again the other day and it's yet another event so I haven't logged in again since. Surely they have to have noticed the constant events aren't working?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I got a new phone, and I just didn't see the point in installing the game on it to be honest. I think the Star Trek event was the last thing I played of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,151 ✭✭✭corkie

Also lost interest in the game.

Last good event was the star trek event.

All events since required too many clams to actually achieve anything, plus 24 hour time quest that where impossible without spending clams.

I still log in to collect what non premium characters/stuff I can.

Looking forward to the futurama game and will probably drop this one once that is available.

The Digital Services Act 2024 [EU] ~ Social Media and You ~ Nanny State guidance for parental monitoring of apps ~ Censorship: - broad laws that will probably effect Adult use of same.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Yeah, I think it started off well but it really got absurd the level of stuff you needed clams to get.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Angron wrote: »
    Yeah, I think it started off well but it really got absurd the level of stuff you needed clams to get.

It's a shame how it turned out. For the first few months it was easily better than TSTO but then they noticed people pay real money for clams and made everything premium or pay to win. Really sucked the fun out of the game while TSTO went the opposite direction and made the events easier and less demanding. Last event I did fully, I was logging in every four hours and still nowhere close to completing it. Last event for TSTO I finished with two days to spare only logging in twice a day at most.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,309 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

Well it's no better now. Log in every 3 hrs or so and still a week behind...crazy events

Advertisement