Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celebrity 2013

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

WTF!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,736 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

And the IQ has just doubled in camp

• Registered Users Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭Jijsaw

What??? Joey?? NO!

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭Raving_Magic

Joey is out..WOW he was odds on in the bookmakers to win, what happened?

How is Lucy still in there :O

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭fishy fishy

Hilarious......cheaters never win.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,532 ✭✭✭baldbear

Amy is so fake.Selfish too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭phonypony

Jesus, that's the third accent I've heard from Amy. First it was posh English, then a heavy Bristol accent, now this mid-Atlantic one....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

Joey is out..WOW he was odds on in the bookmakers to win, what happened?

How is Lucy still in there :O

The tweenies voting for him ran out of credit

• Registered Users Posts: 85,342 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Kian surely has it in the bag now to win, really shocked Joey went out tonight Lucy and David must have a big following

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Kian surely has it in the bag now to win, really shocked Joey went out tonight Lucy and David must have a big following

What if...... Lucy wins?!???
    She couldn't.... Could she? :O

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 602 ✭✭✭hotbabe1992

Im not expecting lucy to win,probably kian i would say or david seeming he is a designer to the royals the public in the uk will look more fondly on him i would say..

Im so glad amy is gone,selfish conceited,immature,and she had to be prompted by kian to give up the last of her contraband tonight,she still held on..How utterly selfish she could have cost the team,really unbelievable stuff..
    Sad about joey going didnt expect that,i thought he was well liked,well i was wrong there,so sad that joeys gone it wont be the same without him.:(

But having said that kian holds the show well,and i will still be watching up until the very end.. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

Im not expecting lucy to win,probably kian i would say or david seeming he is a designer to the royals the public in the uk will look more fondly on him i would say..

Im so glad amy is gone,selfish conceited,immature,and she had to be prompted by kian to give up the last of her contraband tonight,she still held on..How utterly selfish she could have cost the team,really unbelievable stuff..
    Sad about joey going didnt expect that,i thought he was well liked,well i was wrong there,so sad that joeys gone it wont be the same without him.:(

But having said that kian holds the show well,and i will still be watching up until the very end.. :D

"Beauty doesn't matter" says Amy who kept hiding makeup. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

Just read a few posts on this thread. Its amazing what the itv editing team and the bunch of bitches on itv2 have achieved in making Lucy a victim of their agenda to castigate one of the campmates. I wonder who came up with the idea that it would be Lucy and I wonder how illiterate talentless twats like joe swash and chesire cat rob beckett and the unsurprisingly bitchy partridge guy from eastenders will defend their agendas if Lucy, who has been defended to the last by all her campmates, confronts them (hopefully) over what sometimes bordered on defamation.

Thankfully the true state of affairs has emerged and its funny to see their is styill an anti lucy agenda on such forums. Pathetic.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 602 ✭✭✭hotbabe1992

I think lucy is alright acutally and not just because i see her point,its because i understand why amy would wind anybody up.. being whiney selfish and immature,she ate all the stuff in the bowl as it was being cooked that food had to be rationed and i could just see lucy boil over,then david came over and gave her a hug..

I could just totally see there and then why lucy was so bitchy towards her..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,316 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

nooooooooo not joey, what happened?:(

even though i'm team Kian all the way, i wanted joey to stay. seriously who on earth is voting for Lucy? :mad:

totally annoyed that there's an irish contestant in the show this year, yet we can't vote :(

sunbabe08 wrote: »

even though i'm team Kian all the way, i wanted joey to stay. seriously who on earth is voting for Lucy? :mad:

totally annoyed that there's an irish contestant in the show this year, yet we can't vote :(

ok, can you explain logically your dislike for lucy? Most people can see through the horrid editing and hate campaign manifested by ITV2 against her but seemingly some are still brainwashed . Maybe listen to the campmates who spent time with her before casting stones.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,325 ✭✭✭naughto

Just read a few posts on this thread. Its amazing what the itv editing team and the bunch of bitches on itv2 have achieved in making Lucy a victim of their agenda to castigate one of the campmates. I wonder who came up with the idea that it would be Lucy and I wonder how illiterate talentless twats like joe swash and chesire cat rob beckett and the unsurprisingly bitchy partridge guy from eastenders will defend their agendas if Lucy, who has been defended to the last by all her campmates, confronts them (hopefully) over what sometimes bordered on defamation.

Thankfully the true state of affairs has emerged and its funny to see their is styill an anti lucy agenda on such forums. Pathetic.

Yes your right cos she's only a b1tch,she was always jealous of Amy even tonight when she said you will get more TV time with to ass hanging out of the bekinie,she cannot compete with her body wise so she talks behinds her back.

The girl is 21 can you amagine what lucybwas like at that age,if she's like this now.

Sigh. Why do you think she is jealous? Why is it all about amy? Is everyone in the camp jealous of amy, as they have all voiced similar disgruntlement and irritation at her behaviour. Have you missed this, chosen to ignore it or are you just brainwashed by ridiculous brainwashing! The ITV production team clearly edited the footage to make a "storyline" that may depict Lucy as the strong character in the camp. What is Amy but a selfish young madam with a modelling carreer which will last a few years and not be overly productive financially? Why is she jealous?

And are the rest of the campmates harbouring similar jealousy towards a girl who is naive to the real worls and very me me me.?? Why is it only lucy you choose to pick out?
    Lucy was clearly annoyed with the girl's laziness, self of entitlement, selfishness, greed, and lies. And yes she may have aired her opinion on the glamour modelling world, but her advice was very good, blunt and honest. Girls like Amy need people to be straight with them, and i can guarantee you she will thank Lucy for that advice in time.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Hi guys..I'm glued to the show but I don't nip in here everyday because I watch a few episodes at a time. I can't believe Joey is gone. I was sure he had it in the bag..especially since there's a reality show coming up shortly with him in it isn't there..so I thought it was edited to get him to win.

I like Amy, she's a beautiful young one with a lovey bubbly laugh. She hid her 'contraband' and no one was any the wiser except for the rest of the camp drawing attention to it. She depends on her apperarance for her career so big swing if she worries that she looks ok. It's not vanity..it's her future.

David's daughter mentioned his cancer for no real reason. Hope it's not the sympathy vote he's getting. I do like him though.

Can't bear Lucy. My mam would call her a 'targer' one of those women who would fight with the neighbours in the street.

Kian has to win...I'm so proud of him for beating Joey the sure favourite... I could just cry:):):)...a nice Irish lad.

You must be a very lacking in confidence person if you think people vote on how an arse looks.

Lucy was just being honest, the cameras will pick up on a young girls ass moreso than other contestants. If she was jealous why would she say it. People are really sad.

• Advertisement

sunbabe08 wrote: »

Ann22 wrote: »
    Hi guys..I'm glued to the show but I don't nip in here everyday because I watch a few episodes at a time. I can't believe Joey is gone. I was sure he had it in the bag..especially since there's a reality show coming up shortly with him in it isn't there..so I thought it was edited to get him to win.

I like Amy, she's a beautiful young one with a lovey bubbly laugh. She hid her 'contraband' and no one was any the wiser except for the rest of the camp drawing attention to it. She depends on her apperarance for her career so big swing if she worries that she looks ok. It's not vanity..it's her future.

David's daughter mentioned his cancer for no real reason. Hope it's not the sympathy vote he's getting. I do like him though.

Can't bear Lucy. My mam would call her a 'targer' one of those women who would fight with the neighbours in the street.

Kian has to win...I'm so proud of him for beating Joey the sure favourite... I could just cry:):):)...a nice Irish lad.

who did lucy start a fight with? ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭Marcus Halberstram

The producers knew she had it all along and let her keep it to stir up resentment in the camp. Don't worry about being wrong about Joey, you've been wrong about a lot of things.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

who did lucy start a fight with? ?

Em.......did I say she started a fight with anyone?

Read my post again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭Marcus Halberstram

ok, can you explain logically your dislike for lucy? Most people can see through the horrid editing and hate campaign manifested by ITV2 against her but seemingly some are still brainwashed . Maybe listen to the campmates who spent time with her before casting stones.

Lucy is no victim, she behaved like a cnut from day 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I'd say David must be well chuffed. I doubt he thought he'd be in there that long at all. I'm glad he is - I think he deserves it, but early on he was the favourite to be voted out first.

I'm not really as surprised as everyone else seems to be that Lucy is still in there. Chas Dingle is probably one of the most popular characters on Emmerdale and she was arguably one of the better known celebs in there to begin with. I'll be interested to see if we'll see any change in her tomorrow now that it's just herself, David and Kian left.

Naturally, I'm team Kian - I think we'd all love to see an Irish lad win it. He deserves to any way.

I was only a little shocked that Joey left tonight - he really hasn't done as much the past week or so. He was much more entertaining at the beginning. Still sad to see him go, though.

I expected Amy to go tonight - she even said herself she never thought she'd get as far as she would.

How??????? You are basing your argument on ten minutes of edited footage of lucy every day for 3 weeks while her campmates lived with her for 24 hours a day and all seemed to adore her??

Are you actually that superficial and silly to be caught up by reality tv editing?

@ marcus h

And Ann22, you implied that she is confrontational by saying she is like someone who would start a row with a neighbour. I asked you for evidence on this statement

Are you actually that superficial and silly to be caught up by reality tv editing?

Moderator Interjection:

Careful Now. Debate the show until your hearts content, but if you start attacking other boardsies, you'll be looking at a ban for a couple of days, and I'd hate to have to ban anyone on finale weekend.

Same goes for everyone. Keep it friendly folks

And Ann22, you implied that she is confrontational by saying she is like someone who would start a row with a neighbour. I asked you for evidence on this statement

lol. Welcome to the internet - people generally won't back up their statements.
    I get where Ann22 is coming from with the rowing in the street thing, although maybe I'm just thinking of Lucy's character on Emmerdale.

• Advertisement

Moderator Interjection:

Careful Now. Debate the show until your hearts content, but if you start attacking other boardsies, you'll be looking at a ban for a couple of days, and I'd hate to have to ban anyone on finale weekend.

Same goes for everyone. Keep it friendly folks

i didnt mean any personal offence. I was just making the person aware that Im a celbrity relies heavily on editing to make storylines and influence perceptions of viewers. The lucy agenda was made clear before they even entered camp and is the most obvious case of castigation by a production team ive ever seen. I merely was pointing this out. Even the itv crowd have backed down on their anti lucy campaign given the plethora of support and admiration her fellow campmated have given her , clear evidence that they realise they chose the wrong scapegoat.

I meant nothing personal, my statement that being "silly" is a universal expression to how people can be led on by reality tv editing.

Advertisement