Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford GAA Discussion Thread 2013- Mod Warning Post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭dzilla

The warm weather training can only benefit the team into the summer. Last summer the heat on some matchdays was unbearable from the terrace so i cant imagine what it was like on-field... if the training camp can get a prep for that it can be a positive. I think the players are part funding or something aswell?
    Very professional I must say.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Deise_2012

dzilla wrote: »
    The warm weather training can only benefit the team into the summer. Last summer the heat on some matchdays was unbearable from the terrace so i cant imagine what it was like on-field... if the training camp can get a prep for that it can be a positive. I think the players are part funding or something aswell?
    havta raise 500 each.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭dzilla

Deise_2012 wrote: »
    havta raise 500 each.

Yeah thats what i heard too. Well itl be for the betterment of the team

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 607 ✭✭✭jack o shea

are ye lads serious? in case we get a warm summer,ha iv heard it all now.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭Ropaire

I can understand going on a soccer warm weather training trip as there's coaches and facilities to use in places like Portugal, but hurling? There won't be many GAA pitches to pick from for training and unless they've take Cody or someone along for some sun they won't learn a whole lot there that they wouldn't get frombthe setup here, so i don't see how its professional. Sounds more like a team building session on a session. And this when the county board is up to its eyeballs in debt? I don't get it at all, a few people have said it'll help the team but no one has said how it will help other than IF we play on a warm day. Hopefully it's actually beneficial and someone can explain how, but fore me they'd be better off runnin the baldy man wearin a bin bag if they want to be put under pressure in the heat, all for less than 2 euro a man.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Surely players raising money for there own training sessions is the opposite of professionalism.

Orizio wrote: »
    Surely players raising money for there own training sessions is the opposite of professionalism.

God forbid any of them don't come up with 500 euro or can't spare it to travel, it'd be a very unprofessional undertaking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 990 ✭✭✭robopaddy

Ropaire wrote: »
    God forbid any of them don't come up with 500 euro or can't spare it to travel, it'd be a very unprofessional undertaking.

Its not easy on lads. Mcgrath should no better than to be putting them through that ****. At the end of the day they are ameteur with normal lives to get on with aswell. Jobs, exams, kids etc. Maybe its no wonder they look a team with the weight of the world on their shoulders.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭babs123

back in the mix again after a short break.
    Has anybody scullys phone number?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭Slobbery

Isn't it funny that the team we play in the relegation play off recorded their only wins against Kilkenny and Clare.. Just goes to show you can't read too much into the league

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭hurler on de ditch

oh sweet jesus

Slobbery wrote: »
    Isn't it funny that the team we play in the relegation play off recorded their only wins against Kilkenny and Clare.. Just goes to show you can't read too much into the league

I don't really read anything into where teams finish in the league, but I'd always watch for how teams are structured as you can gauge where their strengths and weaknesses are. In all of our games we've had issues with how we've played our forwards. We nearly beat a bad Tipp side and had a v good workrate in the game, but were too withdrawn down the field to pose any real threat and we hit too many hail mary shots. We deservedly beat Galway and with 14 players we crowded Dublin out in defense to force them into erratic shooting (that wouldn't have worked if they were more accurate or moved the extra man into their half forward line btw). Then we were destroyed by Clare as we were set up all wrong for them, the same vs Kilkenny where after a good first half we again made some odd calls switching players into ineffective areas and handing them the space to tear us open. If you plot a graph of that we were steady enough and then hit a downward curve, and there are less and less positives coming out of games as we're not performing or fighting for it as we were in the 1st three.

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭HillFarmer

Bookies have the Dubs favourites.

I wonder will Mcgrath start Pender after his last game against Dublin?

Think we'll sneak it by a point

• Registered Users Posts: 10 ct98

I think in Walsh Park we have a gd chance. But regardless of the result this team needs dramatic improvement, especially in attack before championship. Its difficult to see where the scores are going to come from.

A big if, but if we can win or break ball, we are definelty lacking firepower upfront. I don't see who in the panel can provide the pace and threat necessary to cause defences problems. Brian O' Sullivan, Ray Barry, Pauric Mahony looks like our most likely to score, but these players won't generate enough to win a game.

