Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford GAA Discussion Thread 2013- Mod Warning Post #1

Options
1328329330331332334»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,787 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

10 weeks away from our championship game vs cork

hope we get a run out in thurles before that but i doubt it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

PTH2009 wrote: »
    10 weeks away from our championship game vs cork

hope we get a run out in thurles before that but i doubt it

League semi againest tipp???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭Mountainlad

mp1 wrote: »
    Does anyone know how to watch TG4 online, I can't attend the match due to work but will have internet access.

Go to the site, select TG4 player and when that loads at the top left hand corner underneath the TG4 logo it will say 'beo', click that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Deise_2012

I'm on tg4 player for beo now but it's showing the ballyhale match?

can anyone pm me a link for tg4 beo streaming. They keep showing the ballyhale match when I try to watch

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭HatchetMan7

Gaago are showing both games off tg4

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Psychedelic

Deise_2012 wrote: »
    can anyone pm me a link for tg4 beo streaming. They keep showing the ballyhale match when I try to watch
    http://www.tg4.tv/beo.html?l=en

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭hurler on de ditch

they cant show you the waterford match before it starts ,wait until closer to throw in

they cant show you the waterford match before it starts ,wait until closer to throw in
    I know but Kilkenny v Clare was on before, but they were showing games from last week and 2 weeks ago

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭O Riain

I know but Kilkenny v Clare was on before, but they were showing games from last week and 2 weeks ago

This is what happens when you try TG4 outside of Ireland. Try using Hola add on for your browser and set it to Ireland. It has me sorted here over in England!

• Advertisement

O Riain wrote: »
    This is what happens when you try TG4 outside of Ireland. Try using Hola add on for your browser and set it to Ireland. It has me sorted here over in England!
    I love you

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,386 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hammer Archer

Hate to do this in the middle of the game, but the 10000 post limit has been reached again.
    New thread here

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement