Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celebrity 2013

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

So the hat-trick did happen... Steve was at least 10/1 to go last night. :eek: :eek: :eek:

The bookies, like the majority of the viewers, must be wondering what the hell is going on with the voting.

And, as predicted, Twitter went into meltdown again...
    Steve got booted out the Jungle before Lucy??? WHAT’S WRONG WITH THE BRITISH PUBLIC? GET LUCY OUT!!!

AW MAN! Steve is out & not Lucy ? This sucks

Just seen the #imaceleb result. Whooooo is voting for Lucy McGrumpy Pants?

Who are the people voting for fúcking lucy to stay in, shes got less flavor than a plain crisp

obviously more emmerdale fans than snooker ones. Thought his quiet humour would get him into final !

I'm sorry but who the eff'in 'ell is keeping Lucy in there?! #INJUSTICE

I quite bloody liked Steve as well. What a shame that miserable cow is still in there

who in their right mind is wasting their money voting for lucy? the gobshíte

So gutted Steve’s out! Who’s even voting for Lucy?!

So you fúcking keep Lucy in and kick Steve out! What’s up with that!!!??? FÚCK SAKE YOU STUPID CÚNTS

*message to all those voting for Lucy* Your a twát.

Why the fúck is Lucy still in! And Steve out! #bullshít

How are the British voting public getting #imaceleb so wrong? Vincent last night? Steve Davis tonight? And Lucy STILL in? What is the deal?

Who is voting for Lucy?! Time to have a long, hard look at yourself. Have the Emmerdale cast got her number on speed dial?!

Which helmets are voting for Lucy? If you dipped a brush in Ronseal and left it out in the sun to harden a bit, you could call it her twin

NO STEVE. WHY NOT THAT CÚNT LUCY! Ducking joke

Who are the numbskulls voting on this show? Steve out and old sour face Lucy still there… #huh

Alright very funny jokes over now stop blóody voting for Lucy

shíTTY FÚCKING PRÍCKS VOTING FOR LUCY FÚCK OFF BRING BACK STEVE

So Steve has gone?! Who the fúck actually likes Lucy over Steve?!!

can we swap steve back in and get lucy the fúck out? thank you

how does grumpy cow Lucy keep surviving the public vote? Don’t get it tbh

Steve Davis is out and Lucy is still in… it’s a fix.

Seriously, who keeps voting for Lucy?! Fúcking infuriating. Obviously some weirdo emmerdale fans out there that need their phones taken away

What is wrong with people? Steve Davis over that miserable old boot Lucy? Fúck off

Nooo I loved steve!!! Get that evil witch lucy out and somebody cut her families phone line lol

WHO IS VOTING FOR LUCY SERIOUSLY LADS STOP PLEASE

Whoever is voting for Lucy in I’m a celebrity needs their head screwed on! I hate her with a passion!

Not Steve!!!! Why the fúcks the miserable tárt from emmerdale still in it? Who even watches emmerdale!?

Steve should’ve been in right til the end! can Lucy just gtf out now and let the people we actually like stay in!?

Satan, Voldemort and Darth Vader must be voting for Lucy

this country is fúcked, i’ve honestly lost all faith. no decency and no justice left… how are more people voting to save lucy over steve?

I'm hearing it's going to be a double eviction again tonight. Surely Lucy's luck has to run out this time?!

I'll put the bewildered bookies' odds up later. :D;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭mitosis

Voting? You don't actually believe Davis was voted out, do you? Rigged show is rigged show IMO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭Marcus Halberstram

LOSTfan57 wrote: »
    Wait so because Amy is being called out that classes as bullying now? If she ****in did SOMETHING useful without nearly causing mayhem i might like her.

Called out? You clearly haven't been watching the same show where they repeatedly made nasty remarks that had nothing to do with her role within the camp.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭anmhi02

Anyone else cop Lucy fiddling with her earring every time ant and Dec tell her if its her our not....drives me nuts...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,219 ✭✭✭tipptom

mitosis wrote: »
    Voting? You don't actually believe Davis was voted out, do you? Rigged show is rigged show IMO.
    Agree with you there,the producers are rigging the vote to keep Lucy in as she is seen as the nasty one and that sells.Cant see how Steve was voted out before a lot of the rest of them(incl Kian,to desperate to impress).went to one of his shows and thought he was very articulate and funny lad.

Also think the trials were rigged that time when Kian was voted to do the trial instead of Joey because the producers thought they needed to change it a bit.The show is flagging and they need to manipulate it a bit.

Agree with an earlier poster about Mo crossing the bridge to the cameras,she nearly pushed her sister of the bridge in case she didn't get her mug all over the shots.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

anmhi02 wrote: »
    Anyone else cop Lucy fiddling with her earring every time ant and Dec tell her if its her our not....drives me nuts...

She said it was to send a message back to her family I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

LOSTfan57 wrote: »
    I forgot no negative Amy here for some reason I see no reason why unless its just her body I dont get it at all

I told you what I saw, what did you see?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,957 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Amy doing a task tonight it seems. Yum yum

Well, the bookies must also be thinking that Lucy will finally get her marching orders tonight, as they all give her the shortest odds. (Can't really say she's the favourite, since more than one person will go.)

Paddy Power have her at 5/4, and Ladbrokes, William Hill and Coral at 11/8.

Alfonso is around 7/4, followed by Rebecca at around 9/2 and Amy at around 8/1.

It will probably happen again, though, that Mr McPartlin and Mr Donnelly will say "X and Y, the public have decided that the next person to leave I'm A Celebrity will be... both of you" - which, may I say, is a bit silly, since most viewers will already know that both X and Y, and not just one of them, are leaving.

Anyway, I said on Tuesday that the bookies would apply the dead-heat rules in that case.

It'll be very good news for them, then, if Lucy and Alfonso are announced at the same time tonight - and even more so when the last three nights are taken into account... :D;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 602 ✭✭✭hotbabe1992

I dont mind lucy its amy and alfonso i cannot stand really and that no participation rebecca i mean wtf is she even there?!?!?!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭Tasden

I'm baffled as to why they were giving out about joey helping. I mean I understand that they want a structured system but he was just being nice!

I dont mind lucy its amy and alfonso i cannot stand really and that no participation rebecca i mean wtf is she even there?!?!?!

You don't mind Lucy?

With all due respect, you might well be in the minority there... :o:o:D:);)

Lucy is an absolute two-faced bitch!

Well the show needs to keep alive and her bitchiness does that very well,it has viewership interested in what will happen next..Otherwise its a boring show and nobody will bother,so it needs that something you know?

On the other hand amy does well very little and has an annoying whiney persecution complex,and alfonso well his big overinflated celebrity head is too big for the show i wish he would just scream im a celebrity get me out of here for once and leave the show..

I mean lets face it the fresh tears of bellend is just too big for this show..

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭allym

I think it was fairly obvious from the beginning, even more so following his conversation with David, that Alfonso is literally only doing it for the money.
    So he has to wait until he's voted out or he doesn't get paid.

Well the show needs to keep alive and her bitchiness does that very well,it has viewership interested in what will happen next..Otherwise its a boring show and nobody will bother,so it needs that something you know?

On the other hand amy does well very little and has an annoying whiney persecution complex,and alfonso well his big overinflated celebrity head is too big for the show i wish he would just scream im a celebrity get me out of here for once and leave the show..

How exactly has Amy an 'annoying whiney persecution complex'?

Alfonso is so annoying i find him the most head wrecking of the lot,he had to say out in front of all the other members of im a celebrity im the most famous blah blah blah , i mean yeah maybe 10-20 years ago but not now..He needs to get a grip on reality..

How exactly has Amy an 'annoying whiney persecution complex'?

She is always whinging about how she is the victim of lucy or or that other girl its getting old now..

She acts like she is special and has some sort of special victim status like the world is only happening to her and nobody else..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,957 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Amy is awesome!!

alfonso well his big overinflated celebrity head is too big for the show i wish he would just scream im a celebrity get me out of here for once and leave the show..

Alfonso is so annoying i find him the most head wrecking of the lot,he had to say out in front of all the other members of im a celebrity im the most famous blah blah blah , i mean yeah maybe 10-20 years ago but not now..He needs to get a grip on reality..

haters_gonna_hate_by_frostyslash-d5ax9zl.gif

I know this guy isn't doing the Carlton Dance, but that's not the point. :o:o:D:);)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭allym

If anyone is a whiny so and so surely it's Lucy?? EVERYTHING is too much for her, never seems happy with anything.

And Rebecca, ok I know you're all on rations but Amy's just done a fairly physical trial, I'd be bloody starving!!
    Not saying she's more entitled to food or anything but I feel like if it was anyone else they'd nearly insist on them having some more?

She is always whinging about how she is the victim of lucy or or that other girl its getting old now..

She acts like she is special and has some sort of special victim status like the world is only happening to her and nobody else..

I haven't heard her 'whinging' especially since the gang of old cows and Matthew have been absolutely horrible to her since day 1. And yes it is only happening to her and nobody else. It is a classic case of bullying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,428 ✭✭✭.jacksparrow.

I think people are forgetting she is only 21.

When I was 21 I hadn't a breeze about life and was immature, she is doing okay, maybe a little naive but its not malice just down to lack of life experience.

Reckon her and Lucy will be out tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭Tasden

What kind of guys did they survey!!

I haven't heard her 'whinging' especially since the gang of old cows and Matthew have been absolutely horrible to her since day 1. And yes it is only happening to her and nobody else. It is a classic case of bullying.
    I think she is a little oversensitive its not bullying at all..They all bitched about her because she was hiding contraband and it affected the whole group..

Wouldnt you?

I think she is a little oversensitive its not bullying at all..They all bitched about her because she was hiding contraband and it affected the whole group..

Wouldnt you?

They were bitching about her long before that and the people complaining about her concealer were happy to use it themselves. Bloody hypocrites.

Wouldnt you?

So calling her a **** and saying they wished she wasn't in the camp is acceptable because of this?

its no way to treat or speak to any person ever.

Just google 'Amy Willerton Bullying' and see the hundreds of articles talking about this.

Alf is such the American drama stereotype, haha gas!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,508 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Does Amy have her make up and concealer still with her?

Advertisement