Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any guys here gone out with Eastern European women?

Options
167891012»

Comments

One more thing that popped into my head.

The Polish ladies are very clean in terms of cleaning the house. I have lived with a Polish girl and several Irish girls and the difference is quite staggering.

Sad to say it but as a nation we are filthy (even though we all think that we are different from the population as a whole)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Daveysil15

One more thing that popped into my head.

The Polish ladies are very clean in terms of cleaning the house. I have lived with a Polish girl and several Irish girls and the difference is quite staggering.

Sad to say it but as a nation we are filthy (even though we all think that we are different from the population as a whole)

Yeah but are the Polish any better in bed? :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 87 ✭✭Leopold.

darkdubh wrote: »
    How do you rate them compared to Irish women?Not just looks wise etc.

This is a ridiculous question, it is one that was asked during the years of the celtic tiger when Dublin was invaded by eastern european women.Where the hell have you been living ?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Once again this thread proves that a lot of people don't distinguish central europe from eastern europe.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭seenitall

Aidric wrote: »
    Once again this thread proves that a lot of people don't distinguish central europe from eastern europe.

How much does that matter, though?

I'm from a small Central/South/East European/whatever country, and, considering that many (many :() Irish people I've met haven't a clue where to place it on the map mentally, the nominal categorisation is usually the least of my worries.

EDIT for AH quip: Shur it's all to the east of ye anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭meeeeh

seenitall wrote: »
    How much does that matter, though?

I'm from a small Central/South/East European/whatever country, and, considering that many (many :() Irish people I've met haven't a clue where to place it on the map mentally, the nominal categorisation is usually the least of my worries.
    Where are you from?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭IrishEyes19

apollonia wrote: »
    I am polish women living in Ireland since 2008.
    Reading this thread made me very sad...

id say the same except as an irish woman, its a very depressing read for both non irish women and irish women. Ive loads of friends from poland, latvia and other countries. iv met good and bad sorts from home and abroad. dated irish and non irish men. its a sickening read to see how men generalised both races of women. so far the only credit you have given EE women fall under the terms hot, good in bed, wild, great legs. And irish women - unfit, fat, unapproachable ect. Such sweeping generalisations for both races and insults in both cases! time to grow up lads! you sow what you reap. relationships are a two way street. some gel, others dont.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭seenitall

meeeeh wrote: »
    Where are you from?

I like to keep that private online. PM sent. :)

Advertisement