Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EA Sports UFC - Game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,543 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

1599057_773061022731756_5525203105989154234_o.jpg

Looks like the next fighter will be Hughes.

Also check out this craziness. A dev said there were 11 hidden easter eggs in the game. Since announcing it on official forum, 10 have been found. Fairy class!

1. Henderson/Bisping – If in round 2 Henderson lands an inside leg kick/overhand right combo Bisping will be knocked down.

Found by Dgame1985.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9i2IyUolIs#t=11

2. Aldo/Swanson – If in round 1 the first strike thrown and landed by Aldo is the Aldo jumping double knee, Swanson will be knocked down.

Found by Dgame1985.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9i2IyUolIs#t=21

3. Weidman/Silva – If Weidman lands a lead hook while Silva is taunting, Silva will be knocked down.

Found by Dgame1985.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9i2IyUolIs#t=28

4. Silva/Sonnen – If silva evades a spinning back fist attempt from Sonnen, Sonnen will fall down.

Found by Dgame1985.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9i2IyUolIs#t=33

5. Silva/Belfort – If in round 1, Silva lands his front kick to the head, Belfort will be knocked down.

Found by Dgame1985.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9i2IyUolIs#t=37

6. Belfort/Rockhold – If in round 1, Belfort lands a spinning heel kick, Rockhold will be knocked down.

Found by Dgame1985.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9i2IyUolIs#t=39

7. JDS/Hunt – If in round 3, JDS lands his spinning heel kick, Hunt will be knocked down.

Found by Xi-R3LAPZE-iX

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FcXKkFBqP8

8. Barao/Wineland – If in round 2, Barao lands his spinning side kick to the head, Wineland will be knocked down.

Found by Xi-R3LAPZE-iX

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iv6y8OlSPkM

9. Browne/Overeem – If in round 1, Browne lands a front kick to the head, Overeem will be knocked down.

Found by Xi-R3LAPZE-iX

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iv6y8OlSPkM#t=24

10. Evans/Liddell if in round 2, Evans lands an overhand right while Liddell throws a right uppercut Liddell will be knocked out. Evans has to land first for this to happen. Since the timing on this one is so hard to get, and the real life event was so devastating, this is the only easter egg that rewards you with a fight ending KO.

Found by Pandabrawler

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0r056WftJ0

11. ____________________

10620161_774064199298105_4260777626266225203_o.jpg

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Lads this is $13.99 right now on the US PSN store once you have ps plus, crazy price for the game if you havent got it. Nearly tempted to trade in my disc copy and just buy it digital.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,354 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Alright, it looks fairly certain that the second tourney will never get going since we're short a player or two, so is anyone interested in a league instead?

Haven't played this in ages and looking for a reason to get back to it.

• Advertisement

Yeah man il play. Whatever is easier. I suppose 1st thing is to get a list of players on ps4. So, who is up for a tourney/league?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

martyos121 wrote: »
    Alright, it looks fairly certain that the second tourney will never get going since we're short a player or two, so is anyone interested in a league instead?

Haven't played this in ages and looking for a reason to get back to it.

Hoping a few more picked it up since its going cheap and we might have the numbers but we can run something eitherway.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,151 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Surely it's Art Jimmerson this time!!!

330007.jpeg

But he's wearing 2 gloves!! :D Looks like Rampages big head. Interesting if it is him.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭ASOT

sheehy83 wrote: »
    But he's wearing 2 gloves!! :D Looks like Rampages big head. Interesting if it is him.

First thing I taught was Rampage, then I taught about recently when he and Dana had some good words about each other.

• Advertisement

Its definitely rampage, he lovesss japan!

Rampage confirmed. Too lazy to post pic on phone. What's the chances of the last fighter being Brock? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,830 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Last one is Couture or Shamrock I'd say

10626320_774994659205059_337008402354565848_o.jpg

Just based on the size of the silhouette id say it might be Tito - cant see them putting Couture in after all the moaning Dana did about it the time he was in the other EA MMA game. Wouldnt class Brock the melon head a legend but you never know, HW could do with another body in there anyways.

Axwell wrote: »
    Just based on the size of the silhouette id say it might be Tito - cant see them putting Couture in after all the moaning Dana did about it the time he was in the other EA MMA game. Wouldnt class Brock the melon head a legend but you never know, HW could do with another body in there anyways.

Wouldn't call Brock a legend either, but if UFC measured fighters primarily by how big of a PPV draw they are, Brock is the GOAT. He'd certainly sell a lot more DLC packs than Tito or Couture, mainly to the casual fan.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,151 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

The last fighter has visible "Muffin Top" in the picture. If you Google images of Randy, although he's a muscley lad, he does have what looks like a Muffin Top, even if it's made of muscle.

So, it can only be one man.............. Art Jimmerson!

'Made a huge impact on a short amount of time'. EA looking for that Brawk money :D

Brock and his melon head it is so! Shame, thought they would have went with someone from further back but he will be a welcome addition to the HW division in the game. Will see how much its going to cost first for the dlc though. Anyone who picked it up cheap lately is getting a bargain though with all the free fighters and the updates they made.

Boom madddaafaakkkaasss

1519292_777064955664696_6104456751635761598_o.jpg

Excellent news lads, the Legends DLC is free! Did not see that one coming! :D

• Advertisement

Thats a welcome surprise, hats off to EA on this game with all the updates and extra fighters. Really going the extra mile. We need to get back playing this and organise something.

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭tomhalloween

Axwell wrote: »
    Thats a welcome surprise, hats off to EA on this game with all the updates and extra fighters. Really going the extra mile. We need to get back playing this and organise something.
    Any idea of the release date for the legends dlc?

10th dec as per the video above

Class stuff! Hats off to the remix of the Yelawolf tune Til it's Gone. Must have cost a few pennies to get that. Agreed Axwell, we need to get a tourney going, especially when the new fighters arrive.

Might be an idea for people who have the game still to drop their psn below - im sure a few picked it up in the sale and others skipped the tournies originally to get some practice so we should have a few extra names now. Im up for a few fights one night even if its not a tourney just for a bit of craic with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭JDM Jack

Is this game worth getting for PS4?

Is anyone else going to stay up for the Hendricks vs Lawler fight? Two title fights on one card is crazy. I think both contenders are strong but Hendricks and Pettis will defend their titles.

Def worth picking it up, especially with the sale price.

Psn - sheehy83

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭hefferboi

Im up for a tourney

Psn- TheHefferboi

Always up for a tourney

PSN: kaptinofwAr121

• Advertisement

For the price you can get it on PSN now with all the free dlc and patches its ridiculous not to pick it up if you have any interest. If you have never played a UFC game it will take a bit of getting used to but its great imo and as a first venture for the UFC and EA I cant wait to see what the next title brings improvement wise.

Will be watching UFC tonight as always, great card and potential for a lot of KO's!

Might even pop on the ps4 shortly if anyone fancies a few rounds

Advertisement