Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Latest Gamestop trade in deal

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭bizz213

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭KingJamsie

bizz213 wrote: »
    in this deal above do you trade in xbox/ps3 now or when the new console is released???

Top offer is a Pre-order deal

bottom 2 aren't...hope that makes sense

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭bizz213

ah right so if you take the pre order one you gotta hand over xbox 360 now?? and launch day ones are for that day only!? cheers man

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Zico-PES

bizz213 wrote: »
    in this deal above do you trade in xbox/ps3 now or when the new console is released???

http://gallery.mailchimp.com/4304c3d...de_offer.1.jpg

I asked about this instore and they said it was fake!
    Is it only certain stores?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭prettyboy81

Zico-PES wrote: »
    http://gallery.mailchimp.com/4304c3d...de_offer.1.jpg

I asked about this instore and they said it was fake!
    Is it only certain stores?

Ah bummer I was planning on availing of this offer :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Paddy_man

Ah bummer I was planning on availing of this offer :rolleyes:

I preordered quoting that Xbox One deal in Galway after asking about it on the GameStop Facebook Page ( they had a link on there page to that offer) and they took it, along with a €50 deposit. Def not Fake, get onto the Facebook page, ask the question, screen shot and print it... Can't dispute that then, if they do, tell them to call the head office :-P

• Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭Guru Maith Agut

Does anyone know if there is a list of trade game prices anywhere online, or do they just have the decision in any given branch?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭mcw92

Does anyone know if there is a list of trade game prices anywhere online, or do they just have the decision in any given branch?

Don't think so no.
    But CeX let you search your game and you will see how much cash or credit you will get. https://ie.webuy.com

the trade in list is only ps3 & ps4 xbox 360 & xbox one now ? what aobut wii u and 3ds ?

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭LandonRicketts

The trade in deal is now back on. 2 games from the list and you get a pre order for 9.99

http://www.gamestop.ie/99er

Some games on the list are featured in that insane Xtra Vision Marketplace deal that's been going on. Does anyone know if you trade in 2 PS3 games can you pre-order an upcoming PS4 game? Have my eyes on Watch Dogs!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 382 ✭✭Cyber Ghost

They're all very recent games.

Looking for Dark Souls 2 but none of the games I got cheap from XV marketplace are on it

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭johnf26

Looking for Dark Souls 2 but none of the games I got cheap from XV marketplace are on it

if you are going to pay full whack for dark souls man should get it on zavvi cheapest around at 34.75

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

The deal isn't anywhere near as good value as it was when it first started IMO. Vast majority of games on the list are recent releases.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 382 ✭✭Cyber Ghost

johnf26 wrote: »
    if you are going to pay full whack for dark souls man should get it on zavvi cheapest around at 34.75

cheers
    Back playing Demon's Souls so I might wait a little bit more, lol

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭LandonRicketts

I suppose I was quite fortunate when that I got in on the XV Marketplace deal early and got some games on that list: Deadpool, Beyond Two Souls, Gran Turismo 6, WWE 2K14. Only threw it up for people that got in early and bought some of the games on that list!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

johnf26 wrote: »

Aren't zavvi one of the websites that you can get caught for customs though? Decent price if it slips through but a real pain if it gets stopped by customs.

Advertisement