Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EA Sports UFC - Game

Options
1333435363739»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,486 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Phoenix wrote: »
    Anyone play as Bruce Lee yet?

Is he a free dlc now? Got him with the preorder but saw something about him being free now, just not sure if it was a timed thing. Yeah he's a good laugh to play as but easy to beat online i found.

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭RebelSoul

akelly02 wrote: »
    Anyone up for a game?? podgekelly95

I'll be on in about 15minsif you're still about. I'll add you.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

RebelSoul wrote: »
    I'll be on in about 15minsif you're still about. I'll add you.

Missed this post last night. Should be free again this evening

• Registered Users Posts: 29,486 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

If anyone is in Limerick on Saturday 11th July, Brocon (a convention for games of all types) will be taking place in the University of Limerick in the PESS Sports Hall. They will have different video games at different points of the day but I was told EA Sports UFC will be there ready for a go if anyone wants a lash. (I have no affiliation with Brocon, just letting ye know)

http://brocon.info/

In EA UFC news...

So there's rumblings of EA UFC 2 in development. People on the official forum asking for news on it and a dev posted the below. Looks like the new move (taking the back from bottom) will be in the game and maybe a hint of Pride Mode? Or this could just be a complete spoof by the devs.
    Just for PAX_VISION some early UFC 2 footage...... as interpreted through a stop motion video using UFC toys at my desk.

Because you asked so nicely.

3o85xGYiJPcxl6m1I4.gif

• Advertisement
Advertisement