Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celebrity 2013

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭LOSTfan57

Amy was great. It takes a selfless person to whine until Rebecca has to give up her food to shut up the whiney Amy. Or is it bullying not to feed her more than the rest?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

And now the other troll.

syklops wrote: »
    And now the other troll.

Mature. Point is she is selfish and whiney. If Laila Matthew or Lucy were whining about wanting more food then the rest to the point where someone had to give away there food to shut them up there would be condemnation here. Yet when Saint Amy does it its perfect? Thats legit and logical yet I get called the troll? Well done there mate!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 602 ✭✭✭hotbabe1992

Do you think Lucy asking her if she felt like a piece of meat was ok? (The same Lucy who happily posed in her underwear in the past)Do you think it is ok to say to a 21 year old girl whose career is modelling - "your more than just this - pointing to her face?

Telling her she was better than this,was helping her out,telling her she can do better.Whats so wrong with that people have different opinions thats what it should have been put down to. And as for asking her did she feel like a piece of meat,any journalist could have asked the same question..Not nessecarily bullying..

Remember bullying is repeated acts to undermine a persons work or character assasination..

The reason why they bitched at her was because of contraband which she held on to and didnt care what the consequences of the group was..

Not only that she lied and said alfonso said this and that about lucy,she is a sh*t stirrer..

She has over 10 bikinis which she still didnt hand up,and she wanted more food for herself the other night and was whining and b*tching till she got it..

She is conceited,selfish,and very much a me me me oh me a victim sort of person,she plays the game well,but she does genuinely have a persecution complex and thinks everyone is out to get her..

Its part of a mental problem she has..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

It was a spoonful of beans. A spoonful. Not even a bowl.

"Giving up food" :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

syklops wrote: »
    It was a spoonful of beans. A spoonful. Not even a bowl.

"Giving up food" :rolleyes:

Well did Rebecca not deserve it smart arse. Its divided evenly. Other than whining louder than the rest what divine right did she have to deserve more than the rest???? Its funny how anything against Amy is ignored or spun positively. Yes I get shes hot but still......shes not teflon despite what this thread indicates!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭Marcus Halberstram

I love how certain people haven't the mental capacity to see the difference between the comments directed at her over her behaviour in the camp and the nasty comments directed at her from the very beginning which had no relation whatsoever to her actions in the camp.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭allym

I love how certain people haven't the mental capacity to see the difference between the comments directed at her over her behaviour in the camp and the nasty comments directed at her from the very beginning which had no relation whatsoever to her actions in the camp.

This!
    Calling her a c### and a back stabber, making her feel bad about herself because of her career choices and implying that she's somehow less of a person cos she's not from a working class background is not on.
    Yeah, she shouldn't have contraband, that's not right and it's not right that she's not being a team player at the minute, but she's had these comments and bitchy attitudes directed at her from the beginning.
    So maybe that's why she's decided to be out for herself, she wasn't being treated as part of the team anyway.

And also, up until the last few days (when it was pointed out to him during that task) Joey has been doing feck all around camp. But that's alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭fishy fishy

Telling her she was better than this,was helping her out,telling her she can do better.Whats so wrong with that people have different opinions thats what it should have been put down to. And as for asking her did she feel like a piece of meat,any journalist could have asked the same question..Not nessecarily bullying..

Remember bullying is repeated acts to undermine a persons work or character assasination..

The reason why they bitched at her was because of contraband which she held on to and didnt care what the consequences of the group was..

Not only that she lied and said alfonso said this and that about lucy,she is a sh*t stirrer..

She has over 10 bikinis which she still didnt hand up,and she wanted more food for herself the other night and was whining and b*tching till she got it..

She is conceited,selfish,and very much a me me me oh me a victim sort of person,she plays the game well,but she does genuinely have a persecution complex and thinks everyone is out to get her..

Its part of a mental problem she has..

glad to see some people are seeing past the "editing" - don't have to look too hard to see she is a "me me me" person - funny how all the camp have said it too, but the "audience" can't see it. :D

unless you actually have been IN the camp with them for twenty four hours a day, seven days a week, and listened to every conversation, you have actually no idea whatsoever about what has gone on and who is acting selfishly, who is back-stabbing, who is whiney, who is lazy, or any actions of the camp. You are only shown what they have edited down to one hour (usually edited to make it "exciting"). The most 'honest' part of this show is when the actual people who are participating gets to tell their (not your) experience when they come out of the camp - so far I think all, yes they all, have said amy is lazy, selfish, and all about herself.

;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Babooshka

unless you actually have been IN the camp with them for twenty four hours a day, seven days a week, and listened to every conversation, you have actually no idea whatsoever about what has gone on and who is acting selfishly, who is back-stabbing, who is whiney, who is lazy, or any actions of the camp..

;)

...and the same to you :)

People are only posting up what they think based on the show and what they see. For the most part it's just speculation and a bit of armchair pshychology, but definitely not to be taken too seriously. For the most part, and for what it's worth, I don't think there has to be an Amy/ rest of them divide, I think she is a bit of a young selfish naieve girl with a lot to learn - but still the rest of them were very hard on her and they did a bit of bullying a while back but for the most part it's all calming down, the production team seriously milked it too. There's no need to go bat**** crazy on everyone who disagrees, it's not the Amy love in you think it is...

Babooshka wrote: »
    ...and the same to you :)

People are only posting up what they think based on the show and what they see. for the most part it's just speculation and a bit of armchair pshychology, but definitely not to be taken too seriously. For the most part, and for what it's worth, I don't think there has to be an Amy/ rest of them divide, I think she is a bit of a young selfish naieve girl with a lot to learn - but still the rest of them were very hard on her and they did a bit of bullying a while back but for the most part it's all calming down, the production team seriously milked it too. There's no need to go bat**** crazy on everyone who disagrees, it's not the Amy love in you think it is...

you might want to read back the posts and see who is going bat crazy . Quite funny actually. Good for a laugh. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,219 ✭✭✭tipptom

you might want to read back the posts and see who is going bat crazy . Quite funny actually. Good for a laugh. :D
    She was being bullied from day one by a nasty back stabbing hypocritical jealous fag hag in lucy, who got the others to join in with her when she saw that she would not stand up for herself against the blood smelling hags and unless you can prove to me that you are sitting in the pre editing suite every night before edit and can tell me different, I will go on what I have seen and heard.

I don't particularly like Amy but I would like to think I would stand up for someone who is getting abuse in this way just because she is not a team player or she has to many bikinis in her bag.

I don't particularly like Amy but I would like to think I would stand up for someone who is getting abuse in this way just because she is not a team player or she has to many bikinis in her bag.

Now you are trying to belittle it by simply dropping the remark ''just because she is not a team player or she has to many bikinis in her bag'',the fact she is not a team player i feel is significant she is part of a group,it is the height of ignorance and selfishness to be totally me fein in a group situation,the group suffers because of her actions(contraband),and inactions,being lazy and looking for extra food just because she decided one week to pull her weight..

Now you are trying to belittle it by simply dropping the remark ''just because she is not a team player or she has to many bikinis in her bag'',the fact she is not a team player i feel is significant she is part of a group,it is the height of ignorance and selfishness to be totally me fein in a group situation,the group suffers because of her actions(contraband),and inactions,being lazy and looking for extra food just because she decided one week to pull her weight..
    How do you explain the nastiness before the contraband situation ever arose?

Okay there may be a few people that dont like her,but thats personalities,i dont expect everyone to like me either,thats just not possible..

However the reason why everyone turned against her was due to her antics and sh*t stirring..

Notice how she said to lucy please dont say it back to alfonso ,cos she knew she would be caught out..

• Registered Users Posts: 85,510 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Lucy or Amy or both to go tonight hopefully

Okay there may be a few people that dont like her,but thats personalities,i dont expect everyone to like me either,thats just not possible..

However the reason why everyone turned against her was due to her antics and sh*t stirring..

Notice how she said to lucy please dont say it back to alfonso ,cos she knew she would be caught out..
    I think its more than personality's,lucy was out for her from the start because of the way she looks and the job she works,you must have experienced this before to,you being a hot babe and all;)

Some people seem to have reading comprehension difficulties in this thread. Or they're just trolling now.

There is a difference between A and B. No matter how many times you point it out and say that you are talking about A, these people continue to argue about B.

I think its more than personality's,lucy was out for her from the start because of the way she looks and the job she works,you must have experienced this before to,you being a hot babe and all
    whinge whinge i detect sarcasm in your post are you you bullying meeeeeh?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,510 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Was Amy really crying?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Was Amy really crying?

Couldn't muster a tear, she must be seriously 'dehydrated'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

Not that I believe it excuses some of the earlier behavior, but Amy's not doing herself any favours with the public with all the contraband stuff! I'd say plenty are forgetting the issues and worst of it predated that coming up.

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭lucky333

Lucy fcuk off out of it

Poor Amy. Producers bullying her now. That girl can't catch a break

ITS NOT ABOUT THE ****ING CONTRABAND!

Contraband? Is that a hair thingy that Amy was hiding in her bag

I agree. I just think the general public have shorter memories. Hope I'm wrong though!

Whoa! Joey!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Clonmel1000

WTF just happened

Advertisement