Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Knackers trying to scare people by shouting in faces.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

alphabeat wrote: »
    no hes not , hes just mis guided - he should have snapped the little cnuts neck

Wait a second, earlier in the thread someone told me that the murder of a child was a bad thing, and the type of thing that scumbags do.

Now I don't know what to believe! :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Hoop66

Festy wrote: »
    12 is 21 in traveller age.

Those types of knacks are brought up around violence from a very young age.Some of them wouldn't think twice about pulling a knife on you.So like I said it's simply not worth getting involved in.

If this is your attitude, how will you cope when that sort of behaviour is the norm? When you can't even go on the LUAS because it's full of poorly-behaved lads intimidating everybody?

I'm not advocating violence here, just a refusal to be cowed by this sort of behaviour. The lads doing this are essentially bullies & cowards and will back down if they are resisted in any way.

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭Wolfruin

Had a similar incident once as the OP, a guy yelled in my GFs face as we were heading into a chipper.

He clearly saw me and my unimpressed face after that, he then tried to act the hard man on me with his friends behind him, I turned to my GF and calmly asked "when he yelled at you did he spit at you?"
    She nodded, so i took my phone out, called the cops saying that my GF had just been assaulted ( spitting on a person I consider assault), the guy went pale and started to apologise to both my Gf and myself.

While I can easily handle myself, I will never put herself into any danger. :)

I have found that the trick is dont be afraid of them or show fear and always be smarter than them.

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭sinjin_smythe

Two similar events happened that I can recall about these type of people. First one was a few months back when myself and my girlfriend had been walking down Abbey Street (about 9pm), we saw a bunch of teenagers with beer bottles walking down towards us, probably were about 17-19 years old. The street was pretty empty and all of a sudden they started running towards us. At the time I had my hands in my pockets and I pretty much stood there walking (trying to act normal). One of them reached me first with his hand in the air holding clutching the bottle and went to swing at my head when he suddenly just stopped held the position and said "only messin bud", all the others had a great laugh and i just stood there in shock. made me really realize never to keep my hands in my pockets. I was really angry at these scumbags and disappointed that I would have just not defended myself if it had of been the real thing.

Another time I had been on the luas coming home when another group of teenagers thought it was hilarious to start spitting pieces of paper from McDonalds straws at people randomly. I had my back to them and noticed something hit my hit my neck, turned around and of course they all look away, they kept doing this and i could hear the sniggering. It finally reached a point where I just saw red, felt a tap on my neck again, got up from the seat and went straight over. The guy doing it didnt notice I got up and was in the middle of annoying another passenger. He turned around saw me standing right in front of him looking at him in a serious rage. I shouted at the top of my voice "Dont ****ing do that again!" He was completely shook and almost fell off the seat. felt so good.

Should point out I avoid any confrontation at all if I can, but I really needed to sit down and breath deep after that.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Frank Boggins

Was there any cheese?

• Advertisement

I wouldn't care if it was an 8 year old girl.. If I thought I'd get away with it, I'd beat them to death or beat them senseless. Too many people in this world and I'm itching to take one scumbag cùnt out of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,652 ✭✭✭I am pie

I wouldn't care if it was an 8 year old girl.. If I thought I'd get away with it, I'd beat them to death or beat them senseless. Too many people in this world and I'm itching to take one scumbag cùnt out of it.

Complains about scumbags, confesses to urge to murder someone.

I am pie wrote: »

I'm not seeing the link between wanting to kill a scumbag and being a scumbag.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭kiffer

Justifiable homicide, no jury would convict.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 271 ✭✭Sefirah

Dublin is getting to be a much scarier place in general. I was walking through Jervis at 9.30pm the other day and all of a sudden saw one guy run up to another one, pull off his own belt, fold it in half and beat the living shíte out of him. It was awful. The guy he was beating kept screaming "we can sort this out" and "it wasn't just me" :S

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,652 ✭✭✭I am pie

I'm not seeing the link between wanting to kill a scumbag and being a scumbag.

Which makes you a....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,480 ✭✭✭wexie

Which makes you a....

Fine upstanding citizen?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

Sefirah wrote: »
    Dublin is getting to be a much scarier place in general. I was walking through Jervis at 9.30pm the other day and all of a sudden saw one guy run up to another one, pull off his own belt, fold it in half and beat the living shíte out of him. It was awful. The guy he was beating kept screaming "we can sort this out" and "it wasn't just me" :S

Maybe he had screamed in yer mans face and got his comeuppance :P:D

Which makes you a....

Fairly normal person.. Most people would love to see one or two certain scumbags get destroyed under a truck. They won't all admit it but it's true.

A complete idiot sideswiped me with his moped a couple of weeks ago and he hit the ground very very hard.. Little scumbag boyracer fuking around left and right with no helmet and putting everyone in danger. Thankfully, I have a big bike and he hit it in a part that didn't get damaged so all I got was a knock whereas he wrecked himself.

That actually made my week and I told nearly every one of my friends that I met this story of a little scumbag fuking himself up crashing into me. If there was a bus behind us, it would have made my year.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭kiffer

Which makes you a....

a frustrated human, letting off steam by talking rather than some shıthead spitting on people in the street?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭Fukuyama

Anyone that's ever been mugged or assaulted or intimidated by little jumped up skangers will have it stay with them for a long time.

I hate getting the LUAS red line home. Only do it when I've missed the last bus. Of course that's just the time when you're likely to run into little **** heads looking for it.

Stand your ground and if you hit someone make damn sure they won't be able to hit you back. No 'controlled response'. A response should always be 110%.

"Someday a real rain will come and wash all this scum off the streets." - Travis Bickle, Taxi Driver.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

Just scream at the top of your lungs;

"I'LL SKULL **** EVERY MOTHER ****ING ONE OF YOUS AND THEN ANAL RAPE YOU WITH MY MOTHER ****ING FOOT!!"

Works every time...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭holystungun9

mad muffin wrote: »
    Just scream at the top of your lungs;

"I'LL SKULL **** EVERY MOTHER ****ING ONE OF YOUS AND THEN ANAL RAPE YOU WITH MY MOTHER ****ING FOOT!!"

Works every time...

*PM sent

*PM sent

To?

OSI wrote: »
    You ya mad muffin.

Via an post?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

Dean0088 wrote: »
    Anyone that's ever been mugged or assaulted or intimidated by little jumped up skangers will have it stay with them for a long time.

I hate getting the LUAS red line home. Only do it when I've missed the last bus. Of course that's just the time when you're likely to run into little **** heads looking for it.

Stand your ground and if you hit someone make damn sure they won't be able to hit you back. No 'controlled response'. A response should always be 110%.

"Someday a real rain will come and wash all this scum off the streets." - Travis Bickle, Taxi Driver.

Yes, that fictional, violent, delusional lunatic was really onto something.

Pfft, it's not a new thing. I had pricks do that to me back in 1992 thanks to that fupping Tango orange ad.

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Retrovertigo

ORANGES!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭SHOVELLER

Wolfruin wrote: »

I have found that the trick is dont be afraid of them or show fear and always be smarter than them.

Humans are always smarter than criminals.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,510 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Dean0088 wrote: »

Yeah I saw something similar on the Red Line, this couple minding their own business when 3 skangers about 12 or 13 started shouting abuse at them.

I felt really sorry for them to have to put up with that kind of thing.

Worst thing is pond life like that have nothing else to do but breed the next generation of lowlifes, because getting a job is an alien concept to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭9959

Yeah I saw something similar on the Red Line, this couple minding their own business when 3 skangers about 12 or 13 started shouting abuse at them.

I felt really sorry for them to have to put up with that kind of thing.

Worst thing is pond life like that have nothing else to do but breed the next generation of lowlifes, because getting a job is an alien concept to them.

Red Herrings on the Red Line

You're making a direct link between antisocial behaviour and unemployment, I'll take a wild guess and say that a large number of people 'minding their own business' on the Luas are unemployed.

Any talk of next generation lowlife 'breeding' always makes me feel slightly uneasy, next stop Eugenics.

By the way, how many 12 to 13 year olds are, or should be, employed?
    There's not the call for Chimney Sweeps that there once was, central heating and all that, we're gone soft, bring back hanging etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,605 ✭✭✭gctest50

9959 wrote: »
    There's not the call for Chimney Sweeps that there once was, central heating and all that, we're gone soft, bring back hanging etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

Augmerson wrote: »
    Hit them, regardless of sex. Hit them and hit them ****ing hard as you can, and as soon as the nearest one comes for you, pull your keys out of your pocket and bury it in their face. Deep in the eye socket. Be screaming while you do this too. I mean really screaming, like Braveheart or something.

Scumbags are scumbags because ordinary people don't do anything.

why do the irish always have to resort to violence??

why not take the gandhi stance

fryup wrote: »

Unfortunately I don't think you can reason with these scum.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭9959

fryup wrote: »

Or indeed, The Len Ganley stance.

"Keep your arms as rigid as a juggernaut
    Clench your fists, point your knuckles straight ahead
    Do your best to look like a teddy bear
    Then try and pretend to look vertically dead"

Advertisement