Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HearthStone Heroes of Warcraft

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Big Knox

nesf wrote: »
    I had a nice 10 game winning streak and then started meeting actual decks. I got quite sick of the Hunter Rush Deck at that point, I don't enjoy aggro much I just use aggro decks for grinding because of games/hour reasons. Back to control for a while anyway, I'm having a nice run with a priest build at the moment and enjoying a shaman one as well.

Yeah I prefer control myself when playing constructed but rush decks are definitely the way to go for climbing the ranks and grinding out wins.

I'll probably give constructed a proper run this season as I've been focusing on Arena mainly the past month.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,775 ✭✭✭✭Gbear

So whats the deal with crafting then?

What sort of cards should you dustify?

I don't want to disenchant one and realise I really need it later.

Is there anything in particular I should save for? Like picking a class and saving for their legendary (Tyrion Fordring, Grom Hellscream etc)?

So far I have one legendary - Tinkmaster Overspark.
    Should cards like that (seems a bit novelty-ish to me given the chance mechanic) be dusted?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Big Knox

Gbear wrote: »

Is there anything in particular I should save for? Like picking a class and saving for their legendary (Tyrion Fordring, Grom Hellscream etc)?

Should cards like that (seems a bit novelty-ish to me given the chance mechanic) be dusted?

Definitely don't disenchant Tinkmaster. He's used in 90% of control decks now. Think of him as a sort of pseudo silence. He's excellent against some of the biggest legendaries like Rag, Tirion, Sylvanas, Ysera etc. Even just big minions like the giants he can be great for and even if he makes the target a 5/5 it's still a hell of a lot better than dealing with the original state as he removes all abilities and deathrattles. He's one of the legendaries that I spent 1600 dust crafting.

There are some cards which are fairly useless and can be safely disenchanted just do some research or ask for advice before you do. Gold cards are worth full dust to disenchant so feel free to get rid of them. As for crafting legendaries I would go for some of the very good neutrals before the class specific ones so you can strengthen all your decks and not be tied to one class. Cards like Ragnaros, Ysera, Sylvanas and Cairne are great in most decks. My MVP would be rag who is nearly always a game changer.

Just as a final note however a couple of good neutral rares and epics will benefit a new player more so than 1 legendary if the choice is there. Cards like Azure Drake, Argent Defender and Argent Commander are some examples that fit most decks before you build your library and really start building more synergy into your decks.

TLDR; Always check a cards worth before disenchanting and good neutral cards that fit a range of decks are a good starting point for new players to craft.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Big Knox wrote: »
    Yeah I prefer control myself when playing constructed but rush decks are definitely the way to go for climbing the ranks and grinding out wins.

I'll probably give constructed a proper run this season as I've been focusing on Arena mainly the past month.

Yeah, I mostly did Arena last month when I had free gold but
    to be honest the RNG-ness of it frustrates me at times, you can get bad card choices when building screwing up your curve or whatever or just run into three very well made decks to start with an lose your 50/50s. Over time and with enough Arena runs this all balances out and skill makes the difference but I find the lack of impact of a bad draw into a good deck in Constructed to be far less frustrating. Arena is better for grinding cash but I find it easier to put the hours into constructed lately and just grind the gold out that way.

Maybe I should watch some of the better Arena streamers and pick up tactics and tips and maybe just some motivation.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I had a nice 10 game winning streak and then started meeting actual decks. I got quite sick of the Hunter Rush Deck at that point, I don't enjoy aggro much I just use aggro decks for grinding because of games/hour reasons. Back to control for a while anyway, I'm having a nice run with a priest build at the moment and enjoying a shaman one as well.
    What's your priest build? i'm messing around with one atm too because their cards are really fun tbh, I keep stealing legendaries from their pack and from their board. Lot's of rng though, and too many 4 attack minons for your cards that kill <4 and >4. They are great laugh though. I love the Auchenai Soulpriest, bam 2 mana 2 damage for a few turns.

How long you playing? You got a great legendary there, I'd focus on filling out your rares and solid cards before crafting too many legendaries, cards like harvest golem, argent commander etc. However careful as some of these cards will be opened in packs too. If you want to play constructed craft them, or can save if playing arena.

