Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cian Healy cited for biting

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭Busted Flat.

trouttrout wrote: »
    accidental biting? hahaha

His arm was only resting in my mouth.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,708 ✭✭✭ScissorPaperRock

His arm was only resting in my mouth.

More like my teeth were only resting in his arm!

More like my teeth were only resting in his arm!

He saw the Golden Arches on their shorts and thought ah sure might as well have an aul nibble.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,973 ✭✭✭19543261

He saw the Golden Arches on their shorts and thought ah sure might as well have an aul nibble.

... O.o;

• Registered Users Posts: 4,755 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

We should have the verdict in a couple of hours right?

Hearing 9 am in Brisbane?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,184 ✭✭✭✭Buer

P.Walnuts wrote: »
    We should have the verdict in a couple of hours right?

Hearing 9 am in Brisbane?

You wouldn't know how long it could go. I'd say it'll be about 3am before we hear. Starts midnight our time.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭Busted Flat.

Buer wrote: »
    You wouldn't know how long it could go. I'd say it'll be about 3am before we hear. Starts midnight our time.

Hope he gets a meal before the verdict.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 243 ✭✭Fits Morris

Let's hope for some good, old fashioned British justice for our British Loin. Church is clearly an innocent man. Free the Clontarf One!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,631 ✭✭✭Swiwi

You make it sound like you'll be glued to the wireless waiting for the news to filter through...

I'm happy to read about it when I get up in the morning!

Ok, I set my alarm clock at some ridiculous hour to hear the AB squad for the RWC named, and even then I felt a bit silly and regretted it the next morning when I was half asleep at work.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,978 ✭✭✭✭irishbucsfan

I hope Healy has a few costume changes sorted out. He'd definitely get a reduction for that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

So no word yet?

Cleared.

Goodnight.

For a bit more background, the committee found no discernible evidence or bite marks. No choice but to dismiss the accusations.

Healy also walked into the hearing without crutches. Hopefully he gets more good news today. He has now undergone his scan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,906 ✭✭✭jamiedav2011

So after all the thinly disguised trolling on this thread, looks like Ciano has nothing to answer for.

Lucky he didn't ask Dylan Hartley for advice eh? ;)

So after all the thinly disguised trolling on this thread, looks like Ciano has nothing to answer for.

It's a cover up! Didn't you know? Old boys network looking after him. Farce.

And Swiwi, I was tucked up in bed for 11pm! I'm an extremely light sleeper though so once the sun comes up, I'm awake. Checked my newsfeed on phone when I stirred.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

Depending on how his scan goes he might still ask for some useful advice. ;)

He might still need it depending on how his scan goes. ;)

That doesn't even make sense.

Still at it eh even after he's cleared? It's almost as if you don't want him on the tour. Hmmm, that couldn't be now could it?

You jumped the gun, the man was cleared and you were wrong, just leave it at that.

That doesn't even make sense.

Still at it eh even after he's cleared? It's almost as if you don't want him on the tour. Hmmm, that couldn't be now could it?

You jumped the gun, the man was cleared and you were wrong, just leave it at that.

I couldn't give a toss if he is on tour or not. Never claimed any different.

Ah, well you see that's where most Irish rugby fans would differ.
    You've certainly shown the old true colours though. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭leftleg

Good man

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 230 ✭✭alphamule

put that in yizzer pipe and smoke it

Ah, well you see that's where most Irish rugby fans would differ.
    You've certainly shown the old true colours though. ;)

Shown my true colours? You make it sound as if I have been hiding them. Considering what happened to BOD on a Lions tour and now potentially Healy could be out for awhile I'm not really sure why any Irish fan is delighted to see these teams packed full of Irish players. As a rugby fan I enjoy the Lions tours, as an Irish fan I am more than happy to see less Irish players(especially Munster ones) on tour and having a nice rest before next season.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 MBolgia

Shown my true colours? You make it sound as if I have been hiding them. Considering what happened to BOD on a Lions tour and now potentially Healy could be out for awhile I'm not really sure why any Irish fan is delighted to see these teams packed full of Irish players. As a rugby fan I enjoy the Lions tours, as an Irish fan I am more than happy to see less Irish players(especially Munster ones) on tour and having a nice rest before next season.

Mind you don't trip up as you backpedal there!

Green first, then red or blue or white or green. Simple as.

It is a contact sport, that is just ridiculous!

No the Irish lads said they'd pass, they don't want to get injured :rolleyes:

Who wants to miss out on those big sponsorship deals?

MBolgia wrote: »
    Mind you don't trip up as you backpedal there!

Green first, then red or blue or white or green. Simple as.

If it's Green first then the less Irish the better. :confused:

alphamule wrote: »
    It is a contact sport, that is just ridiculous!

No the Irish lads said they'd pass, they don't want to get injured :rolleyes:

Who wants to miss out on those big sponsorship deals?

When did I say the Irish players didn't want to play?

If it's Green first then the less Irish the better. :confused:

When did I say the Irish players didn't want to play?

No, you said you would rather they didnt play!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,537 ✭✭✭John_Rambo

I'd say there is decent evidence of bit marks on Sheahan.

?

John_Rambo wrote: »
    ?

Ah you have to understand the mindset of Chucky. He only show up when things are going badly in Irish rugby to criticise. He won't be seen for months on end and then Ireland lose or one of the provinces lose a big game or there's a contentious incident and he comes out to rejoice. It's a well worn pattern at this point that provides much amusement.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Noopti

Justice served, obviously there wasn't any extra evidence apart from the the very suspect accusation.

Delighted.

• Advertisement

Ah you have to understand the mindset of Chucky. He only show up when things are going badly in Irish rugby to criticise. He won't be seen for months on end and then Ireland lose or one of the provinces lose a big game or there's a contentious incident and he comes out to rejoice. It's a well worn pattern at this point that provides much amusement.

Sad really.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement