Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EA Sports UFC - Game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,352 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Yeah I'm up for it. Dying to get back into this, and if we fall short of 8 people we could try and sort out a league instead maybe.

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭RebelSoul

Yeah I'm up for a tourney or just a few fights. You added me before Axwell but I had to change my account due to it being registered in a diff country(stupid psn) I'm more of a lurker than a poster here but I'll add you both and keep an eye on this thread.
    PSN RebelSouls1974

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Anyone on now for a few?

Yup I'm on for a little while.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

Id be up for a tourney as well PSN markcahill1985 - for anyone Im not friends with

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,724 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Im utter schite but I'll stick me name down for a tournament anyway, PSN - OhRightTed

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

had a good few fights with Rebel last night - was good craic. Couldnt find my mic mate in case you were talking at any point, will have it next time.

Tried out some of the new fighters, they were all decent enough this time. Good additions to the game. Not sure on the update though, found it took a while to get used too. Some of the penalties on stamina seemed a bit much, you could be in the middle of a flurry of punches which you are losing stamina on doing anyways and then end up losing more for missing a punch or a punch blocked. Made some of the fights a bit more stand off ish trying to recover stamina then go in for a few punches then stepping away again. Will mean adjusting to it but it might be better in the long run, just have to play with it more and see.

Was good fun alright. Don't worry I had nothing interesting to say anyway.

Great to get back into this last few days, good few fights with Axwell the other night (even tho he got the better of me in most) Hopefully a few more will get back playing!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,733 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Has anyone played this? I Recently signed up to EA Access on Xbox One and this game is part of the package!

Is our man Colin a hidden character in it or am I missing something?

• Advertisement

Trilla wrote: »
    Is our man Colin a hidden character in it or am I missing something?

77c.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 29,542 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Yupp Colin McGroober is unlocked when you beat Dana White in a Ladder Match

14173716809_b9cb7db708_z.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 16,733 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Colin Colin Colin

• Registered Users Posts: 41 slangamerican

Play a bit if you ever get a tournament going PSN baildogg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭hefferboi

Im up for a tourney! PSN Hefferboi

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Still retired lads.

Lads im all for a tourney and organising one but I setup a chat thread on psn recently to guage interest and organise a few games and the only one that's responded was Mark who I played a few games with the other night.

In other words get yer fingers out and get on psn if ye plan to take part, theres no point just saying ye are going to play if ye are never online in the first place.

The other tournaments were over very quickly as it was one fight and lose and you were out, I was planning on making this one a bit longer but people will need to commit to playing, be online and reply to messages if there is any hope of one happening.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,724 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Axwell wrote: »
    Lads im all for a tourney and organising one but I setup a chat thread on psn recently to guage interest and organise a few games and the only one that's responded was Mark who I played a few games with the other night.

In other words get yer fingers out and get on psn if ye plan to take part, theres no point just saying ye are going to play if ye are never online in the first place.

The other tournaments were over very quickly as it was one fight and lose and you were out, I was planning on making this one a bit longer but people will need to commit to playing, be online and reply to messages if there is any hope of one happening.

If we get a nice round number like 8 or 12 we could make groups and everyone plays best of 3 for their match, top ones in the group then go through to the next stage. That will ensure everyone gets a few games

Also I'll be on later round 10 if anyone wants an easy game

The logistics of how its setup arent the issue its getting people online to play. Im around for the night if anyones on

• Registered Users Posts: 21,352 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Played a few fights late last night to get back into it. It's changed so much, still loving the gameplay but it'll take me many more fights with the new tweaks to have the confidence to take my "skills" (and I use that term loosely) online.

• Advertisement

Good few fights tonight Axwell; sorry I had to rush off; still getting used to it so hopefully will give ya better fights soon haha

Anyone on now? Alot more traffic in the mma forum these days. You'd think some of them would have the game.

Hope to be on this afternoon and same tomorrow - will send a message on our PSN chat to see if anyones about

Hope to be on this afternoon and same tomorrow - will send a message on our PSN chat to see if anyones about

Where's the PSN chat thread?

On psn i sent a message to people last week on there. Its a chat with the few that play on it. You are on there..

Hmm I don't see that message..

Sent one on it there, if you arent seeing it then it may be your chat settings

Not seeing it. I'll try figure it out during the week.

RebelSoul wrote: »
    Not seeing it. I'll try figure it out during the week.

I know whats happening. I had two users on my PS4. RebelSouls and RebelSouls1974. You added the first one which I don't use. I've deleted it now so add the second one and that'll sort it. Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

Anyone up for a game?? podgekelly95

Advertisement