Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HearthStone Heroes of Warcraft

Options
1636465666769»

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,227 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Soooooo....

Hearthstone! Are people still playing it on here. I must admit, my interest fell of a cliff at Ungoro. Played a few games last night and thought about getting back into it. :confused:

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,144 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Not played in ages but I much prefer Gwent now to be honest. Though I haven't played that in a while either.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,227 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

I took a break from Hearthstone for about a year but have come back into it in the last 6 months. From what I can see, quite a number of lapsed players are coming back, dusting all their wild card and getting some stuff built for Standard which is in a good place at the moment.

A friend just dusted his wild stuff and is sitting on 80k dust :D

Anyone else playing right now? The Daralrin dungeon run adventure is fantastic value - $20 and you get a ton of content plus 15 packs by playing through it.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

FutureGuy wrote: »
    I took a break from Hearthstone for about a year but have come back into it in the last 6 months. From what I can see, quite a number of lapsed players are coming back, dusting all their wild card and getting some stuff built for Standard which is in a good place at the moment.

A friend just dusted his wild stuff and is sitting on 80k dust :D

Anyone else playing right now? The Daralrin dungeon run adventure is fantastic value - $20 and you get a ton of content plus 15 packs by playing through it.
    Never stopped playing though I'm more in a "log in, do daily task, log out" kind of mode atm. Always happy to have people duel me for the gold or watch me for the quests that require it (Nody#2214) or simply ping me to log in to do it.

Advertisement