Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Burrito Place in Town [Poll Updated]

Options
1171819202123»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭skimpydoo

trellheim wrote: »
    Hungry's the best sit down mex in dublin , end of an era ! He didnt have anywhere new as of Saturday ...
    He is close to having somewhere new I guess we will just have to wait and see

• Registered Users Posts: 16,831 ✭✭✭✭Clegg

Having a chicken, guac and sweet potato burrito from Little Ass on Dawson Street.

Pretty delish. Meat is nicer than Boojum's I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,841 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

Clegg wrote: »
    Having a chicken, guac and sweet potato burrito from Little Ass on Dawson Street.

Pretty delish. Meat is nicer than Boojum's I think.

Cinco de fryo. Best individual burrito in town.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭SlipperyPeople

Cinco de fryo. Best individual burrito in town.

disagree :P

Love their el toro with some feta and their spicy habanero is actually hot which is nice versus everywhere else being weak. Exception the naga sauce at boojum.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,568 ✭✭✭Skill Magill

Got a Burrito Bowl from boodum with extra chicken (€2) with the white sort of lemony rice, extra cooked peppers (may have paid extra, not sure),tomato salsa,and the hottest salsa, black beans and a can of coke, came in at about a tenner, and you could easily feed a family of 4 off it!! Also, it was delicious:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,931 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Has anybody eaten in Zambrero? I know they are in Hatch St, but I see now they are opening in Pearse Street as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,679 ✭✭✭hidinginthebush

Here lads can someone give me some advice. It seems to me that burritos are always kind of lukewarm when I get them - they're never piping hot for example as far as I can recall (I could be wrong, but that's the overriding memory I have of any burrito). Can anyone recommend somewhere where the meat and rice are actually hot temperature-wise, as opposed to just kinda warm? It could be that that's how they're meant to be served, but it always feels like a let down to me :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,841 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

Here lads can someone give me some advice. It seems to me that burritos are always kind of lukewarm when I get them - they're never piping hot for example as far as I can recall (I could be wrong, but that's the overriding memory I have of any burrito). Can anyone recommend somewhere where the meat and rice are actually hot temperature-wise, as opposed to just kinda warm? It could be that that's how they're meant to be served, but it always feels like a let down to me :(
    Not living in Dublin anymore, but Mama's revenge used to wrap the burrito in foil and heat it on the grill-top for a couple of minutes before serving it. That might be what you're looking for.

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭Conchir

Not living in Dublin anymore, but Mama's revenge used to wrap the burrito in foil and heat it on the grill-top for a couple of minutes before serving it. That might be what you're looking for.

Yep, they still do that. Burrito and contents are piping hot when you get them. I was never really a fan but if that's your thing I imagine Mama's won't disappoint.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

Dont get the boojum love at all...its always packed but pablo picante, little ass, tolteca, even burrito & blues have given me much better food.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,248 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

I think I've overdosed on Boojum and I'm going off it. The location suits better. But I prefer pablos.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,960 ✭✭✭Dr Crayfish

Seriously, are they not just all the feckin' same?! Mama's revenge, Boojum, and Pablo Picante, I've had them all in the last couple of years and I couldn't tell the difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,931 ✭✭✭✭GBX

GBX wrote: »
    Has anybody eaten in Zambrero? I know they are in Hatch St, but I see now they are opening in Pearse Street as well.

I tried this last night on Pearse St. Enjoyable - especially at buy one get one free. On a par with Tolteca imo

Advertisement