Yeah, I mostly did Arena last month when I had free gold but
    to be honest the RNG-ness of it frustrates me at times, you can get bad card choices when building screwing up your curve or whatever or just run into three very well made decks to start with an lose your 50/50s. Over time and with enough Arena runs this all balances out and skill makes the difference but I find the lack of impact of a bad draw into a good deck in Constructed to be far less frustrating. Arena is better for grinding cash but I find it easier to put the hours into constructed lately and just grind the gold out that way.

Maybe I should watch some of the better Arena streamers and pick up tactics and tips and maybe just some motivation.
    I felt like that too but got quite bored playing constructed for a while, if I change my class out of boredom most my classes don't have a good enough array of cards, if I stay with my best desks it gets rather boring. I too just buy packs too when there are time constraints.

There are good and bad decks all right and some people are very lucky but I'd say we make a lot of mistakes too, you never see the likes of trump getting under 10+ wins too much. People often say he has bed decks and he will go 12 wins, I'd say most of us start of with an average of 3 wins which gives us our money back, but given time we really should be earning more judging by these players.

Also trump is hilarious so it's fun to watch him anyway. It's good to think to yourself what would you do before he does something.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,775 ✭✭✭✭Gbear

How long you playing? You got a great legendary there, I'd focus on filling out your rares and solid cards before crafting too many legendaries, cards like harvest golem, argent commander etc. However careful as some of these cards will be opened in packs too. If you want to play constructed craft them, or can save if playing arena.

So good that I should always include it?

I've mostly read that it's better to not disenchant cards but how do you get any dust if that's the case?

I haven't given arena a go yet. Might have a look at it now.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

So good that I should always include it?

I've mostly read that it's better to not disenchant cards but how do you get any dust if that's the case?

I haven't given arena a go yet. Might have a look at it now.

At the moment yes, it is good enough to be in all your decks. As are some of the cards I've mentioned. if you look at the top players decks you'll start to notice the same cards in a lot of them, will give you a good idea. Some good streams on youtube for arena if you want to learn about it etc

At the moment yes, it is good enough to be in all your decks. As are some of the cards I've mentioned. if you look at the top players decks you'll start to notice the same cards in a lot of them, will give you a good idea. Some good streams on youtube for arena if you want to learn about it etc

Tinkmaster should not be in all decks. He has almost no place in most Aggro ones, and is unneeded in some control (i.e. Priest).

What's your priest build? i'm messing around with one atm too because their cards are really fun tbh, I keep stealing legendaries from their pack and from their board. Lot's of rng though, and too many 4 attack minons for your cards that kill <4 and >4. They are great laugh though. I love the Auchenai Soulpriest, bam 2 mana 2 damage for a few turns.

Currently running with:

2 x PW: Shield
    2 x Shadow Word: Pain
    1 x Bloodmage Thalnos
    2 x Faerie Dragon
    2 x Novice Engineer
    2 x Shadow Word: Death
    1 x Big Game Hunter
    2 x Harvest Golum
    2 x Shadow Madness
    2 x Chillwind Yeti
    2 x Defender of Argos
    2 x Holy Nova
    2 x Azure Drake
    1 x Faceless Manipulator
    2 x Holy Fire
    1 x Prophet Velen
    1 x Ragnaros
    1 x Mind Control

Missing some stuff like Sylvanus, and really I don't think Velen should be there but I can't decide what to swap him out for. I've Cairne or another Faceless Manipulator as options in my head in terms of late mid-game impact. Maybe even Illidian or Hogger would be better? I don't know.

Tinkmaster should not be in all decks. He has almost no place in most Aggro ones, and is unneeded in some control (i.e. Priest).
    Ah true enough, apologies gbear, never thought about aggro as I never see them watching tournaments, same goes with priests!
    Currently running with:

2 x PW: Shield
    2 x Shadow Word: Pain
    1 x Bloodmage Thalnos
    2 x Faerie Dragon
    2 x Novice Engineer
    2 x Shadow Word: Death
    1 x Big Game Hunter
    2 x Harvest Golum
    2 x Shadow Madness
    2 x Chillwind Yeti
    2 x Defender of Argos
    2 x Holy Nova
    2 x Azure Drake
    1 x Faceless Manipulator
    2 x Holy Fire
    1 x Prophet Velen
    1 x Ragnaros
    1 x Mind Control

Missing some stuff like Sylvanus, and really I don't think Velen should be there but I can't decide what to swap him out for. I've Cairne or another Faceless Manipulator as options in my head in terms of late mid-game impact. Maybe even Illidian or Hogger would be better? I don't know.
    Tis a fine deck, and I'd not last too long :)

Out of all those cairne is what I would go for, if anything I'd be running faceless manipulatorss to copy him :-D The problem with hogger is that he is a silver hand knight for one more mana, because he never survives one turn. If he does survive one turn then you are far enough ahead that there are better options anyway. He's quite good with that minion that gives stealth though haha. Health is a problem for illidan too, as his power is lacklustre and he doesn't last long, whereas cairn is a 4/10/removed twice.

• Advertisement

I love black knight too, but he falls in and out of favour with taunts.

How does your shadow madness do, I was thinking of using him, sounds like he could get two minions a lot of the time?

Out of all those cairne is what I would go for, if anything I'd be running faceless manipulatorss to copy him :-D The problem with hogger is that he is a silver hand knight for one more mana, because he never survives one turn. If he does survive one turn then you are far enough ahead that there are better options anyway. He's quite good with that minion that gives stealth though haha. Health is a problem for illidan too, as his power is lacklustre and he doesn't last long, whereas cairn is a 4/10/removed twice.

You're overselling Cairne a bit. Silence severely messes with him, because it's an ongoing effect Faceless Manipulator is very annoying also. I'd rate him over the others mentioned in most decks but they each have their uses. One thing you seem to be forgetting about Hogger is that 2/2 has Taunt, this is much better than the Silver Hand Knight's minion and has more uses. Illidian could be good if he was just a little cheaper, if you can get off some cheap spells when you throw him down you get your value. Cairne is easier to get value from but he's really a midrange aggro card, he works great in many decks but in control decks you're not quite as sensitive with mana cost so you're not as limited in your options.

Anyway, thank you for the thoughts. :)

Haha true enough, I tend to exaggerate. I'm just getting pissed off playing him in every deck. I was just stealing it from a vid :) As they said he's bad against hunter for example and all aggro when that is in fashion. What generally get's him is tinkmaster, but as savjz says he then steals there's and copies it. haha.
    I really enjoy the series of pros thoughts on cards for when you want help picking one. It's all moot to me as I have none still.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DY6tOnYAhLc&list=UUuOqvRRt9GqyIUVTwSB4Ucg&feature=c4-overview
    This one doesnt talk as much as usual about cards but it's bad when they mention that a lot of their games are determined by who gets the better draw from nat pagle.

Did my worst arena ever last night and got 1-3. It wasn't even close. 1-2 and I run into 6 fireballs, what.

Haha true enough, I tend to exaggerate. I'm just getting pissed off playing him in every deck. I was just stealing it from a vid :) As they said he's bad against hunter for example and all aggro when that is in fashion. What generally get's him is tinkmaster, but as savjz says he then steals there's and copies it. haha.
    I really enjoy the series of pros thoughts on cards for when you want help picking one. It's all moot to me as I have none still.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DY6tOnYAhLc&list=UUuOqvRRt9GqyIUVTwSB4Ucg&feature=c4-overview
    This one doesnt talk as much as usual about cards but it's bad when they mention that a lot of their games are determined by who gets the better draw from nat pagle.

Did my worst arena ever last night and got 1-3. It wasn't even close. 1-2 and I run into 6 fireballs, what.

Just be careful with that kind of discussion, it's not wrong it's just usually speaking from a particular context, i.e. the meta at that person's level on that person's server (which may be different to what you face) and it's pretty much impossible to speak about one card in isolation from the deck that it's in. Looking through top deck lists at any time is interesting to see the kind of decks use particular cards and which don't.

It's most certainly different from my level, I play vs completely random things - just play in casual mostly, which is different from their level.
    We should all get some games in, I can leech advice, I am definitely making lot of mistakes. Would be much handier with a spectate feature. I'll check my battle.net details later to post up. I'm not sure if TarAldarion is enough, or there is a number element also?

Finally got ancient of war, woo! I wanted that for ages. Still need druid of the claw, starfall, keeper of the grove etc, but at least I have one now.

How long most of you guys playing here? How much you spent? Did it work out well?
    Saw a cool site, stick in your collection, shows you what pro decks you can build, how close you are to some of them and suggestions for replacements I think.
    Just out of interest, I don't think netdecking is too good until you are good.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,276 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

I've bought 7 stacks (40 booster stacks) but honestly by the time I had bought ~120 boosters I had crafted most single rare and epic cards (with exception of the some of odd epic such as kidnapper which simply suck). Buying the last 40 pack I ended up with enough dust for 2 epics if memory serves (I also dust all gold cards). These days the only thing I miss are the legendaries (got about 8 of them atm).

Also keep in mind if you craft every single murloc card (no legendaries required) you get Old one eye (legendary 2/4 with charge and +1 attack per murloc on field for 4 mana). If you craft every pirate card (inc. the legendary pirate) you get two parotts for free (2/1 summon random pirate card to hand).

Personally if you got the money I'd recommend 80 to 120 packs (about the same in euros); that will settle you up to have basically every card of value for constructed (assuming you've leveled the class to 10 unlocking all basic cards; can do that against AI). After that you're looking for legendaries and that's going to be the long hog (my ratio is about 1/30 packs that drops; a bit higher if you add in dust to create 'em).

About 100 boosters, I'm missing key cards in most decks, e.g. I'm missing every Paladin epic except Equality for the Control deck I'd like to give a go, I've only one Ancient for my druid deck etc. You can substitute for most things and most of your games are lost because you ****ed up somewhere (even if it's not obvious) not because you are missing some epic or legendary. You are pretty screwed in most kinds of decks without certain rares (e.g. Argent Commander to substitute for many big mana epic/legendary drops etc).

You can always find decks which are effective in the mid tiers without all the legendaries, e.g. I've had a good winrate with this one even before I had all the rares for it: http://www.liquidhearth.com/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=496

Slowly and surely I'm filling in the gaps and he goes into depth on alternative cards for the deck and substitutes for the legendaries. It's also a good deck for teaching you the importance of board control because it loses very quickly if you can't maintain it. :)

Nody wrote: »
    I've bought 7 stacks (40 booster stacks) but honestly by the time I had bought ~120 boosters I had crafted most single rare and epic cards (with exception of the some of odd epic such as kidnapper which simply suck). Buying the last 40 pack I ended up with enough dust for 2 epics if memory serves (I also dust all gold cards). These days the only thing I miss are the legendaries (got about 8 of them atm).

Also keep in mind if you craft every single murloc card (no legendaries required) you get Old one eye (legendary 2/4 with charge and +1 attack per murloc on field for 4 mana). If you craft every pirate card (inc. the legendary pirate) you get two parotts for free (2/1 summon random pirate card to hand).

Personally if you got the money I'd recommend 80 to 120 packs (about the same in euros); that will settle you up to have basically every card of value for constructed (assuming you've leveled the class to 10 unlocking all basic cards; can do that against AI). After that you're looking for legendaries and that's going to be the long hog (my ratio is about 1/30 packs that drops; a bit higher if you add in dust to create 'em).
    That much has you pretty set! If I had money atm I'd buy some, as it is I have to stick it out, unless steam money can be transferred :pac:
    I'd say I'll aim for that murloc legendary, I only need one or two of them, was just watching trump do murloc rush and most games he played lasted a few minutes at most, dare I join the dark side. Although if I'm crafting a legendary I don't think I'd like it to be the murloc warleader first! Yeah most people seem to think it takes 20-30 packs per each, guess I'm unlucky so far.

I should really dust my gold cards, damn their shinyness, love Gadgetzan Auctioneer.
    About 100 boosters, I'm missing key cards in most decks, e.g. I'm missing every Paladin epic except Equality for the Control deck I'd like to give a go, I've only one Ancient for my druid deck etc. You can substitute for most things and most of your games are lost because you ****ed up somewhere (even if it's not obvious) not because you are missing some epic or legendary. You are pretty screwed in most kinds of decks without certain rares (e.g. Argent Commander to substitute for many big mana epic/legendary drops etc).

You can always find decks which are effective in the mid tiers without all the legendaries, e.g. I've had a good winrate with this one even before I had all the rares for it: http://www.liquidhearth.com/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=496

Slowly and surely I'm filling in the gaps and he goes into depth on alternative cards for the deck and substitutes for the legendaries. It's also a good deck for teaching you the importance of board control because it loses very quickly if you can't maintain it. :)

Gonna have a read of that deck and tips now cheers, give it a try!
    My least played class so that's good too.
    Just filled in this, you put in your cards and it matches it up with decks you can make
    http://www.hearthhead.com/collection

Yeah it's hard to get all the cards you need, often end up with one here and there and duplicates, only paladin epic I have is lay on hands. Yeah you really need certain cards without legendaries, luckily got 2x argent commander or I'd never win a a game. I think that venture co merc practically plays like a legendary for me sometimes, especially if you are lucky enough to get him out on turn one as druid :D

It's certainly not all cards anyway, this crappy deck of mine just beat my first "legendary packed" deck. Cairne, tinkmaster, thalnos, deathwing, ragnoros. Was ridiculous, he played a legendary every turn for quite a while haha. Must have been having a laugh although he seemed very angry, nature was rising against me a lot.

YyajXq1.png

Speaking of which I think mine is a bit slow, although seems to do well can get fecked if card draw doesn't hit, I'm not sure what to change in this mana curve wise, I guess I should change a big minion for something else of lesser mana.

DKFohwk.png

Tar, stop!!

The Murloc Legendary can be gotten for free as a reward for getting all the Murloc cards. Since you need them all (ok, not one rare but rares are cheap to craft) you should never craft old One Eye and just craft the Warleaders. This is why Murloc Warlock is one of the cheapest competitive builds to craft.

Just saved you 800 dust hopefully!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,276 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

I'd say I'll aim for that murloc legendary, I only need one or two of them, was just watching trump do murloc rush and most games he played lasted a few minutes at most, dare I join the dark side.
    My personal version of it is every Murloc x2 (except the card draw one because you don't want to give cards to your enemy! Besides as warlock I got a card draw), 2x Soulfire (used to finish of the opponent), 2x the other 4dmg one (used to clean out big nasty taunters), 2x Voidwalkers (cheap taunt), 2x Demon fire (used to pump up void walkers to 3/5 or in a pinch clear boards), 2x Fire imps, 2x that 3/5 taunter (Kazinga troll) to protect your stuff, 1x Crab (who eats a 1/1 murloc after it has attacked ideally to become 3/4 for 2 mana), 1x Leeroy (fireball for last round/kill big taunter but can be done with argent instead), 1x the class epic (because he's fun and every so often wins you a game; esp. against another rush deck) and that's pretty much it.

A ton of 1/2/3 mana drops aimed to kill your enemy quickly (and going second is great :P ). I think the fastest kill I got was turn 5 with a seriously over pumped tide caller. Be wary of when the enemy can AoE though so you don't fill up your board the turn before they can AoE (and if they got coin think one turn earlier) or if you do fill it up you got a way to pump their health. Oh and if your enemy plays murloc keep in mind ALL murloc effects both boards so don't play your boosters until you've cleared out his murlocs.

• Advertisement

Oh and if your enemy plays murloc keep in mind ALL murloc effects both boards so don't play your boosters until you've cleared out his murlocs.

Indeed. I finally crafted the two epic murlocs last night and in my first game I met another murloc warlock. It finished on turn 7 with him on 2 health and me dead. :P

Edit: Actually Nody, I'm not gone on Jaraxxus in that deck. If on turn 9 you are in enough trouble to play him I'm not convinced 15 health against any deck that's beaten through the first 8 rounds is going to save you. His ability is nice but the tempo loss of playing him alone could cost you the game (realistically, in these decks you're not going to be still holding the coin going into turn 8). Conversely if you can afford the tempo loss of playing him you've probably won anyway.

Tar, stop!!

