Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (Bungie)

Options
1328329330331332334»

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

emmetkenny wrote: »
    At 26 can you damage level 30 enemies ?

You can do the weeklies at 26, no? Nightfall or hard mode is level 30?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Is the weekly from the Dark Below?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

DeSelby83 wrote: »
    I'd be up for doing the weekly later on this evening, free between 7ish and 9ish if anyone wants to team up. finally hit level 26. Have yet to finish a weekly or nightfall. Tried last week with CalvinLeong but we couldnt manage it with just the 2 of us.

If you're brought into a nightfall at level 26 you're going to be a spectator and will probably die very often. Which could be boring if you're expecting to be in the thick of it. The positives are the banter, seeing what's involved and of course the sweet, sweet loot at the end of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Yup! Looking around at the expansion pass. Is it really €35??

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Yes, it is from the Dark Below.

This strike comes up too often as the WeeklyNightfall. I'd rather they had just added this to the normal rotation instead of having it turn up every three weeks or so.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

You Cannot Join Activities More Than 3 Levels Above Your Current Level - Capital Letters for Clarity

Source: one of my mates has been hacking around the 25-28 mark while I have been 29-32 and we're constantly trying to weasel him into whatever actives we can :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

This strike comes up too often as the WeeklyNightfall. I'd rather they had just added this to the normal rotation instead of having it turn up every three weeks or so.

Agreed, I have the added gripe that I have also fought Omnigul in my sleep recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Looks like I'll keep doing my tiger strikes, I have the Dark Below as of last weekend but I'd rather not be cannon fodder and spend it waiting to revive myself. I'll keep on the grind up a few more levels

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭synesthesia

Hey guys just a quick thanks for the invite to the raid last night. I was on the vita hence not mic'ing up.

As much as I do appreciate the invite just be aware that I may have to leave it due to baby and more than likely won't be mic'd up in particular pre 11pm.

After ye removed me from the team (which I'm completely fine with by the way) ironically enough my other half and baby went to bed and I was able to mic up.

I ended up joining up with a guy from work and 4 of his friends and defeated Crota pretty quickly it has to be said.

I learnt a lot as they talked me through it. Way more than you do from watching YouTube clips.

We hung out in the middle taking out the sword bearers and ogres etc and then one of the lads took out Crota after a few goes .

Among other things I got "Hunger of Crota" for my troubles which is a pretty cool rocket launcher.

So my raid cherry has been popped. I can see why you guys are always playing them now. Great sense of achievement on completion.

Anyway that's my story. Weekly and nightfall tonight. Again I mightnt be mic'd but I'll join in with ye if I see you need a 2nd or 3rd. Need to test out my new rocket launcher.

Hey Sir,

GTRoni here. We were glad to have you with us - we needed fire power.

We know your MIC situation, and you definitely lived up to " The Silent Guardian" legend. You probably don't know that, but while you were the last one alive killing the knights after the deathsinger cool as a cucumber, we were having a meltdown in the party chat ;) ahahah a good kind of meltdown, like " get out get out! " ! anyway, that was good fun!
    We had to change team as we committed to play with some of the other lads at 10pm, but it was great to have you around

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

Hey Sir,

GTRoni here. We were glad to have you with us - we needed fire power.

We know your MIC situation, and you definitely lived up to " The Silent Guardian" legend. You probably don't know that, but while you were the last one alive killing the knights after the deathsinger cool as a cucumber, we were having a meltdown in the party chat ;) ahahah a good kind of meltdown, like " get out get out! " ! anyway, that was good fun!
    We had to change team as we committed to play with some of the other lads at 10pm, but it was great to have you around

Ah ok that's cool so. I always feel like a hindrance tbh. And never sure do people know about the mic thing so always feel like I should explain. The silent gaurdian, love that. Lol

I wish I could have heard the party chat sounds hilarious. Funnily enough I kinda thought I had it under control even though I probably didn't. The hawkmoons power is just savage at close to medium range. I actually nearly let them kill me cause I tho ye would be shouting come on already just die so we can restart.

That's cool about the commitment to other lads. As I said I'm happy to play once ye aren't cursing me. Lol

Silent Gaurdian. ****ing cool.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,819 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

New thread ?

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,148 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Red Death, the crux of crota and the word of crota in one drop. Not too bad :D

• Registered Users Posts: 27,819 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Red Death, the crux of crota and the word of crota in one drop. Not too bad :D

Bag will be jealous !!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,817 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Thread locked since it shot over the 10K posts mark. I've started a new one here:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057370096

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement