Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any guys here gone out with Eastern European women?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭italodisco

italodisco wrote: »
    Just look at the polish buy and sell website based in Ireland, its called
    http://www.gazeta.ie/

They sell steroids on it ffs lol . Its big business with the Polish lads.

They rent out medical cards for a fee too, there have been a few ads on that site doing that lol

btw they also sell duty free smokes on it, i rang one of the ads last year and met the lad at moore street mall lol gas

Surprised customs havent copped on to that site.

ive probably just been put on a Polish hit list lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭illuma

A fella once told me that the Polish women have tighter..........

illuma wrote: »
    A fella once told me that the Polish women have tighter..........

a woman once told me i was 'huge' lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,221 ✭✭✭NuckingFacker

A fella once told me that the Polish women have tighter.......budgets...
    True enough.

True enough.

very untrue.

• Advertisement

very untrue.
    Sorry for your trouble.

Sorry for your trouble.

lol

And I've heard some Irish guys say the Polish women are only after their money, and I've heard others say that they don't care about money at all and that they're far less materialistic than the Irish. Shur its hard to know what to believe.

And I've heard some Irish guys say the Polish women are only after their money, and I've heard others say that they don't care about money at all and that they're far less materialistic than the Irish. Shur its hard to know what to believe.

They are far LESS materialistic than Irish women.

Alot of the Irish women expect too much, a friend of mine had an engagement ring thrown back at him by his Irish girlfriend when she found out it only cost 1,500 lol!!!!!!

I spent alot more than that on my wifes one and when she found out the price she wouldnt speak to me for at least a week.

If anything the Polish are much tighter with cash. More sensible with it really. Something that i have yet too master ;-/

where are you from Illuma if you dont mind me asking?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭blatantrereg

Yes. She knew more about growing up in a communist state than any Irish women. It sucks apparently. Beyond that I won't generalise. 200 million of them and all that.

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭IT-Guy

Have heard similar from a friend who dated a polish woman before his current polish gf. The first one didn't pay for a thing, lived a 45 min drive away and after being collected and dropped home a few times began to expect it and refused to take a bus if he was caught late in work. Expected to be waited on hand and foot. His current gf is the polar opposite. It's a people thing, not a country thing.

very untrue.

Alot of the Irish women expect too much, a friend of mine had an engagement ring thrown back at him by his Irish girlfriend when she found out it only cost 1,500 lol!!!!!!

I spent alot more than that on my wifes one and when she found out the price she wouldnt speak to me for at least a week.

If anything the Polish are much tighter with cash. More sensible with it really. Something that i have yet too master ;-/
    Ahem. You can make amends later.

That woman was a right bitch, but we aint all like that. I suppose the Polish are used to having less whereas we grew up during the celtic tiger.

Ahem. You can make amends later.

i walked myself into that one lol

all this talk about our different traits has me desperate for a kebab ....christ....

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭IT-Guy

all this talk about our different traits has me desperate for a kebab ....christ....

Getting the munchies meself after the few beers I've been nursing...howling gale ftw!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭dar100

They're pure dirty.

Why?? Do they not wash regularly:pac:

stimpson wrote: »
    Is ham a euphemism?

No literally, they carry lumps of ham with them:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Chad Suave

dar100 wrote: »
    No literally, they carry lumps of ham with them:D
    That's what I was schinken.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

Jesus your friend really dodged a bullet there didn't he, sounds like you didn't though didn't talk to you for a week over the price of a ring.

If a fella bought me an engagement ring €1.5k I would go mad, that's way too much, that money could be much better spent than on a fashion item.

If a fella bought me an engagement ring €1.5k I would go mad, that's way too much, that money could be much better spent than on a fashion item.[/QUOTE]

Ah why spend it on a ring when you can have clothes:D Both of which can be considered fashion items, Ann Summers is the only place I'd be spending that much in:pac:

meoklmrk91 wrote: »
    Jesus your friend really dodged a bullet there didn't he, sounds like you didn't though didn't talk to you for a week over the price of a ring.

If a fella bought me an engagement ring €1.5k I would go mad, that's way too much, that money could be much better spent than on a fashion item.
    A true keeper would have said "saved".:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Money is there to be spent. I have been with a couple of Hungarian women, and they were nice.

Money is there to be spent. I have been with a couple of Hungarian women, and they were nice.

How much did they set you back:pac:

Threesome? Cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭Marcin_diy

IT-Guy wrote: »
    If I hear someone using f**k every third or fourth word then I assume they're angry or frustrated at something! Like you said and as I've been told, kurwa has many different meanings depending on the context and tone of delivery so I'm learning not to assume it automatically means f**k :)

Just a note here on a word K***a
    1) k***a = woman getting money for sex
    2) k***a = f**k
    3) k***a = verbal comma
    4) k***a = !
    5) k***a = ouch ( when you get hurt)
    6) k***a = as***le ( come here k***a)
    7) zak***iscie = great
    8) wyk***iscie = great
    9) pok***ione = stupid
    10) pok***ilo cie = are you stupid?
    11) wyk***iaj = get lost
    12) sk***iel = mo*****er
    13) ko*e*sko zly = very angry

+ many many more :)
    Polish lads are in great shape too as most of them had to do mandatory army training.

untrue - army training for man under 30 was not mandatory - few years ago polish army introduced professional army model. Only for those who want to get army as their career path. for people between 30 and I think 50 army was mandatory only if they did not go to the university, or 3rd level degree in general

The final straw was when they threatened my wife and a romanian woman as they were havin a chat in the corridor.

I didnt have to do a thing, the romanian womans hubby was connected i assume because he had a convoy of cars show up within 30 mins, we heard the apartment door getting kicked in and the rest , well, it didnt end well for the irish lads.

Good advice here - Romanian, especially gypsies have very strong comunities, and they like to stick in large groups = one for all, all for one. I wouldn't mess with them, and not escalate any conflict. I think something similar like Irish travellers.
    --Kaiser-- wrote: »
    To be fair, body building is pretty big in Poland. Much more than here. But yes, they'll generally look after themselves better than the Irish.
    No I don't think so. fat unhealthy people are ewerywhere, but I can see that many Irish guys are fit, and go for jogging, gym, play football and other sports. I'm almost ill when I see them running after ball in dark, cold and rain. When talking with my missus we got to the conclusion that Irish men looks much healthier and fit in general than Irish women.
    some people say I'm handsome, some say I'm ugly. what to believe?
    you can't generalise
    I know cases where Polish girl married Irish pilot only because he is a pilot, and I know other couples - Polish girls married Irish lads, who earn less than I do.

Interesting is that I know only one Polish - Irish couple where he is Polish and she is Irish. Not sure why? there are plenty nice looking Irish girls... is it just because we are immigrants with not fluent english?

I spent 200 quid for wedding ring. We have agreed with my wife that we prefer to go for a holiday of our life and have lot of photos and videos rather then spend money on a small piece of metal and tiny diamond or whatever and pay debts for next few years.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,269 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Any of you lads have experience with Asian women? I hear they're the dogs bollox all together.

Yeah, mad, their fannys are horizontal...

Birneybau wrote: »
    Yeah, mad, their fannys are horizontal...
    Which is always best when it comes to sex.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,459 ✭✭✭✭ted1

From personal experiences ( mainly with Latvian girls) there sexual predators, they see, they want, they get. And there very good at what they do.

Advertisement