Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 5, Episode 16: Felina

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭John Dodger

mad m wrote: »
    Just read in paper, they have confirmed a spin off called "Better call Sol":)

Who the hell is Sol?

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭John Dodger

briany wrote: »
    Saul was Walt's partner in crime but that amounted to an adviser, someone who had contacts in the underworld etc. How many times, if ever, did Saul represent Walt in an official capacity? The purchase of the car wash, maybe? Unless Huell spilled the beans about everything to the DEA, it would still take investigation to link Walt and Saul and get a big picture on the criminal conspiracy in which they were engaged. Saul wasn't dumb, he was usually pretty good at hiding his tracks.

Saul got a percentage of every cook. He was in to it up to his neck. As soon as 2 federal agents were killed I'm sure he knew the game was soon to be up, regardless of however well he thinks he covered his tracks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,473 ✭✭✭Wacker The Attacker

Vince Gilligan has said that his one word teaser for this episode was "woodworking".

This can only mean that Lydia will work Todd's "woodie". The actress that plays Lydia has said that she is happy with the ending that Lydia got. What better way for her to end this series than having filthy sex with todd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,473 ✭✭✭Wacker The Attacker

Vaxxine wrote: »
    I sound like a complete loser, but I'm listening to Kodaline 'All I Want', and for some reason I just started thinking about BB, and started crying :( Why oh why is it ending now :(

The golden rule of this business is always leave them wanting more. I think the writing crew has done very successfully.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 696 ✭✭✭coconut5

I really hope the finale is glorious. This has been such a consistent series, I hope it can end in a satisfying way for all the fans.

Personally, I want Walt to die, but to redeem himself in some way before. I really hope his family and Jesse survive.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

Ha, five pages of posts and the episode hasn't aired yet. :pac:

I expect Jesse to blow up the lab with Todd and the Nazi crew gathered in the lab under some pretext. Jesse himself won't survive the explosion.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,006 ✭✭✭donfers

Walt must live!!!!

I'm getting a little emotional ladies & gents

The soundtrack for the evening:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,539 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

any idea what's the earliest this will be up on Netflix?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭vitani

This reminds me of Christmas Eve when I was a child.

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Chet T16

vitani wrote: »
    This reminds me of Christmas Eve when I was a child.

:)

Except on Christmas eve I didn't have to spend all day in college while the whole world knows what I'm getting :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

Chet T16 wrote: »
    Except on Christmas eve I didn't have to spend all day in college while the whole world knows what I'm getting :(

I am getting up at 6.30 and watching before I go to college :cool: Not risking spoilers for the finale of the best tv show ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,895 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

Hello Carol ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,636 ✭✭✭✭briany

I fail to see how everything is going to be neatly sewn up by the end of this episode. I've heard assurances that this would be the case but, really, I just can't see there being time in the day. That's not entirely a bad thing, though, because it gives a sense of the world continuing beyond what the show reveals to us but also gives one debilitating case of dramatic blue balls. I hope that the episode will be a bit longer to get as much as we can, too. A nice round sixty minutes would be great with three lucrative 5 minute ad breaks for AMC. I'm sure it will be 53 mins or so, but wouldn't it be great if AMC give this leeway to the greatest show ever to air on their station?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,730 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Chet T16 wrote: »

surely you can spare the extra hour in the morning to getting up early to watch it, no way in hell could i go all day in college or anywhere not knowing, you could so easily overhear "wasn't x thing mad on BB", ruining it for you

I fail to see how everything is going to be neatly sewn up by the end of this episode. I've heard assurances that this would be the case but, really, I just can't see there being time in the day. That's not entirely a bad thing, though, because it gives a sense of the world continuing beyond what the show reveals to us but also gives one debilitating case of dramatic blue balls. I hope that the episode will be a bit longer to get as much as we can, too. A nice round sixty minutes would be great with three lucrative 5 minute ad breaks for AMC. I'm sure it will be 53 mins or so, but wouldn't it be great if AMC give this leeway to the greatest show ever to air on their station?

I don't know, it's not like Lost or something, as I said earlier Grey Matter is the only question left for me, it's not a mystery show, so I'm sure it will be action-packed till the end, and all will be revealed...

I'm sure if I was still in college, BB would be my number one priority tomorrow, lol.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭IvaBigWun

Anyone else watching the marathon?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,825 ✭✭✭Timmyctc

Saul was Walt's partner in crime but that amounted to an adviser, someone who had contacts in the underworld etc. How many times, if ever, did Saul represent Walt in an official capacity? The purchase of the car wash, maybe? Unless Huell spilled the beans about everything to the DEA, it would still take investigation to link Walt and Saul and get a big picture on the criminal conspiracy in which they were engaged. Saul wasn't dumb, he was usually pretty good at hiding his tracks.

Saul figured Huel had flipped on him and Huel could bring down Saul fair and handy (or at least get an investigation into him started) so Saul bolted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

Let's all just change our sigs to a giant banner of "IT WILL BE SHOWN ON NETFLIX AT 9AM". Then nobody will have an excuse for asking.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Son0vagun

Twas the night before The Finale, And all through the house,
    Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse.
    The Gas Masks were hung by the Meth Lab with care,
    In hopes that Heisenberg soon would be there.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

7am Breaking Bad with our own bacon breakfast. I'm prepared to be devastated and I only started watching the show four weeks ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 LouisSipher

Walt kills everyone and goes back into hiding where he meets Lois making the finale of Breaking Bad is the prequel to the First episode of Malcolm in The Middle

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭redtapestyl

Walt kills everyone and goes back into hiding where he meets Lois making the finale of Breaking Bad is the prequel to the First episode of Malcolm in The Middle

Quite an interesting theory, haven't heard that one before!

• Registered Users Posts: 55,482 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Mod Warning: I'll be reviewing this thread tomorrow after I've watched the finale. Anyone requesting or posting streams (after this warning - 10:45pm) will get an infraction.

Wouldn't you just love if Walt gets a new identity as a high school chemistry teacher as the ending.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,478 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

banquo wrote: »
    Wouldn't you just love if Walt gets a new identity as a high school chemistry teacher as the ending.

no

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,938 ✭✭✭long_b

Can't believe I can't sleep over this show.

... Jack won't wear his gas mask . .. There's a weakness ....

Advertisement