Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Latest Gamestop trade in deal

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Managed to get two games (tiger 13 and assasins creed revelations) for this in xtravision Waterford at the weekend with another game for 25e.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Traded in Half life 2 orange box , Red Dead , GTA IV , Blops I, Skyrim , Fifa 13 , Tiger Woods 13 & Dead Island

And got Tomb Raider , 2 Bioshocks (one for the bro in law ) & Tiger Woods 14 for 39 euro , Great deal is great ! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 26,268 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Gonna try and Trade in both Batman games to get No No Kuni after work.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Soby wrote: »
    Traded in Half life 2 orange box , Red Dead , GTA IV , Blops I, Skyrim , Fifa 13 , Tiger Woods 13 & Dead Island

And got Tomb Raider , 2 Bioshocks (one for the bro in law ) & Tiger Woods 14 for 39 euro , Great deal is great ! :D

Hope you dont expect much of an upgrade from Tiger Woods.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,093 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

noodler wrote: »
    Gonna try and Trade in both Batman games to get No No Kuni after work.

Ni No Kuni isn't in the €9.99 deal any more it is only a select few, Army of Two,Bioshock,Gears of War,Tomb Raider,God of War, Naruto and Tiger Woods 14.

There is a couple more of which I am unsure of at the moment but Ni No Kuni has been out of the deal for a few weeks now mainly due to lack of stock.

I wish they would put up a list of what is in the deal on the same page as the list of games you can trade in for it, very frustrating going into stores and getting told a new release game is not in the deal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,268 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Ni No Kuni isn't in the €9.99 deal any more it is only a select few, Army of Two,Bioshock,Gears of War,Tomb Raider,God of War, Naruto and Tiger Woods 14.

There is a couple more of which I am unsure of at the moment but Ni No Kuni has been out of the deal for a few weeks now mainly due to lack of stock.

I wish they would put up a list of what is in the deal on the same page as the list of games you can trade in for it, very frustrating going into stores and getting told a new release game is not in the deal.

Cheers for that man.

Sadly, I wasted my time and went down to Stephens Green anyway only to be told the same. Very poor selection it has to be said.

I want Bioshock but I know thats a game that will get cheap fast.

I have a copy of Ni No Kuni myself if you want I would swap for the two games you were planning on trading in and €10, I can met in town on Monday or Tuesday afternoon, it is an opened but unused copy.

just to say the lads in stephens green sc were very helpful today and let me trade in two games plus 9.99 versus GTA5 and even checked if Lord of shadows 2 and Splinter cell would be on it (not yet) Also Bioshock is still getting 40e trade in credit or 50 versus a pre-order.

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭Brian_Zeluz

Traded in two games for the deal in Tallaght was told I could only buy or preorder a game as part of the deal if they knew that it was going to be on the "list". They said the tradelist games change every two weeks and that they wouldn't know if a game would be available to buy or preorder until around a week before it came out. Seems a bit odd to me that gta5 could be preordered in other stores.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

Anyone know how much they're giving for tomb raider this week?

• Advertisement

feck all id say considering the age and the recent sale price, maybe 20 quid?
    bioshock was getting 40e credit yesterday still. Call them they will tell you.
    Adverts might be a better bet

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 102 ✭✭DjembaDjemba

FIFA 14 preorder is on this deal now, at least in portlaoise anyway.

Smyths were giving €30, try there.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 kevchase

went in today and traded in half life 2, batman arkham city, james bond 007, dead island, uncharted 3, lord of rings wotr, pokemin diamond and mario 64 and pre ordered fifa 14. gta 5 , destiny and battlefield 4 .. am chuffed

no sign of this being extended to may yet :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

sweetie wrote: »

and for that reason i brought in my last 2 games off the list friday and got dead island riptide, will play it for a week or so and hope it's still got a trade in value of around €40, then when trading it in reserve another game and get the 25% bonus meaning i get €50 off another game.

Hogey007 wrote: »
    and for that reason i brought in my last 2 games off the list friday and got dead island riptide, will play it for a week or so and hope it's still got a trade in value of around €40, then when trading it in reserve another game and get the 25% bonus meaning i get €50 off another game.

that 25% offer is great too - hopefully still on when I get metro last night in may.

It will go on for the next few months by the looks of it, a new list or at least an updated one will show up in the next few days. Just keep checking the link.

www.gamestop.ie/tradelist

It will go on for the next few months by the looks of it, a new list or at least an updated one will show up in the next few days. Just keep checking the link.

www.gamestop.ie/tradelist

it's been extended anyway according to that link.

New list is ouchy, real ouchy.

• Advertisement

The last few times I've went into GameStop to ask about a price I always get the same smug, useless reply. "it's only 9.99" as the smirking git hands me the list of trade in games.

New list is ouchy, real ouchy.

yeah, glad i got rid of the 2 call of duty games i had last week.

anyone know if the "25% extra on a trade in towards a pre-order" offer is till on?
    I have metro last light to trade in tomorrow. (It cost me €5 after getting €49.99 for Bioshock Infinity!)

anyone know if the "25% extra on a trade in towards a pre-order" offer is till on?
    I have metro last light to trade in tomorrow. (It cost me €5 after getting €49.99 for Bioshock Infinity!)

The 25% preorder bonus is still on where and when did you get €49.99 for Bioshock?

The 25% preorder bonus is still on where and when did you get €49.99 for Bioshock?

it was €39.99 trade in for about a fortnight after release so with 25% on top they gave me €49.99 for it :D (twice ;))

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭Soap MacTavish

Hi guys this might be slightly off topic but was wondering does anyone know if the sights and sounds dlc pack is included in the standard edition pre ordered in store in gamestop? as ive pre ordered it while trading in a few older games getting the 25% extra trade in credit, thanks

nothing up on the website yet for june, has this finally finished? Was hoping to get a few more preorders on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭TheYardStick

I haven't been in Gamestop in a while so I've not been able to check, but is the "Trade in 2 and pay €9.99 for new release" offer still going?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭WeleaseWoderick

Yes, it's still ongoing. I traded in Red Dead Redemption and Arkham City today to preorder The Last of Us.

• Advertisement
Advertisement