Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IEC 2014 Stage 2 Thread - All Stage 2 questions here!

Options
1343536373840»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Durag

yashio wrote: »
    I'm really worried here and at a loss
    heres the situation

applied for the iec visa

and got approved

only after noticing that on stage 2 you were meant to scan any pages in passport that has a stamp …….never did just scanned the info page

whats going to happen when i land -i have already emailed cic about this
    but has anyone got previous experience with this???

How do they know you have pages with stamps on them? They would just assume you don't.

And when you get to immigration at the border all you have is your POE letter which doesn't state "has no stamps on passport".

You will be fine. Can't even remember if I scanned my pages with stamps. I wouldn't worry about it at all. The only people who will be looking at your passport are immigration officers and they have no access to your CIC application forms.

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Fiddlex

For the proof of funds, can I just print my statement online and that will do or do I need to go into my local branch and get one from there?

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Durag

I got one sent in the post and my girlfriend went into the bank and printed her statement out using the machine in there and both were fine

Advertisement