Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 5, Episode 16: Felina

Options
1444546474850»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Sanguine Fan

Thepoet85 wrote: »
    Can anyone help me out. I hope I'm not nitpicking but something about the way Walt was shot doesn't sit right with me. When Walt tackled Jesse to the ground he then triggered the gun to go off right? What I can't understand is how he got shot. He was laying on top of Jesse and the gunshots clearly were at shoulder height ( Or therabouts ).
    Cheers :)

I had a slightly different query about the M60 robot. I could not see how when the boot popped open the gun could start shooting without damaging the side of the car. Just watched it again, and the spread of bullets are clearly shown to have gone THROUGH the body of the car before they continued into the building.

Some shells WW put into that thing!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,379 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Some shells WW put into that thing!
    I saw some youtube clip with a guy saying they were M62 tracer rounds in the boot, which show a trail but also can set fire to things. The guy was predicting he was going to shoot some place up and try and light it too. Can't remember if they showed any trail in the program while firing.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Sanguine Fan

rubadub wrote: »
    I saw some youtube clip with a guy saying they were M62 tracer rounds in the boot, which show a trail but also can set fire to things. The guy was predicting he was going to shoot some place up and try and light it too. Can't remember if they showed any trail in the program while firing.

No fire as far as I could see. But I would guess the science in Felina is probably authentic. Having been through the Mythbusters mill, Gilligan would not have wanted to leave any hostages to fortune.

(I'd love to know how Walt managed to insert Ricin into a sealed Stevia pack though.) :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Chet T16

Just to note, not that i really care, but the auto firing rig that walt made for the gun wasn't the one actually used in the car

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,531 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

rubadub wrote: »
    Can't remember if they showed any trail in the program while firing.

A trail did show in the scene. They're really used as an aiming aid rather than an incendiary round.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,859 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

Mr Magoriums Wonder Emporium on now
    just starting ITV2
    Brings back memories :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Davan

Gripping Finale trailer. How on earth they are going to fit in everything in less than 60 minutes is beyond me though....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,569 ✭✭✭2ndcoming

Davan wrote: »
    Gripping Finale trailer. How on earth they are going to fit in everything in less than 60 minutes is beyond me though....

Spoiler Alert

Advertisement