Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any guys here gone out with Eastern European women?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭GTDolanator

Never gone out with one,dont want too.I deal with receptionists on a daily basis all the eastern euro ones are CNUTS FACT!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,938 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Never gone out with one,dont want too.I deal with receptionists on a daily basis all the eastern euro ones are CNUTS FACT!
    jesus christ man

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

At least she'd make you all the cabbage and beetroot soup you've ever dreamed of...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

BraziliaNZ wrote: »
    They never look happy. I don't think I've ever seen a Polish woman smile.

Perhaps it's the effect you have on women?
    I've seen many a Polish woman give a beautiful smile

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭April O Neill

wobzilla1 wrote: »
    Because Ireland's a rainy and cold ****hole.
    My girlfriend's the same for a few days when we come back from Bulgaria.

Do you have a girlfriend? First time you've mentioned it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭IrishExpat

darkdubh wrote: »
    So anyone who actually has gone out with one?

Yes.

An angry, controlling Hungarian. Ended horribly. Also she refused to learn English. Strange few months,

Had an on-off thing with another from Slovakia, went slightly better.

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭wobzilla1

Do you have a girlfriend? First time you've mentioned it.

That's weird. My mates always call my girlfriend April O'neill because of the bright yellow jacket she wears

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭darkdubh

Had a short relationship with a Russian girl.Stunning looking.My main gripe was that I had to pay for everything when we went out for dinner ,I think they expect that .Was also involved with a girl from Estonia,very nice looking too but she had kind of issues.Diden't last long.She went on to get pregnant by a guy from Tipperary.Saying all that I have no probs with Eastern European women.Irish fellas are missing out big time if they think they're not worth bothering with.

--Kaiser-- wrote: »

Je ne crois pas. Most go weak at the knees.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

Je ne crois pas. Most go weak at the knees.

I'll bet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

humanji wrote: »
    They're not Borg. Each one is different.

From what I've heard some people say about Islam you might be fooled into thinking the Borg do come from the Middle East.

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭MedalFuhrer

Well Poland's hardly a utopia either. WW2, concentration camps, awful food, coal mines, the haggard faces of old peasant women, Stalinist factory towns, crap jumpers...
    Just a few of the things that spring to mind when I think of Poland. I'm sure it's not that bad though.

Ha ha ha ha! You've obviously never been to Poland so! That is like the Yanks saying that Ireland is full of flat cap wearing singing and dancing folk, thatched white cottages and donkeys pulling carts of turf!

--Kaiser-- wrote: »

Yes my one smiles alot. You are doing it wrong if your one isn't smiling!

"The Nazi's took their lives and the Communists took their smile...."

• Registered Users Posts: 14,985 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Not sure what you expect people to tell you OP. If you've the chance to be with someone who you like or think might make for an interesting partner- I'm not really sure why you'd be on here looking for advice.

Don't rely on what people whom you'd know would tell you. Go on a date and find out for yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭stimpson

Well Poland's hardly a utopia either. WW2, concentration camps, awful food, coal mines, the haggard faces of old peasant women, Stalinist factory towns, crap jumpers...
    Just a few of the things that spring to mind when I think of Poland. I'm sure it's not that bad though.

It's still got to be better than Brixton, innit?

stimpson wrote: »
    It's still got to be better than Brixton, innit?

Brixton is great!

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Apanachi

wobzilla1 wrote: »
    They're cured meat is pretty savage.

If she's Polish ask her to make Bigos, if she hasn't done so already. It tastes delicious (if you like Sauerkraut that is)

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭GTDolanator

jesus christ man

jesus christ what?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭stimpson

Brixton is great!

Ah, I remember it well...riots, concentration camps, awful food, the sun glinting of the tower blocks. The haggard faces of old women.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

...ye big bag of happy ye.

• Advertisement

stimpson wrote: »
    Ah, I remember it well...riots, concentration camps, awful food, the sun glinting of the tower blocks. The haggard faces of old women.

Black women age better and jerk chicken is gorgeous!

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Boofle

I used to work with a nice Polish girl who was going out with an Irish lad for a couple of years. She said she would never go out with a Polish man again; that they were very old fashioned etc!

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭Freddy Smelly

Sergeant wrote: »
    I hear they sleep in coffins at night during the day.

fyp

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,336 ✭✭✭wendell borton

jesus christ what?

He is risen.

Black women age better and jerk chicken is gorgeous!

"Black don't crack!"

This whole thread is like "Would you go out with a black girl?" etc.

In Europe the Polish are often referred to as "The Irish of Europe".
    (And the Irish are "The blacks of Europe" if you were speaking to someone 20 years ago.. ;-) )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Daveysil15

So anyone who actually has gone out with one?

I've been with a few. They were nice girls but there is good and bad everywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭mitosis

They never look happy. I don't think I've ever seen a Polish woman smile.

Yeah...........you're doing something wrong. Or not at all :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭ColdTurkey

I heard they can't look up

• Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭Everlong1

Had a short relationship with a Russian girl.Stunning looking.My main gripe was that I had to pay for everything when we went out for dinner ,I think they expect that.

Yeah, that was my experience with the Latvian bird I was with as well...it was very much "you're the breadwinner, you pay for everything.".

I didn't appreciate being treated like a wallet on legs. Doesn't do anything for your self esteem either if you know they're only after you for your money.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Daveysil15

I must admit this made me laugh. God it must be terrible to live in a place with crap jumpers. We're so lucky with our Nikes and Calvin Kleins.
    Specialun wrote: »
    one thing I will say is that they are way more open the Irish women about sex.Maybe its the ones I have cme across but my mates have dated some too and they said the exact same

I wouldn't say they're more open, just that they don't have as many hang ups about it. You don't get that, " Men are only after one thing" vibe off them.

Advertisement