The Murloc Legendary can be gotten for free as a reward for getting all the Murloc cards. Since you need them all (ok, not one rare but rares are cheap to craft) you should never craft old One Eye and just craft the Warleaders. This is why Murloc Warlock is one of the cheapest competitive builds to craft.

Just saved you 800 dust hopefully!
    Hey, I phrased that badly, meant I'm not sure if those epics are the ones I want to craft first! I could easily have made that mistake though so thanks! But yeah you are right, it's a super cheap deck, especially considering that it's been used by a lot of people to great success.
    My personal version of it is every Murloc x2 (except the card draw one because you don't want to give cards to your enemy! Besides as warlock I got a card draw), 2x Soulfire (used to finish of the opponent), 2x the other 4dmg one (used to clean out big nasty taunters), 2x Voidwalkers (cheap taunt), 2x Demon fire (used to pump up void walkers to 3/5 or in a pinch clear boards), 2x Fire imps, 2x that 3/5 taunter (Kazinga troll) to protect your stuff, 1x Crab (who eats a 1/1 murloc after it has attacked ideally to become 3/4 for 2 mana), 1x Leeroy (fireball for last round/kill big taunter but can be done with argent instead), 1x the class epic (because he's fun and every so often wins you a game; esp. against another rush deck) and that's pretty much it.

A ton of 1/2/3 mana drops aimed to kill your enemy quickly (and going second is great :P ). I think the fastest kill I got was turn 5 with a seriously over pumped tide caller. Be wary of when the enemy can AoE though so you don't fill up your board the turn before they can AoE (and if they got coin think one turn earlier) or if you do fill it up you got a way to pump their health. Oh and if your enemy plays murloc keep in mind ALL murloc effects both boards so don't play your boosters until you've cleared out his murlocs.
    Sounds good, I'll try out some version of it with argent and without jaraxxus/leroy.
    I like the idea of knife juggler myself but dunno, I think they would be splitting priorities between that and some of my more important buffing murlocs, can if you are lucky think of all the daggers :D Cheers, must try it out as it's definitely one of the cheapest decks.
    Indeed. I finally crafted the two epic murlocs last night and in my first game I met another murloc warlock. It finished on turn 7 with him on 2 health and me dead. :P

Edit: Actually Nody, I'm not gone on Jaraxxus in that deck. If on turn 9 you are in enough trouble to play him I'm not convinced 15 health against any deck that's beaten through the first 8 rounds is going to save you. His ability is nice but the tempo loss of playing him alone could cost you the game (realistically, in these decks you're not going to be still holding the coin going into turn 8). Conversely if you can afford the tempo loss of playing him you've probably won anyway.
    I agree with you on the tempo and him not being in the deck, but man he's cool

• Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭Seifer

You can't craft or dust Old Murk-Eye ;)

It's more to heal you up (I've often ended up around 3 to 5 health in a failed early rush with heavy life tapping) and get a melee weapon to help clear the board (rarely will you get a chance to use the ability). As I said rarely will it win me games but it has happened and by the time you get to turn 9 your rush is over either way so it's worth the gamble :P

It's more to heal you up (I've often ended up around 3 to 5 health in a failed early rush with heavy life tapping) and get a melee weapon to help clear the board (rarely will you get a chance to use the ability). As I said rarely will it win me games but it has happened and by the time you get to turn 9 your rush is over either way so it's worth the gamble :P

Sure but drawing him on Turn 1 is crippling. :P

Sure but drawing him on Turn 1 is crippling. :P
    Been there; done that :(

Been there; done that :(

It's what I found with the hunter rush deck I had. Drawing Argent Commander (I lacked and still lack Leroy) very early was extremely painful if I didn't have a card drawing combo in hand.

Leeroy hurts, so often he gets buffed a lot or gets shadow stepped, my face.

Leeroy hurts, so often he gets buffed a lot or gets shadow stepped, my face.

I've only been killed by him once to be honest. Those kind of decks either kill me before he's playable or have no hope of winning at that point when I'm playing control and when I'm playing aggro I tend to either be all-in or playing that board control warlock deck and similarly either I'm dead or Leeroy doesn't work.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭Seifer

I had an opponent play Leeroy and my Knife Juggler killed him before he could attack :pac:

Advertisement