Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any guys here gone out with Eastern European women?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,814 ✭✭✭✭josip

I went out with a girl from Yugoslavia, we're married now. The ham is a real bonus. Not a euphemism.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭italodisco

im married to an eastern blocker, looking at some of the gas ****e being posted is great craic!!

Seriously, you cant say that they are better in bed than Irish Women based on what your 'mate' say, considering he's probably got his opinion from watching a bit of Marc Dorcel lol

They defo are more clingy without a doubt, ive been with more than one over the years, very jealous indeed.

Also i dont get why the Poles have such an obsession with black Puma trainers and padded jackets with fur hoods lol

The lads might also want to note that those 'v' style haircuts are long out of date.

I honestly believe that us men will find any other nationality better in bed as its a bit of 'strange', something new (or so we think).

Women are women, you get all types in most countries.

Btw Irish Ladies, i might be married to an eastern block babe but the Irish women are just as hot ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭IT-Guy

Currently seeing a polish woman, she's cool. Insists on paying her share for meals etc, prefers beer instead of wine, loves rock music and has no hang ups about her body or sex. She mentioned that the polish guys she was with before she found very controlling and insecure, trying to make sure she only went out with them and not with her friends, weird!

If you wanna meet eastern block women just spend the day in Blanchardstown Shopping Center, theres no end of them there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭downonthefarm

She mentioned that the polish guys she was with before she found very controlling and insecure, trying to make sure she only went out with them and not with her friends, weird![/QUOTE]

that would be all the steroids they take

• Advertisement

IT-Guy wrote: »
    Currently seeing a polish woman, she's cool. Insists on paying her share for meals etc, prefers beer instead of wine, loves rock music and has no hang ups about her body or sex. She mentioned that the polish guys she was with before she found very controlling and insecure, trying to make sure she only went out with them and not with her friends, weird!

Yep my lady said the very same thing lol

Also didnt like that they wanted to sit in the house and drink cans every evening and overuse the word 'kurwa' lol

Us Irish lads are some catch (insert comedy drum crash!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,628 ✭✭✭Femme_Fatale

Marcin_diy wrote: »
    I've corrected one word for you.
    Yeh, fair few "One person is such and such a way, therefore there's a strong chance the whole nationality is" type comments, which are not the sharpest.

Yeh, fair few "One person is such and such a way, therefore there's a strong chance the whole nationality is" type comments, which are not the sharpest.

sure wouldnt that be like sayin all us Irish lads are out of shape, lack a decent body, have yellow teeth and love IRA chants lol

italodisco wrote: »
    Yep my lady said the very same thing lol

Also didnt like that they wanted to sit in the house and drink cans every evening and overuse the word 'kurwa' lol

Us Irish lads are some catch (insert comedy drum crash!)

Ba doom tish! Couldn't resist!

To be fair I know a lot of polish guys and they're fond of a beer or two in the evening but it's not excessive, unlike the p***k I had living next door to me for a few months! Agree with the kurwa thing, as they say themselves it's like a verbal comma :D

To be fair I know a lot of polish guys and they're fond of a beer or two in the evening but it's not excessive, unlike the p***k I had living next door to me for a few months! Agree with the kurwa thing, as they say themselves it's like a verbal comma :D

Its the same with little scrotes that have to put ''f@@k this, ah f@@k yeah, f@@kin tellin ya'' into every sentence. Drives me mad.

Polish are a sound bunch, even the cranky ones lol

The Lithuanian/Latvian are a different kettle of fish. Seen them in action years ago on my mams street, house full of young men, stone mad.

They bet the ****e out of two of their gf's outside the house one night, one tried to wizz on the girls as they lay on the ground, when the Gargai showed they went in for the kill and the poor two coppers had to run and leave the car up the street lol unreal. I know they aint all like that but the gardai werent surprised , said they had many run ins with lithuanians .....

Then again, theres us Irish in Australia , many of whom are just utter trash on the tear for the year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,480 ✭✭✭con___manx1

i find them to be less fussy than irish women. one of my ex's was eastern european . Irish women have such high expectations for there ideal partner its ridiculous in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭Marcin_diy

Is a word f**k not a verbal comma here in Ireland?
    K***a has definately more meanigs than the english word, but still there is small chance you won't hear it for more than few minutes if you are around other people at work, in pub, on the bus , etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

Its the same with little scrotes that have to put ''f@@k this, ah f@@k yeah, f@@kin tellin ya'' into every sentence. Drives me mad.

The Lithuanian/Latvian are a different kettle of fish. Seen them in action years ago on my mams street, house full of young men, stone mad.

They bet the ****e out of two of their gf's outside the house one night, one tried to wizz on the girls as they lay on the ground, when the Gargai showed they went in for the kill and the poor two coppers had to run and leave the car up the street lol unreal. I know they aint all like that but the gardai werent surprised , said they had many run ins with lithuanians .....

Then again, theres us Irish in Australia , many of whom are just utter trash on the tear for the year.

I've been to dozens of parties with Latvians and Lithuanians (and Polish for that matter) and have experienced none the above. Perhaps you shouldn't make such narrow minded generalisations?

K***a has definately more meanigs than the english word, but still there is small chance you won't hear it for more than few minutes if you are around other people at work, in pub, on the bus , etc.

Yeah it is Marcin, but then again its safe to say that people that say 'f$@k' and 'ku@wa' non stop sound like very uneducated people to be honest.

--Kaiser-- wrote: »
    I've been to dozens of parties with Latvians and Lithuanians (and Polish for that matter) and have experienced none the above. Perhaps you shouldn't make such narrow minded generalisations?

Maybe you should read were i said ' im sure they are not all like that' and were i made a statement about how some of the irish are thugs in Oz...

SOME......NOT ALL........

You have just won the golden parsnip lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭illuma

sure wouldnt that be like sayin all us Irish lads are out of shape, lack a decent body, have yellow teeth and love IRA chants lol

Yes it would, which would also be a stupid generalisation - one which I haven't seen on boards. Hasn't this "foreign women are superior" thing been done to death at this stage?

If I hear someone using f**k every third or fourth word then I assume they're angry or frustrated at something! Like you said and as I've been told, kurwa has many different meanings depending on the context and tone of delivery so I'm learning not to assume it automatically means f**k :)

illuma wrote: »
    Yes it would, which would also be a stupid generalisation - one which I haven't seen on boards. Hasn't this "foreign women are superior" thing been done to death at this stage?

Ah look , let the lads have their moment, their big story to tell their friends in work of how they were 'eaten alive' by a Slavik love queen lol

Listen, you should hear the stupid questions ive been asked when guys found out my missy is foreign lol ....

Fook me! :eek: Hope the Gardai came back with reinforcements! Never had any dealings with Lithuanians but I'm sure they're like everybody else, there's bound to be a few dopes whom drink doesn't suit and have yet to realise it! No excusing beating up the GFs though, scumbags.

Fook me! :eek: Hope the Gardai came back with reinforcements! Never had any dealings with Lithuanians but I'm sure they're like everybody else, there's bound to be a few dopes whom drink doesn't suit and have yet to realise it! No excusing beating up the GFs though, scumbags.

funny thing is they were back home the next morning. Landlord tried to fling them but they went to the prtb etc and they remained for 6 months or so...

Some unreal **** went on, one of them trying to move the car forward a bit one night with a bottle of vodka in his had falling around, lashed the car in front and behind to bits.....

One of them fell out the upstairs window , sitting on the window smoking full of the drink...walked away from it without a scratch...

Few epic fights in the flat for the whole street to hear.

Glad ive never had to see or hear them again

• Advertisement

I must admit the Polish women do have tremendous arses on them, but the Polish lads are in great shape too as most of them had to do mandatory army training. Plus their diet is far healthier. They love their bigos and golonka.

funny thing is they were back home the next morning. Landlord tried to fling them but they went to the prtb etc and they remained for 6 months or so...

Some unreal **** went on, one of them trying to move the car forward a bit one night with a bottle of vodka in his had falling around, lashed the car in front and behind to bits.....

One of them fell out the upstairs window , sitting on the window smoking full of the drink...walked away from it without a scratch...

Few epic fights in the flat for the whole street to hear.

Glad ive never had to see or hear them again

Had a similar experience with the ex-neighbour, started a thread on it at the time: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=66855657. Worth a read if you're bored...lol

I must admit the Polish women do have tremendous arses on them, but the Polish lads are in great shape too as most of them had to do mandatory army training. Plus their diet is far healthier. They love their bigos and golonka.

It's a cultural thing. Lot more gymwork and tanning to keep up with the Joneses. You don't get a bodybuilder pysique from army training

Had a similar experience with the ex-neighbour, started a thread on it at the time: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=66855657. Worth a read if you're bored...lol

Have to say you were unlucky , of all teh neighbours ive had the Polish were probably the best. Always knocked in to see if it was alright to have a party, invited me to them aswell lol

Had real rough dubs under living in the apartment below me in an old address, real hardcore group. Used to try and rob cars outsie the block in front of people , tried to stab an ncps lad one night while the whole complex watched.....

The final straw was when they threatened my wife and a romanian woman as they were havin a chat in the corridor.

I didnt have to do a thing, the romanian womans hubby was connected i assume because he had a convoy of cars show up within 30 mins, we heard the apartment door getting kicked in and the rest , well, it didnt end well for the irish lads.

They moved on very quick after that lol

love a bit of rough justice!!

It's a cultural thing. Lot more gymwork and tanning to keep up with the Joneses. You don't get a bodybuilder pysique from army training

I wouldn't say there's too many of them like bodybuilders. They're just generally fit. I work with a lot of them and they're mostly sound lads - very polite and good craic. You get the odd ones who are incredibly possessive over their wives/girlfriends though. I saw one threaten an Irish guy with a stick just because he talked to his girlfriend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,221 ✭✭✭NuckingFacker

rambutman wrote: »
    i remember once reading some text a friend had wrote (in jest) about FIBS and FEEBS............FIBS being Fat Irish Birds and FEEBS being Fit Eastern European Birds..............he was comparing the Eastern European girls arriving on our shore and the Irish realising that instead of getting a ****ty old car in ireland that had been driving the sh1t out of on our dodgy roads, and had god knows how many drivers, with no service record, they could head over to England and get a real class car for a fraction of the price, that was in much better shape, complete with more extras, and required less service and maintenance than the Irish equivalent.............................however - give that car a few years when its been driven the sh1t out of on our roads, had its fair share of drivers, and what you'll be left with is something that may have been a whole lot better back in the day but now will be equally as big a piece of **** and (who knows) maybe harder to get rid of in the long run.
    Central European style batsh1t crazy post, but I sort of agree. It can only end in grief, grief I tells ya. Stick with the D reg Corolla -them Ferraris are too much maintenance.

I wouldn't say there's too many of them like bodybuilders. They're just generally fit. I work with a lot of them and they're mostly sound lads - very polite and good craic. You get the odd ones who are incredibly possessive over their wives/girlfriends though. I saw one threaten an Irish guy with a stick just because he talked to his girlfriend.

To be fair, body building is pretty big in Poland. Much more than here. But yes, they'll generally look after themselves better than the Irish.

Another cultural thing, if you look at a guy's girl while he is there he will often take it as a sign of aggression. I got into a few stare downs before I clocked it

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Joe prim

wobzilla1 wrote: »
    Ha. You'd want to see some of the **** my girlfriend wore when she was younger. I've seen the photos of her and her friends dressed for going out clubbing during communism, ****ing hilarious.

During Communism ?, are you a granny-grabber ? I was walking out of the bank the other day and I shared the swing door with a lady of Polish origin, therefore technically I went out with an Eastern ( actually Central) European woman, and I can tell the OP that it was wonderful, unlike anything else I have ever experienced.

Any of you lads have experience with Asian women? I hear they're the dogs bollox all together.

• Advertisement

To be fair, body building is pretty big in Poland. Much more than here. But yes, they'll generally look after themselves better than the Irish.

Another cultural thing, if you look at a guy's girl while he is there he will often take it as a sign of aggression. I got into a few stare downs before I clocked it

Just look at the polish buy and sell website based in Ireland, its called
    http://www.gazeta.ie/

They sell steroids on it ffs lol . Its big business with the Polish lads.

They rent out medical cards for a fee too, there have been a few ads on that site doing that lol

btw they also sell duty free smokes on it, i rang one of the ads last year and met the lad at moore street mall lol gas

Surprised customs havent copped on to that site.

Advertisement