Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (Bungie)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

AdamD wrote: »
    You only need Commendations for head and chest pieces. Hands and boots only require marks. This goes for all factions.
    Need it for the weapons as well. Commendations are still annoying, but not as bad a I taught.

Also, RNG seems to be giving out more legendary gear, got a legendary sniper, Helmet (for another class), and legendary boots, in the space of a few minutes.

So, I think if RNG is giving us more legendary gear, then I think it balances out the other changes, which while still a pain are not so bad.

Also, can buy radiant energy and shards from Eris, so that also removes some other potentially annoying stuff, for upgrading raid Armour.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

So is that 70mb patch all we need for those who have the season pass?

Fieldog wrote: »
    So is that 70mb patch all we need for those who have the season pass?

Yeah, just logged in this morning, and it was all unlocked, no need to download anything extra.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

How many marks for gauntlets?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

I just need to find out what I have to do to get a Chestpiece with enought light to get me to Level 30.

Will I be able to buy this straight away from the Vanguard once I have a commendation? I'm currently rank 2 but have 2498/2500 Rep with five bounties to hand in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

So glad I stuck with the Vangaurd and not the FWC or Dead Orbit had 200 marks burning a hole in my pocket for ages. So I got the new Boots and Gauntlets which are better then my Exotics. Will bump them up over the week.....

Really need to make more friends on the PSN can never get into a raid TBH.....dont like doing it with random lads. Not able for the RAID in Hard (need to max out weapons) but well able for the normal raid.

If you lads are doing a raid and see Billy no mates doing the story or bounties send us a invite (I am on every night from 8ish till late)....its the Christian thing to do!!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS.

PSN: wonda3oy

• Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭wexdevil

Well that's all the missions that eris has for me done(except the xur one)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

The new armour for sale from vanguard etc, does that give you 30 light when fully upgraded or is that 30 light before upgrades? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Benzino wrote: »
    The new armour for sale from vanguard etc, does that give you 30 light when fully upgraded or is that 30 light before upgrades? Thanks.

I think they give you 31 when fully upgraded.

The light they start with is lower than 30, but it goes up to 33 light.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Hope not a repost

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

Oh cool, thanks for the info. Looking forward to checking this out, which I probably won't get a chance to do until tomorrow. Hopefully people will still be doing VoG on hard, I want that Vex!

Oh cool, thanks for the info. Looking forward to checking this out, which I probably won't get a chance to do until tomorrow. Hopefully people will still be doing VoG on hard, I want that Vex!

Your not the only one, though I haven't done a Hard Raid yet.

Yeah, wouldn't mind a vex either. Sure will be up for the VOG hard still.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

And we're back with mission/quest 3:
    http://www.twitch.tv/genericdreadhead/profile

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,181 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Hope nobody used up their black wax idols for farming glimmer as they're a currency now apparently.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,225 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

wes wrote: »
    Yeah, wouldn't mind a vex either. Sure will be up for the VOG hard still.

Me too! I WANT THAT FECKING VEX GUN!

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭johnnybucks

Reading all this, I fúcking hate work!

Roll on 5 clock.

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Hope nobody used up their black wax idols for farming glimmer as they're a currency now apparently.

Fallen, Cabal, Vex. Loaded out on their glimmer drop things. Black Wax Idols? Only have 5 of the feckers. :(

Reading all this, I fúcking hate work!

Roll on 5 clock.

If I could give ya a double thumbs up I would.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,900 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Mickeroo wrote: »

Who do you use those with ? I have about 50 I think

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Yeah, just logged in this morning, and it was all unlocked, no need to download anything extra.

Activision bastids....

Content has been on the disc the whole time then if that's the case, ahh modern gaming, gotta love it....

Fieldog wrote: »
    Activision bastids....

Content has been on the disc the whole time then if that's the case, ahh modern gaming, gotta love it....

I think a lot came in the rather large patches, but yeah a lot was already there. One thing is that the weekly and nightfall are locked out from people who don't have the dlc, and the strike playlists. Bad from of them not adding the non-dlc playlists, and a 2nd weekly and nightfall for non-dlc people. Crap of Bungie to lock out content like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,994 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Is it true that you cant play the nightfall or weekly strike this week if you dont have the DLC? if so, thats very poor form.

Is it true that you cant play the nightfall or weekly strike this week if you dont have the DLC? if so, thats very poor form.

Yes, its true, the new strike is the weekly/nightfall this week. Really stupid of Bungie to do this. They could easily have 2 of them, one for those with DLC and a different one for the those without.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,994 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Yes, its true, the new strike is the weekly/nightfall this week. Really stupid of Bungie to do this. They could easily have 2 of them, one for those with DLC and a different one for the those without.

huh, so not only do I get penalised for not buying the season pass with the original game at launch by having to pay more, but now I'm actually being denied content?

this sits ill with me. And I doubt I'm alone.

*sits back and awaits the inevitable twitter / reddit explosion when the yanks start getting out of bed and online......

• Registered Users Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Got Suros from the Nightfall this week, that makes 4 exotics in a row:D. Plan C, Last Word, Universal Remote and Suros Regime.

Tried the start of the raid, fireteam revives are disabled on normal mode and it lives up to the dlc title in that it is very dark.

Got Suros from the Nightfall this week, that makes 4 exotics in a row:D. Plan C, Last Word, Universal Remote and Suros Regime.

Tried the start of the raid, fireteam revives are disabled on normal mode and it lives up to the dlc title in that it is very dark.

WHAT? No revive on NORMAL? That is gonna be a right pain in the arse.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

WHAT? No revive on NORMAL? That is gonna be a right pain in the arse.

Yeah, was able to get to the first darkness zone and "Fireteam revives disabled" popped up in the bottom left of the HUD.

• Advertisement

Yeah, was able to get to the first darkness zone and "Fireteam revives disabled" popped up in the bottom left of the HUD.

What on earth on they going to do with the HARD Mode, if that is the setting for Normal. Jeez, painful.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement