Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iOS 7 GM/Public Release

Options
1252627282931»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭Piliger

It's actually 78GB!

I got 50GB free with a Samsung Galaxy Tab. And 25 recently for registering on a HTC One.

WTF ... wow ...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,088 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Piliger wrote: »
    WTF ... wow ...

I know. And the Samsung offer was supposed to expire back in march and I assume i'd have to pay for the upgraded space if I wanted to keep it.... but nope!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,636 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

My iMessage is all over the place. The status bar will go 3/4 the way across and then stops. Same on the GF's phone!

Have done a reboot, turned iMessage on/off.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭Piliger

kceire wrote: »
    My iMessage is all over the place. The status bar will go 3/4 the way across and then stops. Same on the GF's phone!

Have done a reboot, turned iMessage on/off.

See post #901 above.

Piliger wrote: »
    See post #901 above.

Photo stream?

Anyway, I tried another option so see if it works. Seems to be footing bout the net.

Turn iMessage off
    Reset network settings
    Turn iMessage back on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Dingle_berry

I hate it, it has ruined my iphone 4. Does anyone know how I can give feedback directly to apple?

iMessages dont send, intermittently. Picture messages say they send and deliver but never arrive. The margins of the screen and keyboard are off in a few apps. Unread emails in one of my email accounts wont pi$$ off. Battery life is definitely suffering. The phone is very slow to respond to some inputs. The whole thing looks kinda cheap.

I hate it, it has ruined my iphone 4. Does anyone know how I can give feedback directly to apple?

iMessages dont send, intermittently. Picture messages say they send and deliver but never arrive. The margins of the screen and keyboard are off in a few apps. Unread emails in one of my email accounts wont pi$$ off. Battery life is definitely suffering. The phone is very slow to respond to some inputs. The whole thing looks kinda cheap.

Do what I said in post #911.
    Fixed mine back to perfection.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭brophs

The music app is quite buggy for me. In on an iPhone 5 and quite often, if left for a few hours, the app doesn't remember what you were listening to, which is annoying when you're working your way through a playlist.

I've tried power cycling, hard reset, syncing again, closing the app and restarting it and, for other reasons, a restore as a new iPhone, to no avail.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

kceire wrote: »
    Do what I said in post #911.
    Fixed mine back to perfection.
    That fixed the issue for a day on mine.

But it's back acting up again today.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

Yep, it's extremely annoying. Hopefully 7.0.3 will make an appearance soon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭brophs

In case anyone else is getting the issue of the call forwarding symbol appearing every time the iPhone is powered on (seems to be on the Three network) the way to solve it is pretty straightforward. Go into Settings > Phone > Call Forwarding and toggle Call Forwarding on. Enter a number to forward calls to and go back to the Call Forwarding screen. Now toggle Call Forwarding off again and that should solve it.

Very minor issue obviously but worth getting rid of.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,323 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

How do you delete favourites in Safari? I don't seem to be able to. I've Googled, but there's no option to edit, at all. I'd like to start over. I want to sync the bookmarks from my iMac to the iPad. I did this before in 6, and it's done through iCloud, right? I tried it last night and it just fed in old urls I didn't want.

I use Gmail, but I never sync it to my devices or contacts because I don't like to. Trouble is, when I log into it via Safari or Chrome I can't see the contacts within Gmail itself. Nothing. Where is the option to see them? I hit compose and start to type name, but nothing comes up as does on the computer base edition. Same with the app version, but at least that might be excusable as I don't tie email to the device.

Also, the last few days I've gotten How to reset your Apple ID password emails to an email address I use, but not for my Apple ID. I haven't requested a reset or anything.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,671 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Favourites is just a folder in your bookmarks. You can edit them in Bookmarks or change it to a different folder in Safari settings if you wish.

Advertisement