Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaa Season Ticket 2014

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

mayo.mick wrote: »
    You'll be watching it on the screens over your head!

He won't :) They're some of the best seats in the house. I was in SS for the 2011 final, the overhang from 5xx is not that big - you'll struggle to see a high ball all right but should have a good view of the giant screen at the Nally. The one atop the Hogan/Davin is dead to you though. You'll be well sheltered from any bad weather and yes, they have arm rests, luxury :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭VONSHIRACH

I am in 305 Row E. I don't like down there at all. I get better ones up higher in the championship.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 mackattack

We are in 308 VV 7 of us in a seating group.

A bit worried about the kids lasting 4 hours. Bringing blankets and flasks and hopefully the overhang will provide cover.

Southwest winds increasing to gale force on Saturday morning, and continuing stormy through the afternoon and evening as winds gradually veer westerly. Wintry showers will quickly develop and a covering of snow is likely on higher ground; there will be a risk of isolated thunderstorms also. Feeling bitterly cold; highest temperatures only 6 or 7 degrees Celsius.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭Horse84

Anyone else get a letter in the post today from the ticket office in relation to a potential data breach where personal details were publicly available for a limited time last week?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,092 ✭✭✭celticbest

Anyone else get one of these letters?

GAA_zps2a8ee10b.jpg

• Advertisement

Separate thread here. It's a bit mad, I wonder if I'll get a letter too. It doesn't say how accessible your data was - like what did somebody have to do to get your data? Did they have to log in or did they have to mess about with URLs or what?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭mayo.mick

Got one too. Explains all the hassle i had with the dublin tickets. I didnt see anyone else details on my account. At least it wasnt hackers, wouldnt worry about it.

I got one too. Bloody humans!

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭G_H

I was at the Dublin match last night but have just checked my account and it said I didn't attend anyone else have the same problem its a hill 16 ticket

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭ssshhh123

G_H wrote: »
    I was at the Dublin match last night but have just checked my account and it said I didn't attend anyone else have the same problem its a hill 16 ticket

Checked this morning too and has 0/1 attended. Hopefully it just takes a while to register it I'll be contacting them tomorrow

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

I have a lower Cusack season ticket and I have attendance of 1/1

G_H wrote: »

Send them an email later on Monday if it hasn't been updated by then. I have a stand season ticket, they used to take a few days to update, but it is pretty fast now. Last night at 10pm it was already showing my attendance.

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭jj72

Anyone in Newbridge today still showing 0% attendance?

It takes time for the scanner data to be processed by HQ. I was 3 days waiting for my trip to Ballybofey last year to get reported as attended. They have also had problems in previous years with the attendance part of the site during the championship but had it settled before the semi-finals. I wouldn't be sending any emails or ringing them until Wednesday at the earliest.

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭jj72

It takes time for the scanner data to be processed by HQ. I was 3 days waiting for my trip to Ballybofey last year to get reported as attended. They have also had problems in previous years with the attendance part of the site during the championship but had it settled before the semi-finals. I wouldn't be sending any emails or ringing them until Wednesday at the earliest.

Cheers for that, just hadnt checked it before thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 7,456 ✭✭✭Trampas

What is the entrance for Cusack Park on Sunday?

Don't have access to the email address (Need to fix that) which season ticket send the emails so no idea which entrance to use.

Trampas wrote: »
    What is the entrance for Cusack Park on Sunday?

Don't have access to the email address (Need to fix that) which season ticket send the emails so no idea which entrance to use.

No email sent yet. There's more than one set of turnstiles in Cusack Park? Anyways, I reckon it'll be the one with the guy shouting Season ticket holders and the sign, like most non-Croker grounds :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,456 ✭✭✭Trampas

No email sent yet. There's more than one set of turnstiles in Cusack Park? Anyways, I reckon it'll be the one with the guy shouting Season ticket holders and the sign, like most non-Croker grounds :)

Never been to Cusack Park before so not sure the lie of the land

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭theenergy

are there any supporters buses going down from the city?

Trampas wrote: »
    Never been to Cusack Park before so not sure the lie of the land

Ah not a bother, I was there years ago myself so it's a bit hazy. Only one side has turnstiles, the one on Friar Mills Road. There'll be one entrance with a sign for season ticket holders, or it'll have a guy with a scanner outside it. Ask a steward which one to go to if you're having difficulty :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭SeeMoreBut

anyone else season ticket seat for Croke Park getting worse?

I've gone from always in row M down to D in 305 to 306 for Cork game

Might drop them a mail about it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

306 is hardly worse. You are still in the middle of Croke Park.

If I remember right when I signed up for the ticket it was for section 305 or 306. And they are randomly assigned, same as the row numbers.

I am in 306 for this game aswell after having always been in 305. No complaints about that to be honest. I wonder is it because of the Inter Pro game

I am in 306 SS too. ok if lashing rain! a lot of Dub and Cork season tickets I suppose, but I am a 305 regular.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,092 ✭✭✭celticbest

No mail received yet my Tickets are available, 304 Row Z...

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭Southern Belle

I've had a KK hurling season ticket since they started 4 or 5 years ago. Have never had the same seats twice-have been in the front and back of both 305 & 306-also 406, could never complain about any of them-I know the GAA cant do anything about the weather!

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Ace of Hearts

Just after reading the last few posts which more or less confirm my query. Are season ticket holders randomly assisgned seats in Croke Park for championship matches? Where are they normally located? What way does this whole process work? There are two adults and two children on my account so I assume we would be located in the Cusack Stand.

SportsMad1 wrote: »
    Just after reading the last few posts which more or less confirm my query. Are season ticket holders randomly assisgned seats in Croke Park for championship matches? Where are they normally located? What way does this whole process work? There are two adults and two children on my account so I assume we would be located in the Cusack Stand.

Yes, the assignments are random and spread around sections 304-307 of the Cusack. Sometimes you end up in 308 or 303 because the teams involved have lots of season ticket holders (e.g. Kerry vs Dublin) or because there is a double-header on.

The process works by you logging in to your season ticket account on SeasonTickets.ie, going to the My Tickets section and printing your tickets before the match. You should receive an email during the week about your tickets being available but the emails are a little unreliable at times. Tickets are usually available from Wednesday or Thursday before matches.

In matches in the provincials you might be offered a chance to Bring a Friend where you can purchase some extra tickets for friends to come with you to matches. The trade off is that if you do this then you and your season ticket holders will be moved to the fringes of the stands (e.g. 302 or 309) and out of the central sections where you might otherwise be if you didn't bring a friend. Usually you have to purchase the friend tickets before midnight on the Tuesday before the match. You'll receive an email about this if the GAA are giving you the option and purchasing these tickets is also done through the SeasonTickets.ie website. The Bring A Friend option disappears for the later championship rounds and the final.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭jeffred

In matches in the provincials you might be offered a chance to Bring a Friend where you can purchase some extra tickets for friends to come with you to matches.

Do you know if this option is available for league games in Croke Park ?

jeffred wrote: »
    Do you know if this option is available for league games in Croke Park ?

Yes, it's available.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭glack

Quick question on the season tickets and matches in Croker - do they assign seats to everyone with a season ticket a seat for the match so you can then print out your ticket or how does it work? Or do you have to request a ticket first?

Advertisement