Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 Megathread 2.0

Options
1248249250251252254»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Probably should have left all the top-games and Rocksmith waffle in here.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Benzino

Thread is messed up for me, says there are 2 extra pages that just keep bringing me back to this one.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,381 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Benzino wrote: »
    Thread is messed up for me, says there are 2 extra pages that just keep bringing me back to this one.

Me too

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,381 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Me too

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

me too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Mewtwo

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Happens at the end of a big thread, I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,486 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Maybe jumping to PS4 megathread 3.0 would be good.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,532 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

PS4 keeps resetting itself now every time I try to boot it up.. It keeps going to safe mode when I try to change resolution I get an error.. Is there an easy fix for this?.. I disabled HCPD to try use it with this TV but that didn't work so I have to have it on HDMI before putting on ps4.. Anyone else have this issue with PS4 constantly jumping to safe mode and would I be covered by warranty bought it in November in Smyths.. What should I do?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭mg1982

My ps4 that i bought in november last year keeps ejecting the disc. It worked ok for the first few months but the last few weeks its started ejecting the disc. Anyone with similiar problems or how to fix it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭Mudlan

mg1982 wrote: »
    My ps4 that i bought in november last year keeps ejecting the disc. It worked ok for the first few months but the last few weeks its started ejecting the disc. Anyone with similiar problems or how to fix it?

I had a similar problem and one solution that I read about was to stand it on its side rather than leaving it flat. Seems to work for me.

Hope this helps

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭weiland79

Me to.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement