Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,429 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

The office farm is great :D

I have 3 rows of 19 offices (57) making 1140 every 2 hours :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Bummer1234 wrote: »
    Where can i get the office farm gnfnrhead?

Build a load of offices' beside each other. They only take half an hour and pay out every two hours. I cleared a few patches of land at the top and stuck them there. Think I have 21 offices now. The more you build, the more you make. I only stopped at 21 as I ran out of space because I want to keep them together. Once I finish clearing the Asian district (tomorrow night probably) I'll go back to clearing that land for more office space.

Not sure who the hell is using them all since I only have a population of 19 :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Loving the game but still stuck on inner tubes for Cleveland, I still need another 10 - very frustrating!
    I'm working on unlocking Brian at the same time, just built the library earlier today and have had a few of the required items drop for him already so at least it's a good start on that one. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭TFK

Finally unlocked Cleveland!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,151 ✭✭✭corkie

10386864_10152234913601298_3672404567208865501_n.jpg

This new outfit would come late at night and after sending my characters on overnight tasks

There is also an app store update available as well.
    This new Update will give us a new skin for Cleveland and will come with two items for free. The Dance Floor and St. Elmo’s Clam.

cool-cleveland-update.png?w=300&h=197

From familyguyaddicts

The Digital Services Act 2024 [EU] ~ Social Media and You ~ Nanny State guidance for parental monitoring of apps ~ Censorship: - broad laws that will probably effect Adult use of same.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,309 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

I finally got my last lois headband on Sunday evening! Now I am chasing 12 lotions and 5 jackets for cleveland 80s!!! Woo hoo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

I am just after 1 more Eye to unlock anime peter been at this for nearly a month now and then i will get Tricia Takanawa and then i will have no more to do in the game as i have unlocked all the land i can get have all buildings (That don't need claims).

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭CNTRLR

I am just after 1 more Eye to unlock anime peter been at this for nearly a month now and then i will get Tricia Takanawa and then i will have no more to do in the game as i have unlocked all the land i can get have all buildings (That don't need claims).

i am in the exact same boat, loosing faith in in almost its that frustrating, will nearly pay the 9 sure to buy the last one...

and unlocked all the stuff from the pyramid?

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭pedatron

Been trying to get a headband for Lois for the past two weeks. So frustrating. I'll be stuck on Anime Peter for a loooong time I reckon!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'm trying to get the whip for S&M Lois now, I've just started the quest chain to clear the bulls so I'm hopeful I'll get something from that.

Need 3 more sheens for 80's Cleveland. Hopefully have him by tomorrow. Finally got mermaid Peter the other day too.

Are some characters not available yet, or have I just not triggered them yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Addicted too this game! Level 28! Trying too get 89s Cleveland at min

Finally got 80's Cleveland :D time to get Peter doing his other tasks now.

No chance of getting all the prizes from the pyramid though. I'll probably get the camel but nothing after that unless they drastically increase payouts and extend it.

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    Finally got 80's Cleveland :D time to get Peter doing his other tasks now.

No chance of getting all the prizes from the pyramid though. I'll probably get the camel but nothing after that unless they drastically increase payouts and extend it.

i have the camel...maybe can get pyramid...but its a stretch...no cleveland yet, need 8 sheens..Have everything les and all land unlocked now and a few bob saved. I recokon new stuff going to cause a fortune now as we will all have saved money in these tasks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Buzz Killington the third

Show us your Quahog. Here's mine at the moment.

7wLkct.jpg

here ye go

312294.jpg

I've just beaten king butt in my first round of shots. Still trying to get the headbands to create Anime Peter and almost have 80's Cleveland. I'm on level 30 now but damn it's slow going sometimes.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

My game crashes and freezes constantly, anyone else?

how do ye get the pictures up? im on iphone 5s?

• Advertisement

MrMac84 wrote: »
    how do ye get the pictures up? im on iphone 5s?

Screenshots, then stitch them together using an app or on your pc

Screenshots, then stitch them together using an app or on your pc

Any suggestions on an app please

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Any suggestions on an app please

Try moldiv

Or bluestacks. The mistakes I made stitching were all my fault only. I'm level 34 and no king butt at all. Have all except 80s Cleveland

Or bluestacks. The mistakes I made stitching were all my fault only. I'm level 34 and no king butt at all. Have all except 80s Cleveland

"UPDATE: Make SURE you’ve updated to the latest version of TQFS. I know this may slow your mummy spawn rate, but this could also be why your game is crashing. So if you haven’t updated, update & try it again. Let us know if the throne returns for you! "

• Registered Users Posts: 8,893 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

With the Kingdom of the Full Moon event ending at 9pm GMT tonight here is a glitch to earn enough moon idols to win King Butt.
    After king butt gets sucked into the toilet, within the minute that he takes to respawn, close the app and wait 1 to 2 minutes. When you return you should have 20 extra shots for each color. Had 55,000 idols today and was up to 100,000 idols within 15 minutes. Please note that once you unlock King Butt at 100,000 idols the glitch doesn't work.

Here's mine at the min

• Registered Users Posts: 6,429 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

With the Kingdom of the Full Moon event ending at 9pm GMT tonight here is a glitch to earn enough moon idols to win King Butt.
    After king butt gets sucked into the toilet, within the minute that he takes to respawn, close the app and wait 1 to 2 minutes. When you return you should have 20 extra shots for each color. Had 55,000 idols today and was up to 100,000 idols within 15 minutes. Please note that once you unlock King Butt at 100,000 idols the glitch doesn't work.

This is brilliant, nice find pal!

On my way to 100k asses as I type :D

Found the glitch earlier on another site but didn't shut out of my game fully before going back in.... So it didn't work and not enough to try again... Ah well...

• Advertisement

Found the glitch earlier on another site but didn't shut out of my game fully before going back in.... So it didn't work and not enough to try again... Ah well...

Advertisement