Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 Megathread 2.0

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,058 ✭✭✭shuffles03

Looking to pickup a PS4 and Infamous SS Collectors Edition this week? Who has the best price?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

shuffles03 wrote: »
    Looking to pickup a PS4 and Infamous SS Collectors Edition this week? Who has the best price?

The base ps4 Is the same price everywhere and getting a collectors edition of ss won't be easy if at all possible at this stage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 501 ✭✭✭198321

anybody know how much is infamous second son in Tesco? Argos has it for 59.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 501 ✭✭✭198321

and one more question, does 365 days ps+ subscription on cdkeys.com (with british flag and in sterlings, not in euro) work on my irish account ?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

nope it wont

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Nigel Lowrie confirmed at GDC that Hotline Miami 1 is being ported to the PS4, the game will also be cross buy, so if you have bouth the game before, you can download it for free on your PS4.

Also coming on the 6th of June will be Murdered: Souls Suspect, a game were you have to solve your own murder.

murdered_english_preorder_map-and-book-_small.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Xenji sometimes I look at your posts and think you are some sort of salesman :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭BrookieD

Went to buy a PS4 in Gamestop Stephens Green as they had a few left... Now sold out... crap. Anyone know if/when stock is due in. Was looking for one for the weekend.

tok9 wrote: »
    Xenji sometimes I look at your posts and think you are some sort of salesman :P

Lol I actually have done quite a bit of Marketing and PR in the past for bands when I lived in London, plus I am a sucker for special editions of games.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭jenjenten

BrookieD wrote: »
    Went to buy a PS4 in Gamestop Stephens Green as they had a few left... Now sold out... crap. Anyone know if/when stock is due in. Was looking for one for the weekend.

sony are saying normal supply wont be seen until early summer...... http://news.softpedia.com/news/Sony-PlayStation-4-Will-Have-Full-Supply-in-Early-Summer-433710.shtml

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭cadete

Gamestop had a post in facebook today that new stock was arriving and any standalone preorders should be filled this weekend plus some for shelf sale, maybe worth goin back in and asking about a preorder

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Muirshin Durkin

Heres the stock for Argos for the Infamous Bundle
    http://www.checkargos.com/StockCheckPage.php?productId=198%2F4417

kilzone bundle
    http://www.checkargos.com/StockCheckPage.php?productId=144%2F7947+

knack bundle
    http://www.checkargos.com/StockCheckPage.php?productId=147%2F3825

Theres seems to be a good few available, especially the knack and kilzone bundles, you should book one online for collection on the Argos website if theres one available near you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Is that infamous bundle not more expensive than buying the two things separate?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

• Registered Users Posts: 9,736 ✭✭✭lertsnim

cloud493 wrote: »
    Is that infamous bundle not more expensive than buying the two things separate?

Looks that way

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

lertsnim wrote: »
    Looks that way

It's €20 cheaper. You are getting the game for €39 in the pack. Argos are charging well over the odds, Powercity has the right price.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,494 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

Heres the stock for Argos for the Infamous Bundle
    http://www.checkargos.com/StockCheckPage.php?productId=198%2F4417

kilzone bundle
    http://www.checkargos.com/StockCheckPage.php?productId=144%2F7947+

knack bundle
    http://www.checkargos.com/StockCheckPage.php?productId=147%2F3825

Theres seems to be a good few available, especially the knack and kilzone bundles, you should book one online for collection on the Argos website if theres one available near you.

Jesus christ that infamous bundle is expensive in Argos. I'm getting it for 440 in harvey norman. It's the same price in Smyths.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Jesus christ that infamous bundle is expensive in Argos. I'm getting it for 440 in harvey norman. It's the same price in Smyths.

The Killzone one is the same, way overpriced. The Knack one is €10 too much and all. Robbin bastids.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭cadete

had a look at the argos ad it says
    Included:
    Dualshock controller.
    1 wireless controller.
    so is that 2 controllers? if so price is actually pretty good

• Registered Users Posts: 9,736 ✭✭✭lertsnim

cadete wrote: »
    had a look at the argos ad it says

so is that 2 controllers? if so price is actually pretty good

Depends. Are both official controllers? I have my doubts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

No it's only the one in the box.

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭eamondunphy

Xenji wrote: »
    There has been some issues with Canadian post in the last couple of weeks according to one of the site admins, the last 4 things I got from them took 13 days exactly from ship date, but last item I ordered on the 28th of February only arrived today, it usually takes no longer than 10 days though and they were nice enough to give me a discount on my next order seeing how much I have used them.

Got my game Friday, thanks!!

I know I asked already but anyone know if tesco do any ps4 bundles, have vouchers I'd like to use

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭keyboard_cat

bren2001 wrote: »
    Taken from Xtravision FB page:

"Any PS4 game except Killzone and Metal Gear Solid v"

So can you trade in two copies of knack? cost 20gbp each from grainger games
    if you could you would be able to buy infamous for 50euro roughly
    but then again its probably easier to just order from vgp for 48euro

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I don't imagine they'd take multiples

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭dawidnowak2005

Yes you can:-) im done two knacks yesterday:-)

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭keyboard_cat

cloud493 wrote: »
    I don't imagine they'd take multiples
    Yes you can:-) im done two knacks yesterday:-)

Thats good i ordered it from vgp yesterday. I was thinking of doing it but didnt want to run the risk of buying two knacks and then to be told they wont be accepted, did your copys both have barcodes or were they the ones that came bundled with the ps4 that say "not for resale" ?
    I can imagine its whoever is behind the counters choice if they want to accept multiples.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭jaffusmax

Just downloaded BF4 Naval Strike 1303mb in 15 mins with efibre, forgot I had it and was going to wait all evening :)

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭dawidnowak2005

Thats good i ordered it from vgp yesterday. I was thinking of doing it but didnt want to run the risk of buying two knacks and then to be told they wont be accepted, did your copys both have barcodes or were they the ones that came bundled with the ps4 that say "not for resale" ?
    I can imagine its whoever is behind the counters choice if they want to accept multiples.
    Both was "not for resale" one got with ps4 bundle and second from cex for 28€

After the layoffs we heard today with Sonys Uk Studios suffering the brunt, it is not looking well for DriveClub, altough we know that Sony is in the process of downgrading its first party studios, not all of course, but some, it looks like that the DriveClub we were interested in could be a far different game.
    DriveClub's game director Col Rodgers has left Evolution Studios, VideoGamer.com can reveal.

Rodgers left the studio in February to form indie startup Big Red Switch Games, a development studio that he says is working on "some cool game concepts".

Rodgers also confirmed to VideoGamer that his departure is not connected to today's wave of layoffs, which saw redundancies at Evolution, Guerrilla Cambridge and Sony London Studios.

However, with Rodgers out it isn't yet clear who will be leading development on Evolution's delayed PS4 racer in his place.

Last month it was revealed that Sony had previously taken DriveClub "back to the drawing board", although the game is still technically due to launch in early 2014.

http://www.videogamer.com/ps4/driveclub/news/driveclub_game_director_leaves_evolution_studios.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,226 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Tomb Raider & Thief are both have price ($30/€22) on the US PSN store until Thursday. I have bought Tomb Raider and it is downloading now.

Anyone played the PS4 Tomb Raider? Can't go wrong for €22 I suppose.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement