Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celebrity 2013

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Babooshka wrote: »
    I agree with you, it wasn't hugely entertaining at all and there wasn't a lot to laugh at this year :(.

You know things are bad when the funniest thing to happen is Steve Davis falling into water.......yawn....
    BTW....Mo seems like a horrible person....imo...;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭Marcus Halberstram

yes, I think some went into it not aiming to win, but aiming to have a good experience and fun.

Kian and Amy seem to be the ones that "want to win at all costs"

they should be taken out. :D

I'd love to know how you came to that conclusion?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Last year Helen Flanagan was voted to do the trials every day, and she failed miserably for the first 6 or 7. This year the public thought it was going to be more of the same with Amy, and the public was left surprised(and a little disappointed) in finding that Miss Universe is actually quite a well rounded girl and is not afraid of heights, bugs, enclosed spaces, water, dirt, etc.

Likewise many of her campmates went into camp expecting the hot blonde to be ditzy and clueless and they started looking down their noses at her from day one.

Even Joey, the ditzy one, did well in his trials.

Doing well in trials means, lots of food, which leads to a generally happy camp which leads to a boring show to be honest. Last years "We've not eaten in a week, whose doing the trial tonight? The public has said Helen again, camp collectively groan, cue lots of bitching and moaning, me so hungry!", was quite an entertaining program.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,219 ✭✭✭tipptom

I think there is something going on with the producers and the interviewers because nobody seems to want to push the whole Amy thing being picked on and any of the voted out contestants don't want to talk about it and are let away with it.

The crew on the after show seem to be very pro Lucy cheering every time her name is called but I suppose it would have been very boring without that controversy.

tipptom wrote: »
    I think there is something going on with the producers and the interviewers because nobody seems to want to push the whole Amy thing being picked on and any of the voted out contestants don't want to talk about it and are let away with it.

The crew on the after show seem to be very pro Lucy cheering every time her name is called but I suppose it would have been very boring without that controversy.

Without that bit of drama it would have been very boring. Maybe there are further revelations to come. That said, 24 hours in the camp gets condensed down to less than 1 hour. So maybe the production team are doing their own brand of stirring.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Cherrycola

Anyone else getting really bad signal on 3e with Sky?? Ours is so bad at times, and I'm A Celeb didn't record last night cos of loss of signal. It's only this channel from what I can see, no signal problems on any others, so is it 3e or my skybox/dish?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

Cherrycola wrote: »
    Anyone else getting really bad signal on 3e with Sky?? Ours is so bad at times, and I'm A Celeb didn't record last night cos of loss of signal. It's only this channel from what I can see, no signal problems on any others, so is it 3e or my skybox/dish?

Don't use Sky, but my 3e has been fine on Saorview.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

3e on Sky has been fine for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

Back to a single elimination tonight, I presume. :D;)

And the bookies don't find the Carlton Dance cringe as well, do they? For the third night running, Paddy Power, Ladbrokes and Coral make Alfonso the favourite to go, at 11/8.

William Hill, meanwhile, makes him and Lucy joint favourites at 6/4 each - the other three offering the same odds for "that miserable cow off Emmerdale." :o:D

They've had to make back-to-back big payouts following Laila's and Vincent's evictions. Surely the chances of a hat-trick are pretty low?

And you can be sure that if Lucy doesn't go tonight, there'll be another torrent of shocked and angry tweets... :D:D

there was a time when I thought chastity was one of the best looking women in Emmerdale. Lucy looks like one of the elderly tarts hanging around the Dublin canal. fag in mouth and talking out the side of her mouth.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,322 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

oh look lucy giving out again. :rolleyes:

btw, Kian has been on that first part more than he was on the entire night last night.

lol poor Amy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

Amy could not have been more polite about that whole thing and she's still getting knocked :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,331 ✭✭✭naughto

Cherrycola wrote: »

Ya mine didn't record last night and I can't live pause

• Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Cherrycola

3e on Sky has been fine for me.

Cheers, must be a dish alignment issue so. :eek:

I like al but I think his opinion re Amy is way off. she gets hassle for not doing anything around camp and being lazy, then she puts herself forward for a challenge and it's because she wants votes. girl can't win.
    Kian has gone up in my estimations.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 RichTea123

Amy wants to do the trial--She is looking for votes and publicity

If Amy didn't want to do the trial--She would be lazy and bringing nothing to camp

Damned if she does, damned if she doesn't!!!

Amy could not have been more polite about that whole thing and she's still getting knocked :rolleyes:

yeah I know.

be interesting to see the, if any, public backlash to the likes of Lucy when they get home. personally I've gone right off Lucy/chastity.

i would be bricking it, if i had to do this trial. :(:( doesn't matter there on a harness, there making me nervous

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

God, I'd sooner do the last challenge than face those birds! :O

• Advertisement

Lucy next to Kian?

I don't see it.

i'd have no problem dealing with the birds.

sunbabe08 wrote: »
    i'd have no problem dealing with the birds.

Lucy and 2 ostriches? the only way I'd get in that ring is with a shotgun.

I'd rather the heights.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,582 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Surely Kian, Alfo and Steve are more famous than Joey

most famous is making the egos explode:P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,331 ✭✭✭naughto

Lucy doing the trial will keep her in for another day,the public I mean keep her in.I'd have her out on her ear

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Bagheera

I can't believe Joey is considered the most famous. I never heard of him before this programme. Same with Lucy and Amy. I had heard of David but wouldn't have been able to pick him out of a line up.

what is it with alfonso and ass?

"its like they shoved it in their ass and then spread mayo on it"

• Registered Users Posts: 85,582 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I think Rebecca will be out tonight

• Advertisement

wait a minute? Joey more famous than Kian? outrage

Advertisement