Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 5, Episode 16: Felina

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭baboo800

Hank,badger and Saul are all cast for this episode according to imdb

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭Mocha Joe

baboo800 wrote: »

Don't ever trust that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,825 ✭✭✭Timmyctc

Mocha Joe wrote: »
    Don't ever trust that.

Would be surprised if Saul wasn't in it. Similarly would be surprised if Hank's body, at least, didn't turn up. No real reason for Badger to turn up but I'm sure they will fit him in somewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

*explosive loud gun battle*

/cut to Huell answering door
    /It's Badger

Badger: Hey Huell!

/cut to explosive gun battle

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭redtapestyl

Hank was cast for granite state too, does an appearance in "previously on breaking bad" qualify as someone being cast or credited now?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭NicoleL88

Hank was cast for granite state too, does an appearance in "previously on breaking bad" qualify as someone being cast or credited now?

It says "credit only" on IMDB for Granite State.

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Neil McCauleys Cooler Brother

Hank's got evidence on him. Someone's going digging...

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭Vaxxine

pookiesboo wrote: »
    As Walter said to Flynn on the phone "It cant all have been for nothing", I think in someway shape or form Walter will make sure his family are taken care of. Jesse will somehow kill Lydia
    like Todd took away Andrea
    , the ricin cigarette is for Walter after he handing himself in and clearing Skylar. Would love to see a showdown between Flynn and Jesse. Plus he has his gripe with the Grey Matter duo.Thats too much to expect for 50 minutes though

Can we just clear something up, there is no Ricin cigarette, it's just a vial of Ricin. The only time it was in a cigarette was when Jesse was keeping it hidden in his cigarette box :D

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭Giggernaut

Prediction:
    Heisenberg returns to confront Lydia over a cup o' resin about rise in blue meth. This draws out Nazi's who have Skyler,Walt Jnr and Holly hostage.

Meth Damon tries to reach out to Heisenberg. Heisenberg manipulates Meth Damon to kill his Nazi family so he and Heisenberg can set up a meth empire. Lydia questions whether having the White family around is good for business and while making plans dies a horrible death. Heisenberg tells Meth Damon Jesse killed Lydia and so he sets out to confront Jesse who kills Meth Damon.

When Jesse turns up instead of Meth Damon Heisenberg says to Jesse "we can be kings" only for Jesse to shoot Skyler and Walt Jnr finally turning the gun on himself.Leaving Walt with Holly surrounded by the corpses of loved ones and his beloved barrels of cash. Walt then gets very sick,slips into a coma at which point Marie turns off the life support and adopts Holly.

Nailed it!:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,835 ✭✭✭Torqay

Timmyctc wrote: »
    Would be surprised if Saul wasn't in it.

He's gone... a bright future awaits him. :D

ItaK5xJ.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭[-0-]

Walter takes out the Nazis, finds Jesse locked up and lets him go. Jesse, overcome with anger and grief kills Walt and takes the Ricin. It's only after he takes the Ricin that he remembers Brock is still alive, but he can't puke the Ricin back up and dies, crying, holding a photo of the boy. Meanwhile Walt has the co-ordinates to Hanks body in his pocket so the body will be found.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,636 ✭✭✭✭briany

banquo wrote: »
    *explosive loud gun battle*

/cut to Huell answering door
    /It's Badger

Badger: Hey Huell!

/cut to explosive gun battle

Here's what I want to see,

Huell is on a beach in Mexico buffing the hull of a brown boat when Kuby appears walking along the shore carrying a luggage bag and smiling wide. Huell sees Kuby and cries, "Red!" as he wheezily runs toward him, so happy to see his friend and they embrace for a long time. The camera slowly pulls back to reveal the enormity of the ocean behind them as well as the enormity of the giant ham Huell was glazing.

*Guest directed by Frank Darabont*

/back to gun battle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,825 ✭✭✭Timmyctc

I can see the ending going like this
    Walt:
    Jesse i never wanted to kill you.
    Jesse:
    I ****ed Ted

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Miscme92101

One thing for sure is that Saul is finished with. By finished with I mean he won't be appearing in the program again. Look at his last sentence in this interview.

http://www.salon.com/2013/08/09/bob_odenkirk_i_still_find_a_lot_of_humor_in_breaking_bad/

• Registered Users Posts: 15,895 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

Ricin is for the Grey Matters. Walt was handing himself in till they appeared on TV saying he was a nothing person who only came up with the name. He want's revenge.

Saul is gone and forgotten... we won't see him till the spin off.

Is Huel still in the hotel room???

• Registered Users Posts: 3,954 ✭✭✭trashcan

One thing for sure is that Saul is finished with. By finished with I mean he won't be appearing in the program again. Look at his last sentence in this interview.

http://www.salon.com/2013/08/09/bob_odenkirk_i_still_find_a_lot_of_humor_in_breaking_bad/

I'm not entirely clear as to why Saul felt the need to go on the run. Was he really implicated in any criminal activity ? Had he anything to fear from the Nazis or Lydia ? Didn't really make sense to me.

