Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Latest Gamestop trade in deal

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

sweetie wrote: »
    The '2 games plus 9.99' for a new release is still on. I just got Tomb Raider.

True, but no update on the page online listing the games yet, so it is hard to judge the best games to take advantage of the deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

tinodz wrote: »
    True, but no update on the page online listing the games yet, so it is hard to judge the best games to take advantage of the deal.

I got the new list last week, looks exactly the same bar the change in date till 31st march. I'll try and post a picture.

I got a list last week, looks exact same bar the change in date. I'll try and post a picture.

Gppd news, and thanks.

I have Xmen Destiny somewhere, got to dig a bit more

The '2 games plus 9.99' for a new release is still on. I just got Tomb Raider.

that deal lasts until the 31th thank god :D

lego city undercover and luigi mansion 20 euro please

• Registered Users Posts: 18,100 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

that deal lasts until the 31th thank god :D

lego city undercover and luigi mansion 20 euro please

Doubtful it only seems to be PS3 and Xbox gamesin this €9.99 offer and only certain titles,ask in store as soon as you can, like tomorrow to save on disappointment.

• Advertisement

Doubtful it only seems to be PS3 and Xbox gamesin this €9.99 offer and only certain titles,ask in store as soon as you can, like tomorrow to save on disappointment.

The list posted above has DS, 3DS, Vita, Wii and Wii U games on it too.

I traded two Vita games for Crysis 3 last time round, so there are no like for like trades needed to pick up stuff for a certain console.

tinodz wrote: »
    The list posted above has DS, 3DS, Vita, Wii and Wii U games on it too.

I traded two Vita games for Crysis 3 last time round, so there are no like for like trades needed to pick up stuff for a certain console.

You can only buy PS3 and Xbox games not trade, only Crysis3,Dead Space 3,Metal Gear and some others, I hope they do include Luigi and Monster Hunter too. When this started it did include Assassins Creed and Black Ops 2 for WiiU so there is hope yet. Just best to ask first, I know I will be doing so tomorro and will update when I can.

no its any release i rang gamestop

no its any release i rang gamestop

Great, guess I must have my wires crossed.:o

Great, guess I must have my wires crossed.:o

will admit you scared when i saw your post :D all good bud

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Justwinginit

Anyone got a link to the list 2 games + €9.99 for new release?

Nevermind, just seen post above with link

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Can you prebook bioshock with the offer ? And can Sim City be bought as the 9.99 game ?

Soby wrote: »
    Can you prebook bioshock with the offer ? And can Sim City be bought as the 9.99 game ?

facebook says yes instore says no :rolleyes: if bioshock is out before the 31th your safe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

mcw92 wrote: »
    How much will Sim City be do people think?

Also does anyone know is there any way i can buy the black ops season pass with the store credit?

i reserved the ultimate version, its €59.99

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭Soap MacTavish

anyone know if assassins creed revalations and race friver grid are still on the trade two games for 30 euro credit?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

anyone know if assassins creed revalations and race friver grid are still on the trade two games for 30 euro credit?

That deal is finished now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

God of War Ascension has been added to the 9.99 deal if anyone is interested...

• Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭4real

CombatCow wrote: »
    God of War Ascension has been added to the 9.99 deal if anyone is interested...

what other games are in the deal?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭mystic86

can you trade in 2 copies of the same game?

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭johnf26

mystic86 wrote: »
    can you trade in 2 copies of the same game?

if there on different consoles you can..well worked for me anyways

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Any news if Bioshock Infinite will be on the deal?

• Registered Users Posts: 48,153 ✭✭✭✭km79

blobby360 wrote: »
    Any news if Bioshock Infinite will be on the deal?
    I pre booked it for 9.99 yday in galway

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

was in gamestop and the new grand theft auto that's out later in the year has the €9.99 sticker on it for ps3, i asked if i could come back with 2 of the games from the list and pay for it now and he said yeah, although he did hesitate a bit first so didn't seem 100%, has anyone else prebooked it with this deal? cos i only have one game from the list but seen an other for €15 so would buy that if i knew it definately worked.

Hogey007 wrote: »
    was in gamestop and the new grand theft auto that's out later in the year has the €9.99 sticker on it for ps3, i asked if i could come back with 2 of the games from the list and pay for it now and he said yeah, although he did hesitate a bit first so didn't seem 100%, has anyone else prebooked it with this deal? cos i only have one game from the list but seen an other for €15 so would buy that if i knew it definately worked.

my gamestop would let me do this for luigi mansion 2 thats out next thursday

anywho before i left he said not all new realese might now be 9.99 with two games scared the crap out of me

im sure ill be fine i have 4 games to get lego city andf luigi mansion 2

sure last week you could get tomb raider for 9.99 and that was a huge realese

i sure hope im right :(

my gamestop would let me do this for luigi mansion 2 thats out next thursday

anywho before i left he said not all new realese might now be 9.99 with two games scared the crap out of me

im sure ill be fine i have 4 games to get lego city andf luigi mansion 2

sure last week you could get tomb raider for 9.99 and that was a huge realese

i sure hope im right :(

i went in yesterday and was able to pre-order GTA as part of the 9:99 deal, i know i'll have a wait for it but at least in a few months when it comes out i'll have it all paid for.

yeah i noticed myself that the sticker was on some of the upcoming releases but not on all.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

the 9.99 plus two games deal is extended till 31/4/13 so it looks like an ongoing thing

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Hogey007 wrote: »

i went in yesterday and was able to pre-order GTA as part of the 9:99 deal, i know i'll have a wait for it but at least in a few months when it comes out i'll have it all paid for.

yeah i noticed myself that the sticker was on some of the upcoming releases but not on all.
    were you able to trade in your 2 games now for the deal and also what store was that as my local said you couldnt.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,230 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

The one thing I have learned about Gamestop is to treat each store like an individually run company. What applies to one store has no bearing on any other store.

Some stores take the 9.99 deal as a preorder, others laugh in your face at the mere thought of the idea.

In Limerick, we have 3 Gamestops, each with different rules pertaining to what do in different scenarios.

Tinie wrote: »
    were you able to trade in your 2 games now for the deal and also what store was that as my local said you couldnt.

it was in carlow, yeah i brought in 2 games from the list and paid the 9.99 and got a receipt to say that I have GTA paid for in full.

• Advertisement

ps. xtravision has tiger woods for the ps3 for €15 if anyone is short a game from the list.

they also have buy 3 for the price of 2 on a lot of the used games so you could get a couple of others games if you wanted. I worked out you could get 3 games from the list for €35 as part of the 3 for 2 offer but only needed the 1 game so just got tiger woods 13.

Advertisement