Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaa Season Ticket 2014

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

Tickets are 15 quid per game, if you buy them at Croker on the day. They are only 10 quid if you buy them in advance online, or at the DCB ticket office.

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭manster

Received the following email this afternoon.
    The 2014 Allianz Football Leagues kick off this weekend.
    To attend your counties fixture this weekend you simply need to attend the venue and present your season ticket card at the designated turnstile(s).
    A full list of this weekends fixtures are available HERE
    As you know, your 2014 GAA Season Ticket covers entry to Allianz League matches in your selected code of Football. If you wish to attend this Saturday's game between Dublin and Kerry at Croke Park please log in to your account and click on the "Special Purchases" tab.
    Instructions on how to do this are available HERE
    ACCOUNT LOG IN- click here
    We urge all Season Ticket holders to print before 1pm on Friday and please contact us via seasonticket@gaa.ie or call 1890 92 46 48 if you are experiencing any difficulties regarding your acocount.
    If you purchased your season ticket before January 18th and do not receive your season ticket card(s) by Wednesday January 29th please contact us. Please note that the remainder of the GAA Season Tickets will be posted in the coming days,
    Thanks!
    GAA Ticket Office

Can't see where to print - before I email them is anyone else having same issue?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭mayo.mick

manster wrote: »
    Received the following email this afternoon.
    The 2014 Allianz Football Leagues kick off this weekend.
    To attend your counties fixture this weekend you simply need to attend the venue and present your season ticket card at the designated turnstile(s).
    A full list of this weekends fixtures are available HERE
    As you know, your 2014 GAA Season Ticket covers entry to Allianz League matches in your selected code of Football. If you wish to attend this Saturday's game between Dublin and Kerry at Croke Park please log in to your account and click on the "Special Purchases" tab.
    Instructions on how to do this are available HERE
    ACCOUNT LOG IN- click here
    We urge all Season Ticket holders to print before 1pm on Friday and please contact us via seasonticket@gaa.ie or call 1890 92 46 48 if you are experiencing any difficulties regarding your acocount.
    If you purchased your season ticket before January 18th and do not receive your season ticket card(s) by Wednesday January 29th please contact us. Please note that the remainder of the GAA Season Tickets will be posted in the coming days,
    Thanks!
    GAA Ticket Office

Can't see where to print - before I email them is anyone else having same issue?

When you log in to your season ticket account, in the home screen you should see a menu at the top, to the left you should see "My Tickets" click that and your tickets will be there. You might not see them there until around Wednesday/Thursday.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

If you're off to Croker then you log in here, click the existing season ticket holder section and go to the tickets section once you log in. Then click Football or Hurling Season ticket and you should see the available tickets to print. None are showing up yet for me, I'll check back tomorrow evening & Wednesday - they don't show up usually until after the deadline for Bring-A-Friend has expired. You will do this for every Croke Park match.

Just after ordering 3 free tickets for Dublin v Kerry Saturday evening :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 16,567 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

They are having some laugh tonight with the emails, multiple offers of extra tickets , some with mistakes in them, then an apology for spamming with wrong emails, then an apology for the apology and that original wasn't a mistake so ignore the email telling you to ignore original mails!

• Registered Users Posts: 39,508 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

copacetic wrote: »
    They are having some laugh tonight with the emails, multiple offers of extra tickets , some with mistakes in them, then an apology for spamming with wrong emails, then an apology for the apology and that original wasn't a mistake so ignore the email telling you to ignore original mails!

Was quite the shock when I got a mail telling me my football tickets were ready for this weekend. Doubt there are many (if any) Waterford football season ticket holders

copacetic wrote: »

Yeah, the 3 tickets I got were duplicated, got 6! must have had some problem?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭Grats

Any tickets for Sat in Croke Park on offer?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,837 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

Grats wrote: »
    Any tickets for Sat in Croke Park on offer?

It'll hardly sell out...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭Prop Joe

Anyone having problems printing there ticket for sat?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,092 ✭✭✭celticbest

Prop Joe wrote: »
    Anyone having problems printing there ticket for sat?

There're not available yet, you'll get a mail to tell you when they are.

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭ssshhh123

Do you have to print off a ticket or can you not just show your card

ssshhh123 wrote: »
    Do you have to print off a ticket or can you not just show your card

For matches in Croke Park or other assigned-seating matches you must print off your ticket beforehand. For all other matches you simply need to bring the card and it will be scanned.

For matches in Croke Park or other assigned-seating matches you must print off your ticket beforehand. For all other matches you simply need to bring the card and it will be scanned.

Ok but mine is a hill16 season ticket so still apply?

I'd be nearly sure that Croke Park is a fully ticketed stadium so you will have to print your ticket beforehand. It's the same for the Parnell Pass holders except that they must pick up their tickets from the Dorset St ticket office.

EDIT:

I found this in a mail about the 2013 AI Quarter Finals:
    We urge all Season Ticket holders to print ASAP and please contact us via seasonticket@gaa.ie or call 1890 92 46 48 if you are experiencing any difficulties. For print at home guidelines please click here

Please ignore if you have Opted Out or a Hill 16 Season Ticket Holder!

So you probably don't need to print a ticket. Just wait for their email, it should be sent today or tomorrow.

I'd be nearly sure that Croke Park is a fully ticketed stadium so you will have to print your ticket beforehand. It's the same for the Parnell Pass holders except that they must pick up their tickets from the Dorset St ticket office.

EDIT:

So you probably don't need to print a ticket. Just wait for their email, it should be sent today or tomorrow.

Yeah I think it said in an email just go to the designated stall coming in.
    One more question can the 10e kids ticket be bought for hill? Wanna bring little fella

EDIT:

Season Ticket cards are used on the Hill as there is no seating allocation, you should still receive a mail to remind you to bring your Season card on Matchday.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭iDave

The Bring a Friend option. Is that only available for matches in Croke Park?

Yeah I think it said in an email just go to the designated stall coming in.
    One more question can the 10e kids ticket be bought for hill? Wanna bring little fella

The juvenile tickets are only available for the Cusack/Davin stands. If you want your kids in with you in Hill 16 then you've to buy an adult ticket for each match, they are €10 in advance or €15 on the day from ticket vans.

iDave wrote: »
    The Bring a Friend option. Is that only available for matches in Croke Park?

Yes, since Croke Park is (to my knowledge) the only allocated seating stadium. If you want to bring a friend with you to another match in the country just walk in together and sit beside each other :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Any key?

Hey does anybody know if you have a football season ticket can you come in for the hurlers before on Saturday?
    I assume the hurling season ticket holders won't be made leave so........

Any key? wrote: »
    Hey does anybody know if you have a football season ticket can you come in for the hurlers before on Saturday?
    I assume the hurling season ticket holders won't be made leave so........

Absolutely. If you have a Football season ticket you can enter for the Walsh Cup match. It's the same for every double-header, they don't empty the grounds between each match.

However, if you only have a hurling season ticket then you must purchase a ticket. The Walsh Cup is not covered with a hurling season ticket, that only works for Allianz League matches and the Leinster/AI Senior Hurling Championship

My tickets where available to print this morning even though I did not receive the usual notification mail...

304 Row N, that'll do nicely :D

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭C.O.Y.B.I.B

304 Row N, that'll do nicely :D

305 HH . Normally wouldnt be happy , but Ive seen the weather forecast :)

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭Lennyzip

celticbest wrote: »
    My tickets where available to print this morning even though I did not receive the usual notification mail...

Happened to me as well , no email . I just logged in yesterday and they were there . Handy just to book mark the link and check it yourself without having to rely on the email .

• Registered Users Posts: 7,456 ✭✭✭Trampas

I'm the same as you. Normally between D and M but HH could be a blessing in disguise

Trampas wrote: »
    I'm the same as you. Normally between D and M but HH could be a blessing in disguise

Generally I'd prefer to be up in any of the doubles up to about QQ, after that you could be a bit under the overhang to see high balls and the screen in the Nally. The bit of height would be lovely, when you're lower down you tend to miss a bit that goes on over the Hogan side. I've bad news for you though, if it rains you're going to get wet in HH, the overhang doesn't start until about MM :D

I'm in 405 RR, are they the comfortable seats with arm rests?

Never been in the 400 section before!

• Advertisement

celticbest wrote: »
    I'm in 405 RR, are they the comfortable seats with arm rests?

Never been in the 400 section before!

You'll be watching it on the screens over your head!

Advertisement