Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (Bungie)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,994 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Bohrio wrote: »
    ummm

Will that stop them from joining through the XBOX menu?

Sounds like a good option, thanks

Start a party, set it to invite only, and then people can see you’re online and send messages but they can’t jump in.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,994 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Cormac... wrote: »
    I started levelling a Hunter Gunslinger, got to level 19 (will hit 23 by tonight) just to have an alt to farm coins etc and do low level activities. They are actually quite fun, sickened that I didn't lock in with the Bladedancer from the get go though, just for PvP if nothing else :pac:

bladedancer is great, but I've found I hardly ever use it in pvp anymore, the achlyophage syymbiote helm gives 4 shots of the golden gun which is nearly more useful as you can keep your distance.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

bladedancer is great, but I've found I hardly ever use it in pvp anymore, the achlyophage syymbiote helm gives 4 shots of the golden gun which is nearly more useful as you can keep your distance.

Thats the Helm I got from rolling an Engram a few weeks back, so thinking I'll commit to Gunslinger until it's subclass tree is maxed and I can grab a Bladedancer Exotic (without screwing over my main Warlock for coins)

Just realised I've spend 68 hours in the Crucible since launch :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Bohrio

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Ha you traitor :) so are we getting the usual 6 together and all start the new raid as a group tomorrow evening ? Nobody goes in before the rest ?

: )

Yes

Same o we can give it a go on tuesday night, but I still want to do the nightfall first

Thats

Mr Bag
    Mr Gearoid
    Mr Gerard
    Mr Mick
    Mr yourself
    Mr me

Does that mean for 36 hours we need to use spoiler tags?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,900 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Bohrio wrote: »
    : )

Yes

Same o we can give it a go on tuesday night, but I still want to do the nightfall first

Thats

Mr Bag
    Mr Gearoid
    Mr Gerard
    Mr Mick
    Mr yourself
    Mr me

Same as that. Hope I can get out of work early tomorrow and get the nightfall out of the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭SouthTippBass

Does that mean for 36 hours we need to use spoiler tags?

Yes please. Not sure when Il get to run the new raid, but ye'l definitely be doing it before me.

I gotta start doing this with my Truth:

Additional Clan for PS4 Players

I've set up an Overflow/Feeder clan for Playstation Players.
    We couldn't keep up with the demand for spaces
    So this clan/group is PS4 Only and we'll use it as a means of gathering new members.

Once they've added me on PSN as a friend anyway, I can add them to the chat rooms as thats really the main thing.
    If we do a clean out of inactive members in a few months we might move some people over to the main clan, we'll see how it goes.

It's a pain in the hole that you can only have 100 players per side
    With the DLC tomorrow and Christmas around the corner it will hopefully come in handy

http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/658545

Also I tried to colour code the icons, so Red = Main Clan, Blue = PS4 Clan and Green (if ever required) can be X-Box Clan :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

It's a pain in the hole that you can only have 100 players per side

They really dropped the ball with clan support. Its something they really need to look into fixing, especially for a sequel.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,181 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

wes wrote: »
    They really dropped the ball with clan support. Its something they really need to look into fixing, especially for a sequel.

Weird as they themselves came up with the perfect system for Halo 2 a decade ago.

Anyone know is there much of a download tomorrow morning for the expansion or is it just a case of the content being unlocked at 9am?

Hey,
    Xbox One player here. I need help with the final part of the Thorn Exotic Bounty. I have to do level 26 Summoning Pits and kill Xyor. If anyone is interested send me an invite. GT is SteveDPirate. I'll be on around 9pm. Thanks.

Join the clan here:
    http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/118535
    wes wrote: »

100%
    Mickeroo wrote: »
    Anyone know is there much of a download tomorrow morning for the expansion or is it just a case of the content being unlocked at 9am?

A lot of it is already on the disc and a lot more of it was in the last patch, so hopefully shouldn't be too big a file

Patch Inbound apparently

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Patch Inbound apparently

Are you able to rejiggle any of the clan with your admin rights?

Just boot a few non players out if you want?

Have we a way to tell who's active?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Fieldog wrote: »

No options for viewing an activity log or "last logged in" in the admin tools. The only way is to look at everyones profiles individually to check how long ago their last game session was.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

So the DLC doesn't go live until 9am tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,416 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Fieldog wrote: »

Just a quick suggestion,

I'd suggest setting up a Boards group for each platform, rather than a boards 1, 2, 3, etc.

That would sort out the numbers issue. Existing admins could take charge of the group that is relevant to the platform they use.

All the topics would be spot on per platform.

The PC version will be arriving in a few months which will increase numbers again.

Just a quick suggestion,

I'd suggest setting up a Boards group for each platform, rather than a boards 1, 2, 3, etc.

That would sort out the numbers issue. Existing admins could take charge of the group that is relevant to the platform they use.

All the topics would be spot on per platform.

The PC version will be arriving in a few months which will increase numbers again.

Wouldn't matter still restricted to 100 in a clan

• Registered Users Posts: 5,416 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Wouldn't matter still restricted to 100 in a clan
    3 clans

• Advertisement

3 clans

100 per platform, per clan, even if we broke it up into 3 clans the PS clan would still need a second group.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,227 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

So the daily us now 20, 26 and 30. Assume weekly and nightfall are following suit. Damn....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

I can do the daily on lvl 30, is that new?

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,181 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Rossi IRL wrote: »

Yeah, it's in preparation for the dlc.

Rossi IRL wrote: »

Yeah, dailys, weekly and Nightfall are all bumped to level 30 with the dlc.

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭redt0m

Yeah, dailys, weekly and Nightfall are all bumped to level 30 with the dlc.

Does the 9 coins reward now move to the Level 30 Weekly Heroic?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Nightfalls were getting rather easy so this is good. Any word on a higher level VoG?

redt0m wrote: »
    Does the 9 coins reward now move to the Level 30 Weekly Heroic?

Yes, it does, as does the 2 ascendent materials on the daily. Don't forget level 30 armour is available from vendors from tomorrow. Plus Iron Banner is back next week with level 31 armour, rep is reset this time though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Private Snafu

Lads what's the best place to pick up the season pass?

• Advertisement

Lads what's the best place to pick up the season pass?

Psn on PS3/4 or US Xbox live on Xbox One, avoid the UK storefront. The price digitally is €35,$35,£35.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement