Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celebrity 2013

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭Marcus Halberstram

So Lucy was the one that said it was Al, not Amy. Interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭bopper

Stooped wrote: »
    Check Joey's wikipedia page:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joey_Essex

What exactly are we looking for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭Tasden

Actually its interesting to see that after all Lucy's talk of saying it like it is etc etc, she didn't say anything to al about that whole thing regarding Amy saying he said that stuff about Lucy starting a hate campaign. He said she gave off vibes and whatnot, but why did she only "say it like it is" to amy but when Alfonzo was in the wrong she was able to hold her tongue?

Haha Lucy must have been tipped off overnight about the ****storm. On the extra show now saying Amy is a beautiful, beautiful girl and everything has been blown out of proportion. Riiight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 378 ✭✭ConFurioso

What? I thought heard her say she believed Al...? Could have heard her wrong now! I'm a little inebriated.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

ConFurioso wrote: »
    What? I thought heard her say she believed Al...? Could have heard her wrong now! I'm a little inebriated.

She did say she believed Alfonso. I believe some people on this suffer from 'selective hearing'.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭bopper

Haha Lucy must have been tipped off overnight about the ****storm. On the extra show now saying Amy is a beautiful, beautiful girl and everything has been blown out of proportion. Riiight.

Ah c'mon now calling it a **** storm is a bit of an exaggeration. This isn't exactly the Jade Goody racism scenario where someone has completely ruined their career. It was a bit of bitching that people will have forgotten about the second this series has finished. IAC has never had a negative impact on someone's career. They've either had a mild boost, gone back to their usual job, or continued to be a nobody. Lucy will go back to her job on Emmerdale as was always planned and that will be that.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Mod Warning

Please cut out the bickering, if it continues I'll be issuing bans.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,156 ✭✭✭✭blade1

bopper wrote: »
    What exactly are we looking for?
    Existence of even slight intelligence?:pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 602 ✭✭✭hotbabe1992

Actually its interesting to see that after all Lucy's talk of saying it like it is etc etc, she didn't say anything to al about that whole thing regarding Amy saying he said that stuff about Lucy starting a hate campaign. He said she gave off vibes and whatnot, but why did she only "say it like it is" to amy but when Alfonzo was in the wrong she was able to hold her tongue?

Yes Lucy does say it like it is,but she was told by sh*t stirrer and chief bull****ter Amy that she should not go back to Al and say anything to him. Why would Amy not want Lucy to confront Al?Because she is a LIAR.

Lucy didnt say it was AL we all saw on the show that Amy went up to lucy and said Al was bitching about her saying she was starting a hate campaign..

I dont think Al has said this at all there is no evidence to suggest he was saying this,he didnt go around trying to make people dislike Lucy,or have any sort of gripe against her.

• Advertisement

Yes Lucy does say it like it is,but she was told by sh*t stirrer and chief bull****ter Amy that she should not go back to Al and say anything to him. Why would Amy not want Lucy to confront Al?Because she is a LIAR.

Lucy didnt say it was AL we all saw on the show that Amy went up to lucy and said Al was bitching about her saying she was starting a hate campaign..

I dont think Al has said this at all there is no evidence to suggest he was saying this,he didnt go around trying to make people dislike Lucy,or have any sort of gripe against her.

It was Lucy who mentioned Al.

NO...Amy mentioned Al and said Al said that lucy was starting a hate campaign..You should listen carefully when watching the show..

NO...Amy mentioned Al and said Al said that lucy was starting a hate campaign..You should listen carefully when watching the show..

Amy didn't mention any names to Lucy. Sorry but you are completely wrong.

Amy mentioned Alfonso,thats how all this s**t got started..Amy lied and said alfonso said this and that which is complete bull..She only did this to take the pressure off herself..

Otherwise there would have been no issue..

Amy mentioned Alfonso,thats how all this s**t got started..Amy lied and said alfonso said this and that which is complete bull..She only did this to take the pressure off herself..

Otherwise there would have been no issue..

You're wrong, sorry but that's not what happened at all. Your hate for Amy is getting the better of you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭allym

When they showed it again last night, Amy said "someone" had told her that Lucy was leading a hate campaign against her. Then Lucy said "was it Al?".

To be fair from what we've seen Alfonso didn't actually name Lucy to Amy, she probably just worked that out from what he was saying.

Amy the sh*t stirrer i cant believe how some people cannot see through the facade..

Amy the sh*t stirrer i cant believe how some people cannot see through the facade..

At least admit you are wronging the girl. Or are you going to conveniently ignore that and move the goalposts again?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,219 ✭✭✭tipptom

In fairness to the others who had the contraband they stopped when they realised it was endangering their food supply,and took the first warning for the sake of the group..

Ame me meeeeeeeeee on the other hand ...Didnt..
    The only reason the contraband arose was because the two chief jealous bullies Lucy and Miss Rebbeca (I get bullied on twitter because of how I look,well maybe you should nor repeat the cycle then!:mad:) thought it would be a good idea to keep picking on Amy on any way they could and hung her,the producers never brought it up and the producers never said anything about the bikinis either only for the two witches,if Mo had contraband,nothing would have been said

You're wrong, sorry but that's not what happened at all. Your hate for Amy is getting the better of you.

No i dont hate amy at all,but i see her as she is a selfish self serving cow who didnt care about the contraband issue and held on to hers wayyy longer than anybody else.

In fairness to those who did have contraband they handed it up fairly quickly when they knew it was endangering the groups food situation,but amy on the other hand .........didnt..selfish much?

• Advertisement

At least admit you are wronging the girl. Or are you going to conveniently ignore that and move the goalposts again?
    1. im not moving any goalposts point out an example of where exactly i moved a goalpost on this issue....I simply made a statement..

2. Im not admitting to wronging the girl because i simply havent. What i have done is simply pointed out amy is in the wrong because she 1. Didnt hand up contraband,held in until near the end of the show 2. Lied to Lucy about Alfonso saying this and saying that.. 3. Stirred **** saying she was being bullied and crying bc the group didnt warm to her,even kian had a problem with her surely you can see Amy is the problem??No??

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭LOSTfan57

I just find it hilarious the people defending poor auld brilliant Amy from the vicious bullying the campmates put her under by viciously bullying these said campmates in defence of Amy.....whats this behaviour called again hypocrisy is it :P

Delighted Lucy is gone :)

LOSTfan57 wrote: »
    I just find it hilarious the people defending poor auld brilliant Amy from the vicious bullying the campmates put her under by viciously bullying these said campmates in defence of Amy.....whats this behaviour called again hypocrisy is it :P

Delighted Lucy is gone :)

Have I bullied Lucy? Have I made Lucy feel isolated? Have I lectured her on her career choice in front of her peers? Told her I wished she wasn't in the camp? Blatantly ignored her as she spoke to me?

I disagree with her behavior towards Amy, that doesn't mean I am bullying her, I don't even see how that could be mistaken for bullying? Its a discussion forum for discussing the show, nobody is bullying a person! And to use the popular defence "we're just saying it how we see it"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭daisybelle2008

It's only a reality show, why are people getting so argumentative and defensive?
    Both Lucy and Amy have said it has been blown way out of proportion due to selective editing designed to add some drama.
    I don't think either of them is as bad as they have been shown. They seem to have less of a problem with each other than the inflamed public has been manipulated to believe. Funny that Amy herself doesn't believe she was bullied and has positive things to say about all her camp mates and vice versa, generally positive but point out she a little lazy and slow to volunteer (she admits this). As for Lucy, all other camp mates rave about her positively even more than they do about Amy. That should tell you it is a storm in a teacup.

It's only a reality show, why are people getting so argumentative and defensive?
    Both Lucy and Amy have said it has been blown way out of proportion due to selective editing designed to add some drama.
    I don't think either of them is as bad as they have been shown. They seem to have less of a problem with each other than the inflamed public has been manipulated to believe. Funny that Amy herself doesn't believe she was bullied and has positive things to say about all her camp mates and vice versa.

People discuss things on discussion forums...

Tasden wrote: »
    People discuss things on discussion forums...

Of course, but this thread is descending into a red herring debate about what constitutes 'bullying' that even the contestants don't seem to think is an issue in the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭LOSTfan57

Of course, but this thread is descending into a red herring debate about what constitutes 'bullying' that even the contestants don't seem to think is an issue in the show.

Over sensitivity is reigning here. Shame we aint seen any discussion of the final

Ah yeah, but sure we all want to have the last word and prove we're right by stating our qualifications and such

Also, it's pretty much the only discussion worthy aspect of the show this year

Tasden wrote: »
    Ah yeah, but sure we all want to have the last word and prove we're right by stating our qualifications and such

Also, it's pretty much the only discussion worthy aspect of the show this year

Yeah all the phd/degrees top trumps.:rolleyes: although for live tv after 3 weeks the producers were struggling to make it contentious & dramatic enough for tv ratings. Overall the contestants all seemed to be getting on with it, making the most of it and gaining some personal development. It is a very expensive show to make, milking it for dramatic effect is going to be inevitable. But seriously it is surprising how easily manipulated people's opinions are for a reality show. The Amy vs Lucy battle lines on this forum are not even backed up by any of the contestants who actually were with each other 24/7. We saw severely edited 'highlights' that represented a minute percentage of the time they spent their.. A little perspective would be cool.
    I would like to discuss the show but this has become a bitch fest. Rant over.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

Yeah all the phd/degrees top trumps.:rolleyes: although for live tv after 3 weeks the producers were struggling to make it contentious & dramatic enough for tv ratings. Overall the contestants all seemed to be getting on with it, making the most of it and gaining some personal development. It is a very expensive show to make, milking it for dramatic effect is going to be inevitable. But seriously it is surprising how easily manipulated people's opinions are for a reality show. The Amy vs Lucy battle lines on this forum are not even backed up by any of the contestants who actually were with each other 24/7. We saw severely edited 'highlights' that represented a minute percentage of the time they spent their.. A little perspective would be cool.
    I would like to discuss the show but this has become a bitch fest. Rant over.

Even 'victim' Amy doesn't seem to be getting as upset as some of the posters on the thread! You'd think they knew her personally or something. Let them at it, some of it is mildly amusing, others are just plain cringeworthy.

Advertisement