Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IEC 2014 Stage 2 Thread - All Stage 2 questions here!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭Kaizersoze81

Scan your passport photo in using your scanner at highest dpi available. Use idphoto4you.com to upload the photo, choose "single image" and 600dpi options. Should work and you should get a size of around 860x600

• Registered Users Posts: 36 eamohal

Hey folks on stage 2 CIC while I do the application form are we obligated only to fill out the highlighted fiels on the PDF format apalication for work permit? Also what exactly are we supposed to do when we require additional sheets foe employment history? Thanks anybody?

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭JamHn

Sacramento wrote: »
    Adobe Reader X.

Did you have any issues with uploading a validated form PDF?

• Registered Users Posts: 31 duffman44

Just submitted my CIC i've a job offer should i have uploaded it on to the letter of explanation?

duffman44 wrote: »
    Just submitted my CIC i've a job offer should i have uploaded it on to the letter of explanation?

No . No need to write anything about employment for iec visa. Only for young professionals.

• Advertisement

No . No need to write anything about employment for iec visa. Only for young professionals.

How did you get your IMM1295 PDF to upload properly - Did you have any difficulty with it at all? Were there areas that weren't mandatory that you filled out? Im startin to think that maybe thats where im going wrong.

Edit: Sorted!

We don't have to do the Schedule 1 part or payment part of the CIC checklist do we?

And in IM5707E (Family information), when they ask for applicant details and then ask Will accompany you to Canada? You accompany yourself to Canada right? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭EI-DOR

We don't have to do the Schedule 1 part or payment part of the CIC checklist do we?

The Schedule 1 section at the bottom is "Optional" as it states so no you don't have to use it!
    And in IM5707E (Family information), when they ask for applicant details and then ask Will accompany you to Canada? You accompany yourself to Canada right? tongue.png

I didn't tick anything for that!

EI-DOR wrote: »
    The Schedule 1 section at the bottom is "Optional" as it states so no you don't have to use it!

I didn't tick anything for that!

Thanks :) Silly questions, I know...but I just keep doubting myself!

I can't find the IMM5707 part of this thread...so, I'm sorry for repeating questions that others have already asked...but....Is it correct that IMM5707 has to be filled out, then printed out and signed with a pen and scanned back on and uploaded as a PDF?

...and when you are signing your name did you sign it as the exact full version of your name that appears on your passport?

...and one more thing...are you leaving a field blank it if doesnt apply to you or are you filling it in with NA or Unknown? (Edit: Instructions seem to indicate that n/a or not applicable is the way to go!)

Seems like you only have not include parents and not siblings on the family form.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 386 ✭✭radiata

mushacles wrote: »
    I got someone to take a photo of me with my phone. I was stood against a gray wall. I then uploaded it to http://www.idphoto4you.com/. From step 1 on the homepage of http://www.idphoto4you.com/:

1. choose canada from the list of countries
    2. Choose "Visa (3.5 x 4.5 cm)" from the "photo" drop down
    3. Choose "Single photo" from the "print size" drop down
    4. Upload the photo you took

You'll then be brought to a second screen which will allow you to rotate and position your face correctly so that it's the right dimensions and space.

That's what I used anyway and I got my POE on Monday.

Thanks for this, done in 2 seconds.

For passport photos do as mentioned above

I can't find the IMM5707 part of this thread...so, I'm sorry for repeating questions that others have already asked...but....Is it correct that IMM5707 has to be filled out, then printed out and signed with a pen and scanned back on and uploaded as a PDF?

Negative. You DO NOT have to sign the IMM Forms. When you actually submit your CIC Application they will ask for a Digital / Electronic Signature which will cover everything!

...and one more thing...are you leaving a field blank it if doesnt apply to you or are you filling it in with NA or Unknown? (Edit: Instructions seem to indicate that n/a or not applicable is the way to go!)

Seems like you only have not include parents and not siblings on the family form.

The section where it asks you for a Canadian work address for example, If you don't know where you will be working in Canada then just put in Unknown in!

Negative. You DO NOT have to sign the IMM Forms. When you actually submit your CIC Application they will ask for a Digital / Electronic Signature which will cover everything!

Is the definite? At http://moving2canada.com/immigration-to-canada/iec-canada-visa/ it says that you don't print or sign the IMM1295 but it says that you do need to do that (print and sign) for the IMM5707 Family Form?

JamHn wrote: »
    Is the definite? At http://moving2canada.com/immigration-to-canada/iec-canada-visa/ it says that you don't print or sign the IMM1295 but it says that you do need to do that (print and sign) for the IMM5707 Family Form?

You don't sign any forms.

So there is no payment to be made at the MyCIC stage? Just the IEC original payment and thats it?

Did people go by a template for their letter of explanation or just wrote a formal letter and included in it anything they felt needed to be explained, as well as the extra employment info?

You don't sign any forms.

I hear you loud and clear! Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Karlos_Macca

Hi all...I've submitted everything for the second stage through CIC yesterday. What has been the turnaround in processing for everyone who has gotten through so far?

Hi all...I've submitted everything for the second stage through CIC yesterday. What has been the turnaround in processing for everyone who has gotten through so far?

24 hours from submitting cic to POE for myself. A good few others got it within 1-2 days too

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Karlos_Macca

24 hours from submitting cic to POE for myself. A good few others got it within 1-2 days too

Wow. Thats a hell of a lot quicker than the 4 weeks it says on their info sheet!

So there is no payment to be made at the MyCIC stage? Just the IEC original payment and thats it?

Correct, no payment at the CIC Stage. The fee you paid at the Kompass Stage is all you pay!

• Advertisement

Correct, no payment at the CIC Stage. The fee you paid at the Kompass Stage is all you pay!

Thanks, ei-dor :)

Are people using the same resume template for the CIC that they used for the IEC? As in, the one that was on the IEC website http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/ireland-irlande/experience_canada_experience/resume.aspx

Are people using the same resume template for the CIC that they used for the IEC?

Just upload the same CV you used in the Kompass Stage!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭allanb49

Just got this

Your application has been updated. Please sign in to your MyCIC account and check your application status and messages for more information.

This message is intended for the following e-mail address XXXXXXXX If this message is not for you, please delete it.

Logged in and there's nothing there??

Where is this application? Details
    Application Status Open
    Review of medical results Not needed at this time
    Review of submitted documents No additional documents are needed at this time
    Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
    Review of biometric information Not needed at this time
    A final decision has been reached Not Started

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Raymo1993

Do I click the link my application one or wat

Do I click the link my application one or wat

Yes click the first one to start the CIC Application!

Yes click the first one to start the CIC Application!

So I click the link my application one and wat category I pick I want a whv

So I click the link my application one and wat category I pick I want a whv

Have you got your CIC Account set-up, or are you only starting to go through the process?

Just upload the same CV you used in the Kompass Stage!

• Advertisement

Have you got your CIC Account set-up, or are you only starting to go through the process?

I am only setting it up

Advertisement