Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (Bungie)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Fieldog wrote: »
    Are you able to rejiggle any of the clan with your admin rights?

Just boot a few non players out if you want?

Have we a way to tell who's active?

Yeah, I've been booting as we hit the the cap fore the last month now, must have turfed about 15-20 people out, it's getting to the stage now where even the inactive players have only been inactive 6 weeks.
    No options for viewing an activity log or "last logged in" in the admin tools. The only way is to look at everyones profiles individually to check how long ago their last game session was.

Yeah, been going in an getting rid of anyone who hadn't been in game for 8 weeks, then it was approaching 6 weeks so I set up the 2nd group
    Benzino wrote: »
    So the DLC doesn't go live until 9am tomorrow?

Precisely
    Wouldn't matter still restricted to 100 in a clan

Exactly, so even if we had a PS4 only clan, it would already be full, Only reason O made the new clan PS only is so the X-box players will still join the 1st clan (as they only have 50ish players)
    Just a quick suggestion,

I'd suggest setting up a Boards group for each platform, rather than a boards 1, 2, 3, etc.

That would sort out the numbers issue. Existing admins could take charge of the group that is relevant to the platform they use.

All the topics would be spot on per platform.

The PC version will be arriving in a few months which will increase numbers again.

Unfortunately not, in fact the opposite is true. We could maintain 200 X-Box and 200 PS4 players with just 2 clans (1 and 2), if we did dedicated clans for each console we'd need 4 total (at least 3 now as the numbers stand)
    Yes, it does, as does the 2 ascendent materials on the daily. Don't forget level 30 armour is available from vendors from tomorrow. Plus Iron Banner is back next week with level 31 armour, rep is reset this time though.

Bring on Iron Banner, thats some laugh :pac:

The clan system is f**ked, why not just let 300 Clan Members, joke

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Private Snafu

Psn on PS3/4 or US Xbox live on Xbox One, avoid the UK storefront. The price digitally is €35,$35,£35.

Will a US dlc code work on an Irish Psn account? Looking to buy it as a gift for somebody!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Will a US dlc code work on an Irish Psn account? Looking to buy it as a gift for somebody!

No, US psn codes won't work with EU copies of the game. If you are looking for it as a gift GameStop sell the expansion pass as a DLC code/card for €35, which might be better for your puposes than buying it digitally.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Any word on whether DLC will have achievements / trophies ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

So with the new DLC landing tomorrow I've been putting in the ground work with my wife over the last few nights. Going to bed early, being especially attentive etc...

That all changes tomorrow night...
    Yeah, dailys, weekly and Nightfall are all bumped to level 30 with the dlc.

Did the level 30 Daily earlier with MurphyeBass. The extra level really made a difference. Didn't help that I am currently level 28 as I try to level up some new armour.
    calex71 wrote: »
    Any word on whether DLC will have achievements / trophies ?

I feel that we would have heard about this by now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

All you lads on about level 30 this that and the other is making me jealous lol, Still stuck on level 6 lol

All you lads on about level 30 this that and the other is making me jealous lol, Still stuck on level 6 lol

Don't worry you will get to level 20 fairly quickly before being stuck there until RNGesus deems you worthy to progress further:p:pac:.

Takes quite a while to get beyond level 25 as you need legendary/exotic gear to go any higher.:(

Takes quite a while to get beyond level 25 as you need legendary/exotic gear to go any higher.:(

Apparently, this all changes in 7 hours, but that being said you're still gonna need to commit to grinding PvP or PvE to Rank 4 (to get commendations and 2 guaranteed legendaries) combine that with some strange coin farming and you've got an exotic armour piece and hitting 26+, then the real fun begins :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,015 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

So what's the plan for the release?

Who's running the Raid?

Knocking out the Nightfall first (think it's Mars this week?) ?

So what's the plan for the release?

Who's running the Raid?

Knocking out the Nightfall first (think it's Mars this week?) ?

I'll be on at 9, so will Cormac. Want to knockout the nightfall first too then see if there are enough on for a raid party.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,015 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

see you there so, who needs to sleep anyway?

• Registered Users Posts: 45,225 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Stupid work.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭BizzyC

I think I may actually be ready to hang up Destiny...

Managed to get away from it long enough to play some Last of Us yesterday, there are other games out there guys...you can kick the habit

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Engage spoilers and good luck guys :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

BizzyC wrote: »
    I think I may actually be ready to hang up Destiny...

Managed to get away from it long enough to play some Last of Us yesterday, there are other games out there guys...you can kick the habit

There's very little else on ps4 worth playin yet imo. Roll on Bloodbourne.

Only thing taking me away from destiny is Mario Kart 8 on Wii u which is superb.

Cormac... wrote: »
    Apparently, this all changes in 7 hours, but that being said you're still gonna need to commit to grinding PvP or PvE to Rank 4 (to get commendations and 2 guaranteed legendaries) combine that with some strange coin farming and you've got an exotic armour piece and hitting 26+, then the real fun begins :)

What's this about Rank 4? I'm about to tick my Vanguard Rep into Rank 3. Will that not be enough to get me some higher level armour? I have Dead Orbit at Rank 6, should I rank that one to Rank 7 then?
    Only thing taking me away from destiny is Mario Kart 8 on Wii u which is superb.

I must get your friend code or whatever the Wii U uses over Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

What's this about Rank 4? I'm about to tick my Vanguard Rep into Rank 3. Will that not be enough to get me some higher level armour? I have Dead Orbit at Rank 6, should I rank that one to Rank 7 then?

I must get your friend code or whatever the Wii U uses over Christmas.

I could be wrong but I think I use the same for all consoles so murphyebass.

Check out the nintendo forum too. There's a thread all the friend codes etc there.

You getting a Wii U for Xmas or already own it and get MK8?

I've been away from the game a while, and the reason I asked about achievements / trophies because maybe they would have motivated me to go back for a while , I have the season pass from my edition of the game so the dlc is paid for but there is little I've seen or read lately that makes me want to go back, for sure some very good times were had but that was because of the people not the game.

I could be wrong but I think I use the same for all consoles so murphyebass.

Check out the nintendo forum too. There's a thread all the friend codes etc there.

You getting a Wii U for Xmas or already own it and get MK8?

Bought it earlier in the year to unwrap as a surprise at Christmas. There was lots of deals on at the time so I couldn't resist.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,900 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

So is it awsome ? No details just a yes or no will do :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

So who ever is doing the raid during the day, please post updates for us saps who cant play until tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

gimli2112 wrote: »
    Engage spoilers and good luck guys :)

riessen-spoiler.jpg
    picard.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 27,900 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

I just saw someone post on reddit that the nightfall and weekly are the new strike ?

So the weekly and nightfall this week are the new expansion strike, at level 30 at the top line.

Firstly - you can't do this strike until you complete the quests to unlock it.
    Secondly - you can't do this strike if you don't have the DLC. Bit of a slap in the face for people who have had the game since launch but can't afford the DLC.

Arc burn for nightfall and weekly.

So the weekly and nightfall this week are the new expansion strike, at level 30 at the top line.

Firstly - you can't do this strike until you complete the quests to unlock it.
    Secondly - you can't do this strike if you don't have the DLC. Bit of a slap in the face for people who have had the game since launch but can't afford the DLC.

Arc burn for nightfall and weekly.

So, we can do the Raid right off the bat, but we can't do the weekly's until we go through the story? Did I get that right?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,454 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

You only need Commendations for head and chest pieces. Hands and boots only require marks. This goes for all factions.

So, we can do the Raid right off the bat, but we can't do the weekly's until we go through the story? Did I get that right?

Isn't the raid the finale of the dark below story? devs said as much , so would you not have to play through the story 1st?

calex71 wrote: »
    Isn't the raid the finale of the dark below story? devs said as much , so would you not have to play through the story 1st?

No, Raid open to all from the start, so long as the Fireteam leader is 30.
    And you have the DLC of course

No, Raid open to all from the start, so long as the Fireteam leader is 30.
    And you have the DLC of course

Indeed - story wise it may make more sense to run the quests and strike before it, but this is destiny... "story-wise" ain't much of a road block!

• Advertisement

Streaming from the Tower now:
    http://www.twitch.tv/genericdreadhead/profile

Please use spoiler tags for stuff for the next 36 hours

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement