Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celebrity 2013

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

Of all the celebs and expectations of them, I'm most surprised at Steve and, ahem, how 'reem' he is! :D
    He won't win it but he's likeable and I always thought he was as serious and dour as hell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I think Rebecca will be out tonight

you might be right, she is one of the least interesting ones. much easier on the eye than Lucy though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,322 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

since they have plenty of food, send in messages from home. que the emotional mess that will follow.

David is such a gentleman.
    God Joey! Glimples!? :D

I must have missed when everyone thanked Amy for what sounded like a good meal that everyone enjoyed.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

Alfonso or Lucy I reckon...

EDIT: Totally wrong!

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭LOSTfan57

syklops wrote: »
    I must have missed when everyone thanked Amy for what sounded like a good meal that everyone enjoyed.

After she nearly incinerated it without Kians saving of the meal? I still dont understand Amy's popularity. I love David and Steve. Poor auld Steve having to stand down the end as ugliest camper was cruel but he took it well and funny

• Registered Users Posts: 85,887 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Ah f*ck not Steve :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭Tasden

Stop touching your ear Lucy!!!
    Didn't see Steve going, especially after that fall the other night!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Clonmel1000

Shocked at that. Who is voting to keep Alfonso Lucy and David to name 3 in there?seriously like...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Bagheera

Not Steve :(

What is up with the voting public?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,428 ✭✭✭.jacksparrow.

His lack of effort in that trial last night could have swung this

****sake Steve was brilliant more useless bores remain in there ugh

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

Damn, really shouldn't read this thread seeing as i'm behind. Aww I liked Steve.

Also liked Lucy but after Tuesday ep she looks like a proper narky b*tch, the only one not joining in the Carlton dance.

ABSOLUTELY p*sed myself laughing at Steve falling. Hilarious. Best part of the show so far!!

LOSTfan57 wrote: »
    After she nearly incinerated it without Kians saving of the meal?

are you watching the same program as me?.

I saw Amy cooking with Kian directing her and the pan going on fire, which happens and the celebs criticizing Amy for not tying up her hair.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭sok2005

I never knew David was straight.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

He seems like a genuinely nice fella and that fall was fecking epic!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,552 ✭✭✭baldbear

What message is Lucy sending out when she rubs her right ear ring everynight her names announced?Shes a dose.

Monife wrote: »
    Damn, really shouldn't read this thread seeing as i'm behind. Aww I liked Steve.

Also liked Lucy but after Tuesday ep she looks like a proper narky b*tch, the only one not joining in the Carlton dance.

ABSOLUTELY p*sed myself laughing at Steve falling. Hilarious. Best part of the show so far!!

That and 'I can't counsel you while having a sh1t!' :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,322 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

sok2005 wrote: »
    I never knew David was straight.

wait a minute? he's straight? well that's a shocker. i automatically thought he was gay :o

• Advertisement

syklops wrote: »
    are you watching the same program as me?.

I saw Amy cooking with Kian directing her and the pan going on fire, which happens and the celebs criticizing Amy for not tying up her hair.

I forgot no negative Amy here for some reason I see no reason why unless its just her body I dont get it at all

Matthew has the most annoying laugh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭Marcus Halberstram

Matthew has the most annoying laugh.

He's on the extra show now with Laura Whitmore. Laying into Amy again - what a horrible git.

He's on the extra show now with Laura Whitmore. Laying into Amy again - what a horrible git.

I'm watching! Couldn't agree more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭Marcus Halberstram

Vincent is gas though, he shouldn't be eliminated at this stage

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Dilly.

hes such a child...his reaction when the clip was shown of vincent comforting amy....'oohhhh poor amy'....pathetic!

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭lucky333

Wasn't impressed with David's letter of sympaty trying to get him votes.
    Lucy should have went this evening the jealous oul hag. She's not saying much about Amy now that her side kicks are gone.
    Amy only wanted to cook because it was clear to her now that everyone sees her as lazy.
    The reaction of mo when she was leaving across the bridge and stopped for her photos and her friend/relative ran to hug her, omg mo looked disgusted as she wanted her last few seconds of camera uninterrupted, I thought she was going to push her over! Thank god mo is gone, absolute shame on her for being such a bully at her age to a young girl, if amy was my daughter I would been there to meet mo coming out- and I wouldn't of held back!!

• Registered Users Posts: 85,887 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I really thought Steve would be in the final or semi final

I now hope the final is Kian, Alfo and David or Joey

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Babooshka

Do the production team tell them who is going out to do the treasure chest? I just noticed Lucy's been out on two the past couple of nights, and then they wouldn't let Amy do the trial last night...I think they made the right decision with who they sent, but I can't help feeling they're all older and it's just a case of survival of he who shouts loudest, I suspect it's the production team picking the people for the chest, but it seems a bit uneven who's getting to go out and who isn't, I could be wrong I've missed a couple. It's dull... and probably gonna be duller now that Steve is gone.

• Advertisement

Wait so because Amy is being called out that classes as bullying now? If she ****in did SOMETHING useful without nearly causing mayhem i might like her.

Advertisement