Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Living with your parents at 25.

Options
12345679»

Comments

What if I told you,

One of my mates still lives at home at 37 ?

In fairness he is unemployed but in my humble opinion I advised him to get Rental Allowance. Which he keeps making BS excuses about. In my opinion he never moved out and is just plain afraid too! I was once too but after i took the plunge i loved having my life to myself:cool:

Not commenting the persons attitude etc in this example but in general If you are unemployed moving out would be madness, rent allowance will not near make up for the costs associated with it. Most people move home if they become unemployed and for good reason.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,713 ✭✭✭HondaSami

What if I told you,

One of my mates still lives at home at 37 ?

In fairness he is unemployed but in my humble opinion I advised him to get Rental Allowance. Which he keeps making BS excuses about. In my opinion he never moved out and is just plain afraid too! I was once too but after i took the plunge i loved having my life to myself:cool:

Is he the only one at home, is he there to look after his parents?

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭johnwest288

HondaSami wrote: »
    Is he the only one at home, is he there to look after his parents?

His brother 31 lives there too, Sure the parents are fit as fiddles and his dad still works ! They had them young

Neither of them ever moved out at all. They have allways lived at home.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Daveysil15

How do you ride in your parents' house? Genuinely. How is it done?

I spent a week at home in my parents' house last week with de fella and twas torture riding.

Can you not go a week without riding ye dirty fecker ye?

You could have slipped your parents a few bob and told them to go to the cinema. Get them out of the house for a few hours. :cool:

Advertisement