Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaa Season Ticket 2014

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

mayo.mick wrote: »
    Cáirde Mhaigheo season ticket holders also get a nice warm jacket when they buy one :p

To add to the other 8 they have already! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭rumplestiltskin

Can anybody tell me if the preseason tournaments are included if you buy a season ticket?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

The league is covered by it. I don't think that the various tournaments that precede it are. In Leinster, the gate receipts from the O'Byrne Cup go towards an injured player fund. So admission is not free, even if you have a Parnell Pass or a season ticket. Everyone has to pay to get in.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭rumplestiltskin

Thanks for the quick reply. Even without the preseason games its still good value.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭mayo.mick

Can anybody tell me if the preseason tournaments are included if you buy a season ticket?

League & Championship only Still brilliant value!! :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shane732

Is the Parnell pass still running for 2014?

Yep. The 2013/2014 PP is still running. The last ones sold out back in September. The 2014/15 one should be going on sale in April/May of next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭harpsman

League & Championship only Still brilliant value!! :cool:
    Club finals too i think:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ColeTrain

Cáirde Mhaigheo season ticket holders also get a nice warm jacket when they buy one :p

Only if it's your first year. It's a great incentive because the jackets are warm!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Can I ask what may seem a stupid question. This hill 16 season ticket. So its free entry to all football and hurling Dublin games for 165 euro ?
    Or just the guarantee of a ticket ?

• Advertisement

Soby wrote: »
    Can I ask what may seem a stupid question. This hill 16 season ticket. So its free entry to all football and hurling Dublin games for 165 euro ?

There is no such thing as a Hill 16 season ticket. The Dublin County Board run the Parnell Pass and the GAA run the season ticket program. They are two different things. Which one are you asking about?

• Subscribers Posts: 16,559 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

ProudDUB wrote: »
    There is no such thing as a Hill 16 season ticket. The Dublin County Board run the Parnell Pass and the GAA run the season ticket program. They are two different things. Which one are you asking about?

There is such a thing as the hill16 season ticket. It is the equivalent to the stand season ticket but is priced to includes the club+ option.

To answer the question it covers all dublin league games home and away, first championship match, but also includes the 'club+' option which covers all dublin club games in both codes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,092 ✭✭✭celticbest

Soby wrote: »
    copacetic wrote: »
    To answer the question it covers all dublin league games home and away, first championship match, but also includes the 'club+' option which covers all dublin club games in both codes.

In your chosen code, this means you need two different GAA season tickets if you want to attend both Football & Hurling matches.

Football Season ticket is €165 this includes all club games, no Juvenile tickets available.
    Hurling Season ticket is €85 for an Adult & €10 for a Juvenile.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 rockluck

Does anybody know If u are renewing your season tickets but adding on extra season tickets to your account will this affect the quality of your seats in croke park? Thanks in advance :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15 rockluck

Does anybody know If u are renewing your season tickets but adding on extra season tickets to your account will this affect the quality of your seats in croke park? Thanks in advance :)

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stoner

rockluck wrote: »

Ive come to the conclusion that it does, I've had a pair of tickets for a few years. Last year my buddy returned from 8 years in the UK.

So I added a season ticket to the account late in the day, it was at the second batch stage last year.

We had the worst seats we've ever had last year, I can only put it down to our better season seats being downgraded to meet the level of the last one added.

I

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Stoner wrote: »
    Ive come to the conclusion that it does, I've had a pair of tickets for a few years. Last year my buddy returned from 8 years in the UK.

So I added a season ticket to the account late in the day, it was at the second batch stage last year.

We had the worst seats we've ever had last year, I can only put it down to our better season seats being downgraded to meet the level of the last one added.

I

Same as that, one lad added his son to his ticket, we were in good seats as opposed to "great" seats the other years.
    My brother asked if we could add him to ours, told him it wasn't possible... :D

if you add another person there isn't room in the block you were in so they move you. Although there are usually a few empty seats, they are all taken.

Same with bring a friend tickets, first couple of years you were in same seats, not they move you significantly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭diceyreilly

Anyone get their season tickets out in the post yet?

No sign, but they emailed Friday to say they will be out in the coming days. Mostly they have made it in time for Christmas each year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,092 ✭✭✭celticbest

My new Season tickets arrived in the post this morning...

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭C.O.Y.B.I.B

Arrived Yesterday Morning

Mine arrived also.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭spacetrap

Do they come by ordinary or registered post lads thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭mayo.mick

My tickets arrived this morning :) They are posted in ordanery post.

James Horan delivered mine.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stoner

The postman brought mine, the population in Dublin is too big for the manager to hand deliver tickets.

Stoner wrote: »
    The postman brought mine, the population in Dublin is too big for the manager to hand deliver tickets.

If he cared for you he would, bloody self centered Dubs :P

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭ssshhh123

Does the season ticket hill 16 type get you free into the o byrne cup?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,771 ✭✭✭windy shepard henderson

ssshhh123 wrote: »
    Does the season ticket hill 16 type get you free into the o byrne cup?

dont think so my one only kicks into use on the first game of the league, i dont think the warm up games are covered

Advertisement