Also, the other thing that bothered me slightly, why are the Nazis hanging around, keeping Jesse in a hole in the ground, when they have 70 odd million in cash on their hands. Did they even buy a new car ? I know Todd has his thing for Lydia, but does that fully explain it. Whatever about Uncle Jack, wouldn't the rest of the crew want to be off spending their loot ?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

trashcan wrote: »
    I'm not entirely clear as to why Saul felt the need to go on the run. Was he really implicated in any criminal activity ? Had he anything to fear from the Nazis or Lydia ? Didn't really make sense to me.

Jesse's confession tape would have implicated him in numerous crimes; aiding and abetting, money laundering etc. Also, he doesn't know how much Huell told them either. He could also be seen by Lydia and the Nazi's as a loose end that needed tying up.
    Also, the other thing that bothered me slightly, why are the Nazis hanging around, keeping Jesse in a hole in the ground, when they have 70 odd million in cash on their hands. Did they even buy a new car ? I know Todd has his thing for Lydia, but does that fully explain it. Whatever about Uncle Jack, wouldn't the rest of the crew want to be off spending their loot ?

I think they mentioned in the last episode that they're continuing with it, mainly because Todd wants to fulfill his obligation to Lydia and the European distributors, especially now with the improved quality of the product. Jack is just really indulging his nephew - he'd be happy enough retiring with Walt's millions.

I reckon he uses Elliot and Gretchen to get the money to his family.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭[-0-]

That's a fantastic idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,895 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

I don't think Walt Jr want's his money!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

Chet T16 wrote: »
    Walts knows where Jack etc are, he went there when doing the deal to get Jesse killed. I've seen it mentioned a few times that he doesn't know where they are

This is just from memory but I think I remember someone being brought to where the Nazis are blindfolded, so that they wouldn't be able to find the place again. May have been Lydia rather than Walt, but if they do it with one person then they should do it with everyone.

True, Skyler will figure it out but Walt Jr will be all "Urr, I can't believe dad still had shares in Gray Matter and didn't remember'' or whatever superior plot device to that they might use. That's my bet anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,444 ✭✭✭✭Penn

This is just from memory but I think I remember someone being brought to where the Nazi are blindfolded, so that they wouldn't be able to find the place again. May have been Lydia rather than Walt, but if they do it with one person then they should do it with everyone.

No, Declan's crew blindfolded her when bringing her to their cooksite, not the Nazis. However, I think Walt met the Nazis in a motel/hotel room when organising the prison murders, so he might not know where their place is for that reason. Maybe he uses Lydia to find them (Lydia was shown driving out of their place on her own after Todd gave her the tea, so she must know where it is)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,954 ✭✭✭trashcan

Jesse's confession tape would have implicated him in numerous crimes; aiding and abetting, money laundering etc. Also, he doesn't know how much Huell told them either. He could also be seen by Lydia and the Nazi's as a loose end that needed tying up.

I think they mentioned in the last episode that they're continuing with it, mainly because Todd wants to fulfill his obligation to Lydia and the European distributors, especially now with the improved quality of the product. Jack is just really indulging his nephew - he'd be happy enough retiring with Walt's millions.

On number 1, Saul doesn't know anything about Jesses confession tape. Not even Walt knows that exists. Even if he did know, I wouldn't imagine there's a lot in the way of evidence there anyway. As an experienced lawyer is it not more likely that Saul would stick around and take his chances in beating any rap in court, if it came to that.

Number 2, I know that's the explanation offered in this weeks episode, it just didn't seem the most convincing to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭EyeSight

i think he will frame them as the meth kingpins. Like that German company that Gus used. He will have gotten away with it all, he will save Jessie and then be killed by Jessie/Todd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,828 ✭✭✭gosplan

Am I not right in saying Walt doesn't have any money bar the 100 grand in the box?

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Neil McCauleys Cooler Brother

gosplan wrote: »
    Am I not right in saying Walt doesn't have any money bar the 100 grand in the box?

He has the barrel of cash in the cabin. Between 10 and 11 million. But if he immediately went on the run after last week's bar scene, that barrel is gathering dust in the cabin. But I reckon he got the bartender (missing when the sheriff's posse arrive at the bar) to drive him to the cabin.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

I would say that the whole "cash-in-the-box" thing was done by the writers as an explanation for why Walt would have money to get back to Albuquerque; in order to avoid Walt having to go back to the cabin first.

OK, obviously there was the primary reason of him wanting to get cash to his family but if that was the only reason then they probably could have done it in other ways.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Madame K

gosplan wrote: »

I didn't think about that. We know for certain he has 100k with him. Would he have had enough time to get back to the cabin, load it into have some type of vehicle (he would have had to get short notice) to carry it all across country?

• Advertisement

A screencap tease from the official BrBa page shows Walt leaving the cabin via the gate again, so he likely went back for the cash

Advertisement