Who can provide the scores we need ?

ct98 wrote: »
    I think in Walsh Park we have a gd chance. But regardless of the result this team needs dramatic improvement, especially in attack before championship. Its difficult to see where the scores are going to come from.

A big if, but if we can win or break ball, we are definelty lacking firepower upfront. I don't see who in the panel can provide the pace and threat necessary to cause defences problems. Brian O' Sullivan, Ray Barry, Pauric Mahony looks like our most likely to score, but these players won't generate enough to win a game.

Is Maurice injured again? If there's more than one forward this time and they get decent ball in instead of meteors raining in from all over the place we can get the scores. There was more of an effort to play in men for goal chances vs Kilkenny but these plays started so far out the field that defenders were back in time and coped with it.

Jake Dillon is a good goal threat and should be played much closer to their goal than he has so far, as should Jamie Barron. Pender caused their full back all sorts of problems the last day and they'll most likely have a gameplan to stop him this time out, but all the same if we go man for man he's defo got to start full forward. Add Pauric, Ray Barry and Sully in the half forward line with Molumphy midfield alongside either Moran or preferably Phillip Mahony and I'd fancy us to get enough scores to win the game. If we persist with crowding out the middle and suffocate the game it could go either way though.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭cleaboy boy

One guy who is well able to take a score and has played in the forwards for his club Tourin, is Daragh Fives.
    Daragh was an unused sub in Nowlan Park last Sunday and is probably fit enough to start next Sunday if needs be. Might be a short term solution to add fire-power to the wing forward line, for all the hard work Molumphy gets through, he won't get more than one score per game. I think he's more suited to midfield. Daragh has a good hand on him too and could be a target for the puck outs too.
    As for goal getting ( which is our main problem ) here's a thought - Why not Moran in full forward, I know he's not that fast, but he'd be more agile and fast than Seamus ( with no disrespect to Seamus ) I know it's clutching at straws but this game on Sunday in Walsh Park could be a fatal blow in terms of development if we lose.
    Otherwise if Shane Walsh is fit to start he should do so, he can get goals with the correct service into him.

One guy who is well able to take a score and has played in the forwards for his club Tourin, is Daragh Fives.
    Daragh was an unused sub in Nowlan Park last Sunday and is probably fit enough to start next Sunday if needs be. Might be a short term solution to add fire-power to the wing forward line, for all the hard work Molumphy gets through, he won't get more than one score per game. I think he's more suited to midfield. Daragh has a good hand on him too and could be a target for the puck outs too.
    As for goal getting ( which is our main problem ) here's a thought - Why not Moran in full forward, I know he's not that fast, but he'd be more agile and fast than Seamus ( with no disrespect to Seamus ) I know it's clutching at straws but this game on Sunday in Walsh Park could be a fatal blow in terms of development if we lose.
    Otherwise if Shane Walsh is fit to start he should do so, he can get goals with the correct service into him.

I assumed Darragh was still injured, I'd have him center forward any day! If moran is moved to the forwards i'd have him on the wing. He might make a decent ff but its too high risk to find out at the minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Brad1234

What a difference two weeks make.. I said id let the mass hysteria settle down before i posted but it doesn't seem to have abated..

Sunday was pretty Ordinary to say the least.. I was upbeat when Derek McGrath was given the job and still am to an extent but he needs to show he understands the playing group he has.. Playing an over tactical game plan has never worked in Waterford hurling simply because our mentality is not to over think it but to go out and play.. That's not to say tactics don't play a part but we seem to be overburdened with it.. Guys seem to be more worried about what position they should be in rather than playing off the cuff.. Prime example of this was v Tipp in the Munster final where players were in the 'Zones' they were told to be but were to busy watching their opposition movements to worry about hurling..

Sunday was no different to this.. Firstly he is trying to adopt a Clare style and which is usually the case to copy the previous all Ireland winners.. Does it suit us? Not at all.. To play that kind of game you need a massive mental capacity (which we lack and have always lacked) and pace in the right areas.. This is our main problem because we don't have an ounce of pace in our forwards..

