Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Justice Minster Alan Shatter opinions on the man

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,652 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Sympathy vote, bull****!

Bitter Fiana Failed clap trap:)

I was waiting for the insult.
    Sympathy vote it was regardless. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,958 ✭✭✭delthedriver

I was waiting for the insult.
    Sympathy vote it was regardless. :)

Well , you kind of walked yourself into it!:)

Well , you kind of walked yourself into it!:)

Walked into nothing.
    I listened to people being interviewed on LMFM.
    Sympathy vote indeed.

Walked into nothing.
    I listened to people being interviewed on LMFM.
    Sympathy vote indeed.

Relax man. The votes are counted and Fiana Failed!:) yet again.

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭gowley

phil hogan the bully alan shatter the arrogant and james reilly the stubbs gazzette all great ministers dont make me laugh

• Advertisement

Relax man. The votes are counted and Fiana Failed!:) yet again.

Thank God for that BUT they were too close for comfort :D

Thank God for that BUT they were too close for comfort :D

If Fiana Failed popularity is allegedly on the increase they should have done better.........!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,362 ✭✭✭Sergeant

HondaSami wrote: »
    I have nothing against Enda Kenny but don't think i see him in the same way you do. Five years is a very long time to wait and what suffering will we endure in the meantime.
    Unfortunately people will turn against FG because of all the cut backs, we all need someone to blame.

What 'suffering' have you encountered?

Suffering is watching your child die of starvation. Getting a couple of eurons knocked off your Dole payments ain't exactly making me want to get my acoustic guitar and sing Bob Dylan songs. We live in one of the last great social democracies in the world.

If Fiana Failed popularity is allegedly on the increase they should have done better.........!:D

Have you not seen the opinion polls?
    FG are making them look likely to challenge strongly again.
    How could FG blow all that lead after only 2 years? Seriously.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,713 ✭✭✭HondaSami

Sergeant wrote: »

Suffering is watching your child die of starvation. Getting a couple of eurons knocked off your Dole payments ain't exactly making me want to get my acoustic guitar and sing Bob Dylan songs. We live in one of the last great social democracies in the world.

Fair enough maybe suffering was the wrong choice of word.

• Advertisement

Ireland.

gowley wrote: »
    phil hogan the bully alan shatter the arrogant and james reilly the stubbs gazzette all great ministers dont make me laugh

Oooooooh!

What about CJ Haughey, P . Flynn, Bertie Ahern.......... Shall I continue?:D

Keep drinking the Ovaltine!

Good Night, I am weary from this thread. It is so far off topic, the danger is it will become a chocolate egg slinging match.

Hope everyone had a good day.

Best wishes

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭gowley

Oooooooh!

What about CJ Haughey, P . Flynn, Bertie Ahern.......... Shall I continue?:D

Keep drinking the Ovaltine!

Good Night, I am weary from this thread. It is so far off topic, the danger is it will become a chocolate egg slinging match.

Hope everyone had a good day.

Best wishes

talking about the present ministers there is nothing you or i can do about the past

• Registered Users Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭Maudi

Enda Kenny will be seen as one of the finest Taoisigh we have had. I'm a massive optimist when it come to the future economic sovereignty of this country. In five years time Ireland will once again be one of the great small countries of Europe. Low corporate tax, educated workforce (Jobbridge being a massive component of this), English speaking.

As a part-time, but very engaged student of Modern Irish History, I must say we have a cabinet of truly engaged and receptive Ministers.
    lol.THEY told MASSIVE lies to vulnerable voters and hence CHEATED their way in...irish history buff indeed lol...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭hawkelady

Capital yawn !!!!!!
    Do you not think there are people suffering from the stress that they could possibly lose their home ?
    Do you not think parents suffer and hurt when they say goodbye to their children at the airport not knowing when / if they will see them again??

Please realise that you don't have to bloody watch your child die so you can use the word suffer.
    Jesus wept and I'm yawning reading the quality of your posts !!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Reamer Fanny

Alan Shatter.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭mattser

mikom wrote: »
    Another troll tread being lead a merry dance by the military "officers".
    Lock it up folks.

Exactly. I've seen none so tedious.

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/shatter-made-another-bizarre-scifi-joke-in-election-campaign-29166109.html

Well this makes a mockery of people on here supporting shatter as intelligent etc.
    the chap is a buffoon and he cares not a jot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

hawkelady wrote: »
    http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/shatter-made-another-bizarre-scifi-joke-in-election-campaign-29166109.html

Well this makes a mockery of people on here supporting shatter as intelligent etc.

He made a joke? Well that proves he's as thick as shit then so.

Nodin wrote: »
    He made a joke? Well that proves he's as thick as shit then so.

Lol , a joke. !!! If you think that's funny your easily amused !! The comedy clubs will be lining up to have him on stage !!
    Tbh it sounds like an arrogant d/ck talking crap cause he likes to hear himself talk , no matter what nonsense it is !!!!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

Lol , a joke. !!! If you think that's funny your easily amused !! The comedy clubs will be lining up to have him on stage !!
    Tbh it sounds like an arrogant d/ck talking crap cause he likes to hear himself talk , no matter what nonsense it is !!!!

Very bitter post.

There has actually been studies that show a correlation between watching Sci-Fi and above average intelligence. So it really only adds to the case that Alan is more intelligent than most people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Reamer Fanny

Very bitter post.

There has actually been studies that show a correlation between watching Sci-Fi and above average intelligence. So it really only adds to the case that Alan is more intelligent than most people.

Yes but what an unfortunate second name

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭omahaid

Is he into the old sci-fi? He's gone up in my estimation so :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭omahaid

And I have to say if person A said person B is a buffoon because person B like sci-fi I would consider person A a bully.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 853 ✭✭✭Pappa Charlie

omahaid wrote: »
    And I have to say if person A said person B is a buffoon because person B like sci-fi I would consider person A a bully.

Are we talking real world or sci-fi?

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭John Mongo

Yeah, I had gathered that. Bit of cognitive bias going on there I reckon. I wonder if he'd be singing the praise of Shatter if major cutbacks were applied to our military budget tomorrow.

It's a fine example of that 'I'm alright Jack' attitude that Yitzhak et al have been decrying in a number of threads lately.

"If" major cutbacks were applied to our Defence budget?

Our Defence budget, including paying for wages, is going to be down to 621 million this year once CPA2 comes into play. I won't go into the actual cutbacks and reform that has gone on in the Defence Forces but it's been fairly full on.

So yeah, major cutbacks have been applied quite a bit to Defence in this country.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Very bitter post.

it's actually good to see a politician who has an interest in something!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭Eponymous

it's actually good to see a politician who has an interest in something!!!
    They're all interested in something... re-election.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,362 ✭✭✭Sergeant

Eponymous wrote: »
    They're all interested in something... re-election.

Why wouldn't a politician be interested in re-election? On the one hand you've pundits on here criticising the man for making cuts, but on the other that he's only looking to secure re-election.

Which is it?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 853 ✭✭✭Pappa Charlie

Why wouldn't a politician be interested in re-election? On the one hand you've pundits on here criticising the man for making cuts, but on the other that he's only looking to secure re-election.

Which is it?

He hasn't a hope of re election, he got shafted before by the public even while in opposition and certainly will next time!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement