Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 Megathread 2.0

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Jesus, fair play.

Towerfall Ascension is fantastic. You can find yourself really in the zone with it, doing incredible things at impossible speeds, only to ruin it by doing something stupid when you lose focus. Played 2 player quest. Not sure herself liked it as much as me.

Fez is a fantastically relaxing game. Easy to get lost, but not frustrating when you do.

Watched herself play Doki-Doki universe last night. Felt like I had accidentally done acid.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,058 ✭✭✭shuffles03

Anywhere in Dublin have PS4's in stock? Looking to get one today if possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Power city depending on where in dublin.

http://www.powercity.ie/?par=20-35&action=brandstory

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

shuffles03 wrote: »
    Anywhere in Dublin have PS4's in stock? Looking to get one today if possible.

Saw a few in Argos Pavilions earlier...

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Picked up COD Ghosts yesterday evening, updated it and played it for a bit. Tired to resume the game this morning, only to find there's a locked icon over it and I can't access my saved game. Anyone else have a similar problem?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭hallo dare

Picked up COD Ghosts yesterday evening, updated it and played it for a bit. Tired to resume the game this morning, only to find there's a locked icon over it and I can't access my saved game. Anyone else have a similar problem?

Think you have to go into settings,PSN -> Reactivate Licenses.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭jaffusmax

I got inFamous from vgp. How do I get the papertrail dlc? Will my us psn work or do i need a canada accounnt? Thx

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

hallo dare wrote: »
    Think you have to go into settings,PSN -> Reactivate Licenses.

Ah feck it, I didn't expect a reply so quickly and thanks for that. But I have just restarted the game and I'll try your suggestion if the problem pops up again.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

jaffusmax wrote: »
    I got inFamous from vgp. How do I get the papertrail dlc? Will my us psn work or do i need a canada accounnt? Thx

Your US one should work.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭Lucreto

A quick question about downloading games

Is it the same at the Ps3 where I can buy a game on my PS4 and my brother can log on using my account on his PS4 and download the game then switch back to his account to play it.

There is a sale on Tomb Raider and thief I want to take advantage of it but there is no point if I can't share them on mine and brothers account.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,511 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Lucreto wrote: »
    A quick question about downloading games

Is it the same at the Ps3 where I can buy a game on my PS4 and my brother can log on using my account on his PS4 and download the game then switch back to his account to play it.

There is a sale on Tomb Raider and thief I want to take advantage of it but there is no point if I can't share them on mine and brothers account.

No, you've 1 home console where everyone can play the game and the owning account can play it anywhere but you need to be online for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭Lucreto

Varik wrote: »
    No, you've 1 home console where everyone can play the game and the owning account can play it anywhere but you need to be online for that.

Thank for the response. I will wait then and get the retail version when it gets cheap.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,109 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Seen few of ya s mention this vgp site whats delivery times like ? 45 euro seems to good to be true :pac:.

Seen few of ya s mention this vgp site whats delivery times like ? 45 euro seems to good to be true :pac:.

Usually 7-10 days, it was taking 13 days for awhile last month and the start of this month, but seems to be fixed now.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Shipping cost used to be a lot lower as well. So watch out for that.

eddhorse wrote: »
    Shipping cost used to be a lot lower as well. So watch out for that.
    It has been a fiver for the last two years and still is, €9 for 2 games and so on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Can ya buy controllers from them. Would it be cheaper. Could do with a second one :)

Can ya buy controllers from them. Would it be cheaper. Could do with a second one :)

Yeah you can, it works out to be around €48 including delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Xenji wrote: »
    Yeah you can, it works out to be around €48 including delivery.

Thanks. That's more or less the same price here. A couple euro give or take.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,267 ✭✭✭Dublin Red Devil

Anybody part of an active FIFA Pro club. I could join?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

100% Infamous Second Son on my hero play last night ended up with 57% of Trophies.

Was looking over what traphys i missed and its the LV 5 Good Karma one. Does anyone know if its posable to get it with all the side missions done ?. I think i am about 1/2 done of Lv4. This is one thing that is pissing me off now

Other then that i say with another play i will get 100% Trophies in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭wcarey1975

100% Infamous Second Son on my hero play last night ended up with 57% of Trophies.

Was looking over what traphys i missed and its the LV 5 Good Karma one. Does anyone know if its posable to get it with all the side missions done ?. I think i am about 1/2 done of Lv4. This is one thing that is pissing me off now

Other then that i say with another play i will get 100% Trophies in it.

It must be I'm only 71% through the game and got the trophy this morning. I completed all the districts on the north map and have completed only 2 on the southern map. I've gotten rid of all the DUP mobile locations though. Really looking forward to my 2nd play-through on evil karma though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

Anybody part of an active FIFA Pro club. I could join?

You are probably better off asking here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

wcarey1975 wrote: »
    It must be I'm only 71% through the game and got the trophy this morning. I completed all the districts on the north map and have completed only 2 on the southern map. I've gotten rid of all the DUP mobile locations though. Really looking forward to my 2nd play-through on evil karma though.

Like i only picked one bad thing and i think that is what made a balls of it for me. As i should have had the trophy by now.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

I don't like evil... I feel terrible. Kicking people and poor Betty :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭wcarey1975

Like i only picked one bad thing and i think that is what made a balls of it for me. As i should have had the trophy by now.

So far I've picked all good things and painted approximately 80% of the good tags. Glad to get that sorted and now to start beating some twirlers/russians and protesters whilst I'm on normal mode to get those trophies. I'll counter that with the subdued drug dealers and police.

W

• Registered Users Posts: 9,725 ✭✭✭lertsnim

tok9 wrote: »
    I don't like evil... I feel terrible. Kicking people and poor Betty :(
    Screw Betty. She turned her back on you lol

• Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

Bought MSG5:GZ last night. Still trying to figure out if I got ripped off or not, after sitting down to it I finished it in like an hour and a bit. Absolutely stunning looking game though, and plenty of replay ability.

Playing Thief now, the fact that I paid like half price for it makes up for the fact of how 'meh' it is. I remember the older Thief games having a bit more dynamism to these, this kinda feels a bit more linear (so far) and would it kill them to change the setting a bit? I know it's all shadowy and night is the feel of the series, but just feels like a standard revamp everytime a new game comes out. Graphics are also fairly meh all things considered.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

Also, thinking of my next purchase... Any recommendations? Trying to decide between Infamous or Assassins Creed. Personally I was never a fan of the Infamous series, always felt a little cheap, but the new one looks lush...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

.ak wrote: »
    Also, thinking of my next purchase... Any recommendations? Trying to decide between Infamous or Assassins Creed. Personally I was never a fan of the Infamous series, always felt a little cheap, but the new one looks lush...

Second Son is very similar to the previous games in terms of structure and game mechanics so if you didn't like the previous games, you may not like this one. However, as a fan of all three, SS is the best one IMO.

ACIV is fantastic fun but, like SS, is very similar in gameplay terms to its predecessors.

I suppose it depends on your tastes.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement