Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any guys here gone out with Eastern European women?

Options
  • 14-06-2013 9:45am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭

How do you rate them compared to Irish women?Not just looks wise etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

They're not Borg. Each one is different.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

the all come from a place to the east of this country. that is the only thing i can say about every eastern European woman as a whole.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,418 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

They're pure dirty.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

They love Easter.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,733 ✭✭✭Duckworth_Luas

Irish girls like fancy Philip Tracey hats made out of ostrich feathers, Eastern Europeans girls prefer swans

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,362 ✭✭✭Sergeant

I hear they sleep in coffins at night.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,522 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

No. They all ignore me. Therefore, they are sluts. I am also entirely indifferent to all of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,068 ✭✭✭Specialun

I seem to have one next to me in the bed in the morning when I wake up for the last 3 years

They have lovely Ham

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭Columbia

It will vary by region. Girls from Estonia, rural Ukraine, urban Ukraine, Romania and the Caucasus are all going to be very different to each other.

If you really want to get into it, there are forums dedicated to finding Russian and Eastern European brides, they'd have a lot of stuff about the personalities you're likely to find.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,815 ✭✭✭stimpson

Specialun wrote: »
    I seem to have one next to me in the bed in the morning when I wake up for the last 3 years

They have lovely Ham

Is ham a euphemism?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭darkdubh

So anyone who actually has gone out with one?

Nope.

They actually have lovely Ham. Its savage compared to the Irish rubbish.

Oh the sausages too.There lovely too

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭0rt

stimpson wrote: »
    Is ham a euphemism?

*hams*

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭wobzilla1

darkdubh wrote: »
    So anyone who actually has gone out with one?

I've been going out with my girlfriend for 2 years now.
    They're cured meat is pretty savage.

Wobzilla1 Knows

• Registered Users Posts: 7,815 ✭✭✭stimpson

Specialun wrote: »
    Nope.

They actually have lovely Ham. Its savage compared to the Irish rubbish.

Oh the sausages too.There lovely too

Is sausages a euphemism?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,578 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

wobzilla1 wrote: »
    I've been going out with my girlfriend for 2 years now.
    They're cured meat is pretty savage.

Is cured meat a euphemism?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,222 ✭✭✭keithclancy

No way to lump them in together really.

Irish people are different from different parts of Ireland, how can you expect 'Eastern Europe' to be the same :)

Even living here in the Netherlands people are very different in Friesland, compared to Noord and Zuid Holand, Zeeland and Brabant/Limburg.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

Are we now judging eastern European women on the availability of meat???

I'm now starving... thanks :(

I fancy a 22 year old blonde moldavian for lunch....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

I do go out with one...
    There's all sorts of differences. Some minor some major, but to be perfectly honest every woman is different anyway irrespective of where they come from.

Though, mostly by the nature of where they come from, Eastern and particularly South Eastern Europeans generally have a darker complexion which I think makes a big difference (looks wise), and they also tend to wear much less make up, all of which are good things. But again, there are plenty of Irish girls who don't shoot themselves with a makeup gun either.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭Captain Farrell

Last one I went out with had a penis. At least I think she was Eastern European, I'm sure she said she was a Transylvanian.

Uriel. wrote: »

Though, mostly by the nature of where they come from, Eastern and particularly South Eastern Europeans generally have a darker complexion

True, my girlfriend is Bulgarian and is slightly darker. They were ruled by the Turks for hundreds of years though so I'm sure a fair bit of Turkish blood got into them.
    She says the Bulgarian people originally came from Persia.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭du Maurier

Questionable dress sense. Puffer jackets and horrendous stone-washed jeans. Serious generalisation, I admit:). My apologies.

du Maurier wrote: »
    Questionable dress sense. Puffer jackets and horrendous stone-washed jeans. Serious generalisation, I admit:). My apologies.

Ha. You'd want to see some of the **** my girlfriend wore when she was younger. I've seen the photos of her and her friends dressed for going out clubbing during communism, ****ing hilarious.

du Maurier wrote: »

is that not just the Polish?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Keno 92 wrote: »
    They love Easter.
    they don't actually

wobzilla1 wrote: »
    True, my girlfriend is Bulgarian and is slightly darker. They were ruled by the Turks for hundreds of years though so I'm sure a fair bit of Turkish blood got into them.
    She says the Bulgarian people originally came from Persia.

Darker complexion is IMO the biz!

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭Everlong1

I went out with a Latvian woman for a year. Had to break it off eventually though as she was wrecking my head. Very old fashioned in some ways - expected to be waited on hand and foot. Mad religious too.

• Advertisement

they don't actually

Depends what country I suppose. It's popular in Bulgaria, they paint eggs and all that stuff. It's later in the year than ours if I remember correctly.
    First of March and St George's day are big for them

Advertisement