Our best plan going forward is to have our 6 forwards in tandem constantly on the move but great cohesion and short passing among'st them.. When you don't have pace you need movement.. Not movement coming from deep as you'll be caught as show for example with Moran, Paudie and Molomphy on Sunday, but forwards constantly on the switch. Shane Walsh as per experience was always fantastic at it until he got all the injuries but if it was a straight out sprint you'd fancy yourself but he was always off one shoulder always moving which used to give jj delaney real problems.. I see our forwards so far away from each other its ridiculous and then the one inside against 2 even 3 a times just builds frustration among'st fans..

Offaly even though its going back years when they were in their pump in the 90's had the slowest set of forwards known to man.. Dooleys, Errity, Regan, Duigneen even brian whelehan up there but there movement 20 yards passes, flicks and touches guys in the corner playing a ball back out to a half forward on the diagonal won them plenty of silverware. There is no coincidence why Billy Dooley practically on the same spot whipped over 3 points in a row in the final of 94. We have plenty of heads up hurlers just absolutely no pace.. i wouldn't fancy any of our forwards to burn any defender worth his salt.

I'm all for his blooding of new players but again to play Gleeson completely out of position was pointless and also then to bring a new kid out the pitch to fill in tactically was again another error because its his debut he isn't mentally right to fill in a job of this nature at such a young age he should have been given the license to make errors as its all a learning process for him..

The difference between Ryan and Mcgrath is simple.. Mcgrath has got the backroom team set up, all the fundraising initiatives, getting the players rowing in behind all spot on but id love to see what they are doing in training.. I hear its fantastic and the players are all very positive about it but that style of hurling won't win you anything.. It'll keep you in games against the streaky flaky sides like Galway and Dublin but you'll get picked off and annihilated by the KK and the Corks.

Ryan for instance is the opposite.. Completely spoofed us with his set up and his backroom team.. Was constantly on the lookout for a coach throughout his reign.. Dropped names like Cunningham (who turned up on handful of occasions) Flanagan who was no more than adviser and then came out again this year saying was in the process of getting a 'Top Coach' which he had failed the previous two years.. But on the flip side of that he didn't burden the players with any form of tactics picked a team told them go out and play and showed what waterford hurling is about to an extent.. However that will be more pleasing on the eye to fans but again will win you f all because all the top sides will be a little be cuter than us and for example when we are chasing a game towards the end the defence sits a little deeper makes it hard for us to get goals and see the game out whereas us with ryan just kept on pushing on leaving back door open at any time.. The offaly result last year was never really secure until the last few minutes when it should have been closed out with 15 to go.. and in the kilkenny game the extra time showed against an aging KK side who weren't near their peak blew us away as our captain was pucking up his guts just before full time which showed the set up was amateruish at best..

We need a happy medium of the two.. (sounds like the perfect coach but it isnt that hard if you are a top manager)

Mcgrath needs to learn fast with what he has and if he persists on this style well people will be right to have a go as it has shown in the past and in the present it has never worked with us.. He is fitting a system on to players rather than fitting players into a system.. Easier now to pass judgement after seeing the league but if hes as deep a thinker as we are led to believe he will surely have seen this.. Id felt the style suited us the early part of the year and said so here but i thought it would evolve as he got used to the players.. He hasn't really changed it and if anything as a player if a manager asked me to play this way id be thinking to myself 'Are we really not good enough to even try and compete'

Thats not being naive its just you start with your best foot forward and tailor as the game progresses.. I've yet to see a proper sport where the attacking team takes on the initiative goes positive without being kamikaze doesn't come out with the result.. Im sure some here will point out the flaw in my argument on this but the majority will see my point

On the train camp.. Fellas here complaining about the finance of it are just creating noise to piss on the parade of McGrath cause they have an allegiance to the previous set up whilst pretending to have no allegiance. I see no problem with it. A chance for the group to work hard in training for the length of time they are there and a night out at the end of it to create a better bond away from their normal environment never did a group any harm.. Aussie Gleeson and Seamus Prendergast probably dont know very little about each other but camps away like this give players an understanding and insight in each others company if it takes a few jars to do it so be it.. Every other county team does it on occasion so why should our boys be different.

Whether its in Fota Island or in Portugal makes absolutely no difference to me.. And to the point some person made on the facilities i.e goalposts gaa teams have been using this facility for years so im pretty sure they are all set up to meet the needs..

Brad1234 wrote: »
    What a difference two weeks make.. I said id let the mass hysteria settle down before i posted but it doesn't seem to have abated..

Sunday was pretty Ordinary to say the least.. I was upbeat when Derek McGrath was given the job and still am to an extent but he needs to show he understands the playing group he has.. Playing an over tactical game plan has never worked in Waterford hurling simply because our mentality is not to over think it but to go out and play.. That's not to say tactics don't play a part but we seem to be overburdened with it.. Guys seem to be more worried about what position they should be in rather than playing off the cuff.. Prime example of this was v Tipp in the Munster final where players were in the 'Zones' they were told to be but were to busy watching their opposition movements to worry about hurling..

Sunday was no different to this.. Firstly he is trying to adopt a Clare style and which is usually the case to copy the previous all Ireland winners.. Does it suit us? Not at all.. To play that kind of game you need a massive mental capacity (which we lack and have always lacked) and pace in the right areas.. This is our main problem because we don't have an ounce of pace in our forwards..

Our best plan going forward is to have our 6 forwards in tandem constantly on the move but great cohesion and short passing among'st them.. When you don't have pace you need movement.. Not movement coming from deep as you'll be caught as show for example with Moran, Paudie and Molomphy on Sunday, but forwards constantly on the switch. Shane Walsh as per experience was always fantastic at it until he got all the injuries but if it was a straight out sprint you'd fancy yourself but he was always off one shoulder always moving which used to give jj delaney real problems.. I see our forwards so far away from each other its ridiculous and then the one inside against 2 even 3 a times just builds frustration among'st fans..

Offaly even though its going back years when they were in their pump in the 90's had the slowest set of forwards known to man.. Dooleys, Errity, Regan, Duigneen even brian whelehan up there but there movement 20 yards passes, flicks and touches guys in the corner playing a ball back out to a half forward on the diagonal won them plenty of silverware. There is no coincidence why Billy Dooley practically on the same spot whipped over 3 points in a row in the final of 94. We have plenty of heads up hurlers just absolutely no pace.. i wouldn't fancy any of our forwards to burn any defender worth his salt.

I'm all for his blooding of new players but again to play Gleeson completely out of position was pointless and also then to bring a new kid out the pitch to fill in tactically was again another error because its his debut he isn't mentally right to fill in a job of this nature at such a young age he should have been given the license to make errors as its all a learning process for him..

The difference between Ryan and Mcgrath is simple.. Mcgrath has got the backroom team set up, all the fundraising initiatives, getting the players rowing in behind all spot on but id love to see what they are doing in training.. I hear its fantastic and the players are all very positive about it but that style of hurling won't win you anything.. It'll keep you in games against the streaky flaky sides like Galway and Dublin but you'll get picked off and annihilated by the KK and the Corks.

Ryan for instance is the opposite.. Completely spoofed us with his set up and his backroom team.. Was constantly on the lookout for a coach throughout his reign.. Dropped names like Cunningham (who turned up on handful of occasions) Flanagan who was no more than adviser and then came out again this year saying was in the process of getting a 'Top Coach' which he had failed the previous two years.. But on the flip side of that he didn't burden the players with any form of tactics picked a team told them go out and play and showed what waterford hurling is about to an extent.. However that will be more pleasing on the eye to fans but again will win you f all because all the top sides will be a little be cuter than us and for example when we are chasing a game towards the end the defence sits a little deeper makes it hard for us to get goals and see the game out whereas us with ryan just kept on pushing on leaving back door open at any time.. The offaly result last year was never really secure until the last few minutes when it should have been closed out with 15 to go.. and in the kilkenny game the extra time showed against an aging KK side who weren't near their peak blew us away as our captain was pucking up his guts just before full time which showed the set up was amateruish at best..

We need a happy medium of the two.. (sounds like the perfect coach but it isnt that hard if you are a top manager)

Mcgrath needs to learn fast with what he has and if he persists on this style well people will be right to have a go as it has shown in the past and in the present it has never worked with us.. He is fitting a system on to players rather than fitting players into a system.. Easier now to pass judgement after seeing the league but if hes as deep a thinker as we are led to believe he will surely have seen this.. Id felt the style suited us the early part of the year and said so here but i thought it would evolve as he got used to the players.. He hasn't really changed it and if anything as a player if a manager asked me to play this way id be thinking to myself 'Are we really not good enough to even try and compete'

Thats not being naive its just you start with your best foot forward and tailor as the game progresses.. I've yet to see a proper sport where the attacking team takes on the initiative goes positive without being kamikaze doesn't come out with the result.. Im sure some here will point out the flaw in my argument on this but the majority will be my point

On the train camp.. Fellas here complaining about the finance of it are just creating noise to piss on the parade of McGrath cause they have an allegiance to the previous set up whilst pretending to have no allegiance. I see no problem with it. A chance for the group to work hard in training for the length of time they are there and a night out at the end of it to create a better bond away from their normal environment never did a group any harm.. Aussie Gleeson and Seamus Prendergast probably dont know very little about each other but camps away like this give players an understanding and insight in each others company if it takes a few jars to do it so be it.. Every other county team does it on occasion so why should our boys be different.

Whether its in Fota Island or in Portugal makes absolutely no difference to me.. And to the point some person made on the facilities i.e goalposts gaa teams have been using this facility for years so im pretty sure they are all set up to meet the needs..

Would have to agree with that.

This 7th back style might keep you within two scores of the big team but will rarely see you over the line.

Agree with last year - Kilkenny were without mick fenelly and Shefflin, tyrell was injured and they had played a few weekends in a row in real wars of attrition against Dublin (x2) and Tipp, yet still blew us away in extra time even though we had eased out way into that game playing mid rank teams. That tells you all you need to know about last year - and some people termed that as progress.

To me withdrawing a forward should be a last gasp effort as damage limitation to shore things up when the game is already gone and you want to avoid being hammered, doing it early in games or straight off is just inviting trouble on yourself from the off, very little ball gets retained in the opposition half. I would like to see how our forward sextet performed if allowed to go man for man.

Mcgrath obviously still deserves a chance, we were in transition before but now with an inexperienced coach at the helm - the supporters need to be patient

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭savannahkat

Good God Brad. you make the Waterford players out to be some set of dummies who have not got a brain in their heads by inheritance at that. It is only two years ago since Kilkenny thumped Galway by 25 points in the the Nowlan park in the league and got thumped by them three months later in the leinster final. Waterford have already beaten Dublin and Galway were unlucky to lose to Tipp and while they got thumped by Clare and Kilkenny it is a fact that they were missing some of their more established players and last Sunday in addition had to retire two of there best forwards early in the first half to injuries.Get a grip man. It might not have been pretty last Sunday or the previous Sunday but good players do not become bad players over night and especially not in March as Galway proved just two years ago.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Brad1234

Good God Brad. you make the Waterford players out to be some set of dummies who have not got a brain in their heads by inheritance at that. It is only two years ago since Kilkenny thumped Galway by 25 points in the the Nowlan park in the league and got thumped by them three months later in the leinster final. Waterford have already beaten Dublin and Galway were unlucky to lose to Tipp and while they got thumped by Clare and Kilkenny it is a fact that they were missing some of their more established players and last Sunday in addition had to retire two of there best forwards early in the first half to injuries.Get a grip man. It might not have been pretty last Sunday or the previous Sunday but good players do not become bad players over night and especially not in March as Galway proved just two years ago.

i don't see how you can take from it the players are 'dummies' i merely speak on how the waterford psyche works when it comes to Hurling and not on their own individual mental ability.

I've analysed it from what ive seen on the pitch going to matches no more no less.

On 'established players' Who is missing that will improve it.. Ill give you Darragh Fives but id be struggling with 'established other players fit.. People will give me names but some of them aren't in the established or good enough for me..

Just as an aside, does anyone know of a team that won an all-Ireland with a withdrawn forward?

Clare went 15v15 last year for the replay if memory serves me correctly.

I know it was successful for Galway in the mid 80's but I think that was the semi final and they lost the final (1986?)

Just a straight forward question I don't know the answer myself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

Slobbery wrote: »
    Just as an aside, does anyone know of a team that won an all-Ireland with a withdrawn forward?

Clare went 15v15 last year for the replay if memory serves me correctly.

I know it was successful for Galway in the mid 80's but I think that was the semi final and they lost the final (1986?)

Just a straight forward question I don't know the answer myself

id hazard a guess not in 20+ years :D:D

however you are right in relation to withdrawn forwards....Dublin v cork all Ireland semi last year was the best first half of hurling in years....
    alright a heap of denfensive mistakes...but jesus at least it was enjoyeable to watch

why Dublin don't play like that more often must be very furstracting to their supporters....

you could stomach losing if they put in a performance,or felt like they tried teir best/gave it their all!!

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭Deise Doodler

Brad 1234 "Sunday was no different to this.. Firstly he is trying to adopt a Clare style and which is usually the case to copy the previous all Ireland winners.. Does it suit us? Not at all.. To play that kind of game you need a massive mental capacity (which we lack and have always lacked) and pace in the right areas.. This is our main problem because we don't have an ounce of pace in our forwards."

"Our best plan going forward is to have our 6 forwards in tandem constantly on the move but great cohesion and short passing among'st them.. When you don't have pace you need movement.. Not movement coming from deep as you'll be caught as show for example with Moran, Paudie and Molomphy on Sunday, but forwards constantly on the switch. Shane Walsh as per experience was always fantastic at it until he got all the injuries but if it was a straight out sprint you'd fancy yourself but he was always off one shoulder always moving which used to give jj delaney real problems.. I see our forwards so far away from each other its ridiculous and then the one inside against 2 even 3 a times just builds frustration among'st fans.. "

You hit the nail on the head regarding our movement, I wouldn't say we are slow but we certainly don't have that explosive pace required to get away fast enough, our defence have had a couple of bad outings but they have shown enough at various stages to suggest that they can and will have better days, but our forwards support play and movement has been pretty poor to date, from a defenders point of view it has got to be so frustrating to see the ball consistently coming pack to you without any returns for your effort.
    with the right movement ,support play and good delivery I reckon we have the players with the required level of skill to do the job,

I would however disagree with ref mental capacity, I think our current squad of players are some of the most intelligent style hurlers we have had in a while , what I feel they might be missing is a little of opposite, that pig headed ego that often goes hand in hand with the will to win even if it means having to do it yourself

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭sid wallace

ct98 wrote: »

I didn't rate Ray Barry at all last year - until the KK game. He was hopeless against Clare. But I actually think he is our best forward now. He was outstanding in defeat last Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭3ships

I didn't rate Ray Barry at all last year - until the KK game. He was hopeless against Clare. But I actually think he is our best forward now. He was outstanding in defeat last Sunday.

I went to two challenge matches against Limerick and Tipp before the Clare game last year and Ray Barry scored 1-3 and 0-4 respectively I was impressed even confusing him with Daragh Fives (who I rate very highly) at times. The overall standard of passing and skill shown in those challenge games was not evident against Clare but was for long periods in the KK game.
    Would love to see the two mentioned playing half forward Sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Deise_2012

Bar Paudie Mahony...the whole forward line could be different come the Cork match in May. Maybe Steven Daniels comes into the backline too. From what I've heard Brian O'Halloran is flying at training, I'd love to see him get a good run and stay injury free...what a prospect this guy was at minor level

Good man urself. I knew youd come around;-)

Deise_2012 wrote: »
    Bar Paudie Mahony...the whole forward line could be different come the Cork match in May. Maybe Steven Daniels comes into the backline too. From what I've heard Brian O'Halloran is flying at training, I'd love to see him get a good run and stay injury free...what a prospect this guy was at minor level

O'halloran is a prime example of why s.bennett should be minded. Would love to see him get a good run without injury. Hes very much a confidence player.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭seananigans

Is sundays match televided?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement