Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Knackers trying to scare people by shouting in faces.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭BillyMitchel

Augmerson wrote: »
    Hit them, regardless of sex. Hit them and hit them ****ing hard as you can, and as soon as the nearest one comes for you, pull your keys out of your pocket and bury it in their face. Deep in the eye socket. Be screaming while you do this too. I mean really screaming, like Braveheart or something.

Scumbags are scumbags because ordinary people don't do anything.

Y.O.L.O

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Arpa wrote: »
    What's this new thing knackers are doing?

New?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭donegal_road

Something similar happened to me a little while ago on Parnell st. Some scumbag walking towards me on the footpath suddenly jumped into my path and started screaming at me. I instinctively pushed him away without thinking. He got all agitated and started hurling abuse at me and telling me that he was going to call the guards to get me done for assault. I told him to go ahead and call them so we could find out who they would believe.

He then called me a fucking bollocks and walked off.

that is what the whole scam is about, aggravate someone into physical assault, court -> compo -> €€

A similar scam was in operation here where a car that had the right of way would signal to an on-coming car to proceed ahead of them at a junction etc, then they would run into the car, and because they were in the right they were entitled to €

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭IM0

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,689 ✭✭✭Karl Stein

El Guapo! wrote: »
    Are you for real?
    Autism?!

Haven't you heard of the gangs of autistic people roaming the streets being careful not to make eye contact with, or touch, each other?

Also when they mug someone they scream if they get blood on the clothes. Not because of the horror of having someone's life-blood splashing onto them but because red clashes horribly with neutral colours.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭ardle1

El Guapo! wrote: »
    Are you for real?
    Autism?!
    No. It's a case of being a knobhead. The last thing they need is an excuse. "Oh I'm only being a little bollox because I have mild ADHD." No, you're just a little prick.

I know m8, it's unfortunate it's sad but it's true,,jokers in primary,messers in second level,should I go on......:rolleyes:and they dont actually say "Oh I'm only being a little bollox because I have mild ADHD" they couldn't give two s@*#s, they just go away and boast to their buddies.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭ardle1

that is what the whole scam is about, aggravate someone into physical assault, court -> compo -> €€

A similar scam was in operation here where a car that had the right of way would signal to an on-coming car to proceed ahead of them at a junction etc, then they would run into the car, and because they were in the right they were entitled to €

Hence the reason I have an accident camera in my car.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭Festy

Just say this to them OP,it should get rid of them pretty sharp...

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭FizzleSticks

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Scruffles

experienced that a number of times when used to live in a very chavvy part of manchester, because am wearing a pair of peltor optime III ear defenders and communicating in makaton sign language,these sht faced litle inbreds think am deaf and its some how hilarious and perfectly acceptable to come up to someone and scream in their face.
    have wished for many years to be deaf-if only,am profoundly sound sensitive and will collapse to the floor due to vestibular hyperacusis,their scream and noise in general is overwhelming agony, it triggers challenging behavior, severe epileptic seizures and todds paralysis,and if that isnt enough am left with temperary blindness from the sensory overload of their bullsht- they woud not have been left standing themselves,if had not collapsed.
    havent experienced this for a long time luckily as am in a much better area.

am female but also the type who will not be anyones abuse target,and did so happen to do that yesterday when the little bstard attacked out of nowhere-was unprovokedly punched in the stomach by him,was also paralysed from the waist down at the time and sat in the wheelie ,though have not got any memory of the incident have been told that had grabbed hold of him and not let go whilst hitting so had been pulled over then had thrown the wheel chair at him whilst sprawled out on the floor going mental.:o

• Advertisement

Jeez scruffles, hope you landed a few on the little b4stard.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,349 ✭✭✭Jimmy Garlic

I really think they have devolved into a sub-species.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭SolarFlash

Just accept that Dublin is a very dangerous city and stay away from public parks. Get taxis don't walk on the streets. That's what I do anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭RossyG

IM0 wrote: »

Tyrone: my new hero.

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭RossyG

SolarFlash wrote: »
    Just accept that Dublin is a very dangerous city and stay away from public parks. Get taxis don't walk on the streets. That's what I do anyway.

Is it really that bad?

(I've never been there)

RossyG wrote: »
    Is it really that bad?

(I've never been there)

Total dump,keep well away from the place is my advice.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,431 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

Is it really that bad?

(I've never been there)

No it's nowhere near that bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,612 ✭✭✭Lelantos

Its a new fad, they want to be on YouTube! All the skangers saw the screaming goat video & now they want to be spliced with Linda Martin singing Get Lucky!
    And OP.......post it on Bebo?! Thought you wanted to spread the word, not bury it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭CruelCoin

Arpa wrote: »
    Anyone else notice it?

Yup, rampant knackerism has me crossing the street from these "people".

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭alphabeat

just scream loudly back in their face - instantly

you should be screaming even as they are opening their mouths to scream at you
    and do it way louder and way more unhinged sounding then they ever could

they will back off - and may actually piss their pants

if they however involuntarily hit you - then its license to smash their facey bits with extreme prejudice

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭GTDolanator

possibly the most retarded thing ive read on boards.Dublin is a fantastic city i wouldnt live anywhere else given the choice.Every city has its scum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭Valetta

Is it really that bad?

(I've never been there)

Of course not.

Divide everything on boards.ie by 10.

Standard formula.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,176 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

Is it really that bad?

(I've never been there)

'Tis biy. I always bring a flamethrower when I goes up ta dat Big Smoke.

More seriously - this new, fashionable thickness/knackeryness is really starting to annoy me. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭**Vai**

Hand them over the parks so they can have more room for their scummery. Makes for better acoustics when "insert techno dj" is blaring from their phone speakers if their are less human beings around.

That's the spirit!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,076 ✭✭✭✭Czarcasm

possibly the most retarded thing ive read on boards.Dublin is a fantastic city i wouldnt live anywhere else given the choice.Every city has its scum

Possibly the most ill informed thing I've ever read on boards.

After that, yeah, Dublin is lovely.

OP the whole happy slapping and how ignorant little shytes get their kicks is nothing new, as GT says - happens everywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

Definitely not a new fad, the scummers around my area have been doing this for years. Maybe I should stop stopping myself from lashing out in self defence...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭kiffer

Valetta wrote: »
    Of course not.

Divide everything on boards.ie by 10.

Standard formula.

So if we divide that 10 by 10 do we get the actual standard formula?

Screaming back in their face might work but in that it may startle the screamer but it will entertain their friends so won't stop them in the long run...
    What could you scream that would embarress them enough for it to be not worth their while entertaining their mates?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 743 Mod ✭✭✭✭TroutMask

Dublin is a dump and is getting worse. The anti-social behaviour is reaching a new level because street policing is terrible. I visit France and Holland a lot, and if they pulled that shizzle in either of those countries, they'd find themselves handcuffed face down on the ground with a firearm aimed at them.

kylith wrote: »
    Definitely not a new fad, the scummers around my area have been doing this for years. Maybe I should stop stopping myself from lashing out in self defence...

Looks at your location :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,645 ✭✭✭IzzyWizzy

TroutMask wrote: »
    Dublin is a dump and is getting worse. The anti-social behaviour is reaching a new level because street policing is terrible. I visit France and Holland a lot, and if they pulled that shizzle in either of those countries, they'd find themselves handcuffed face down on the ground with a firearm aimed at them.

Yep. I know loads of people who have been to Dublin as tourists and would never go back. They were appalled by the behaviour they witnessed all around the city centre, but more appalled that the police were nowhere to be seen. It just gives the impression that Dublin is a kip where anything goes and scumbag actions have no consequences, which is probably quite accurate. I'm actually embarrassed when friends go over for a weekend and come back with stories about being abused by scumbags and knackers. A lot of people who live there seem to have their heads buried in the sand about how bad it is, or are just so used to it that they think it's OK.

Advertisement