Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 5, Episode 16: Felina

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,473 ✭✭✭Wacker The Attacker

Degag wrote: »
    While it would be an interesting plot line, I can't see Walt using Grey Matter to get the money to his family. Why would they go along with it? There would be nothing to gain for them and everything to lose.

True.

It makes little or no sense. What if Walter pulls some kind of blackmail move on them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭[-0-]

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

NicoleL88 wrote: »
    Was trying to work out with a mate what the finale title means.

Anagram of "Finale" is the obvious one.

But...

Fe = Iron
    Li = Lithium
    Na = Sodium

Blood, Meth, and Tears!

Thought we were total geniuses and were going to post it online, turns out someone on Reddit got there two weeks before us! :pac:

I checked the thread if this was posted on the explanation of Felina, as i googled it, dont look if you dont want to spoil it,
    told you not to look :D
    • "Felina" is an anagram for "finale",
      and is also the feminine version of the word "feline" in Spanish.
    • The word "Felina" can be made from these three chemical element symbols: Fe (Iron), Li (Lithium) and Na (Sodium).
    • Vince Gilligan's exclusive tease for this episode (as seen on Talking Bad) was one word: "Woodworking".
    • The title may be a reference to the 1959 song "El Paso" by Western music artist Marty Robbins. The song concerns an unnamed cowboy who falls in love with a woman named Faleena.

it's from the Breaking Bad wikipage

Also here's a promo pic for the finale 363px-BB-S5B-Finale-Key-Art-796x1050.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Shifty11

Anyone know what time <SNIP>? I usually watch it on netflix on Monday, but there's not a hope I'm waiting that long!!!

Mod: No Torrent/Download Talk.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

^^^ I am not answering the above question, which would obviously be against forum rules.

On a completely separate note, I find myself waking up in the middle of the night on Mondays recently around 3:30am. It's a very strange problem that's been affecting me the last 7 weeks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭irishgirl19

dave1982 wrote: »
    All bad things come to an end

*****No Spoilers in trailer****

I got goosebumps watching lol.

All hail king Heisenberg!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 148 ✭✭bezerk

Walt and Jesse to finally declare there feelings for one another and ride into the sunset on horses holding hands.

bezerk wrote: »
    Walt and Jesse to finally declare there feelings for one another and ride into the sunset on horses holding hands.

You mean like this

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭Vaxxine

I could never take Grethcen seriously, I see her and think, "Hey, she's the lesbian in 'Friends'!" (Ross's ex wife's missus, susan)

(Dunno if it's been mentioned before)

Edit: Nothing against lesbians mind you, it's just the contrast between the two characters, and I never liked either of them :D )

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

Vaxxine wrote: »
    I could never take Grethcen seriously, I see her and think, "Hey, she's the lesbian in 'Friends'!" (Ross's ex wife's missus, susan)

(Dunno if it's been mentioned before)

Edit: Nothing against lesbians mind you, it's just the contrast between the two characters, and I never liked either of them :D )

THAT'S what I know her from!

Thank you.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 148 ✭✭bezerk

Who's Walt going to poision with The Ricin behind the Wall Plug I wonder?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭Zyzz

He may use it to take down Grey Matter..or kill Elliot..well thats what I got from the last episode and the way that it ended (Walt's angry face lol)

1x05_-_Gray_Matter_2.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I swear to god, after the absolute farce that was the Dexter finale, I've placed all hope in this. It needs to deliver.

Lydia's taking that in her camomile

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭snausages

I am tumescent with anticipation.

Felina is the name of the finale btw. It has to be because the next preloaded Talking Bad episode is named Felina.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

snausages wrote: »

Felina is the name of the finale btw. It has to be because the next preloaded Talking Bad episode is named Felina.

Great word.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,895 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

ehhhh did you even look at the thread title? we know that for ages!!

stevieob wrote: »
    ehhhh did you even look at the thread title? we know that for ages!!

There was some scepticism for a while over the fact that AMC didn't officially confirm it. All we had was an image of a script held by Marie.
    I read somewhere - can't remember where - that "Felina" hasn't been officially confirmed as the episode title, and is just based on someone seeing the actress playing Marie with a script with that title.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Felina= finale :D

I'm also distended with excitement

• Advertisement

dave1982 wrote: »
    Felina= finale :D

Felina = Finale = Climax

Felina = Finale = Climax

I'm nearly climaxing at every episode I watch lately.....:D

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Reebrock

I'm going to climax in my pants with this final episode, I'm sure of it.

Sounds like the finale will be a seminal moment in TV history.

Reebrock wrote: »
    I'm going to climax in my pants with this final episode, I'm sure of it.

There will be chunkies a plenty on sunday\monday

Sounds like the finale will be a seminal moment in TV history.

One can only hope so.

This could break viewing records in the US, as i think the final ep of MASH has it or maybe the Sopranos.
    As i remember George Wendt/Norm was asked on the LLS on the Cheers finale, he had said it was only a tenth of what Mash had.

So i assume Mash has it, as i dont know how many watched The Sopranos?

This could break viewing records in the US, as i think the final ep of MASH has it or maybe the Sopranos.
    As i remember George Wendt/Norm was asked on the LLS on the Cheers finale, he had said it was only a tenth of what Mash had.

So i assume Mash has it, as i dont know how many watched The Sopranos?

hmmmmm........

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most_watched_television_broadcasts

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Neil McCauleys Cooler Brother

I think they are expecting around the 8 million viewers mark. Well down the field.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,835 ✭✭✭Torqay

AMC's cutomer base is way too small. They're competing with the likes of HBO and Showtime, not the big networks. I even doubt if BB has a fighting chance against GoT in the torrent "hit list".

Advertisement