Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (Bungie)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,582 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Anyone else notice the sarcastic joke during the dlc strike?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

weiland79 wrote: »
    Usual suspects on tonight around 9?

I'd like to be but I have a feeling real life is going to interfere.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,211 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

AdamD wrote: »
    Just finished the Nightfall, that was difficult!

Got the Devil You Don't! Goes up to 331 attack.

Was doing it there in a fireteam of two and we were going grand but fell at the last hurdle. God I hate lightswitch :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,998 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

the raid has been beaten.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,211 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

the raid has been beaten.

Yeah I saw that on reddit, 5.5 hours.

It's possible to solo the first chest though for anyone who wants some easy loot: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xn-7jKU9VO4

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,520 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Just got through the first part ourselves, doing it fully blind though.

We'll be starting it later, doing it blind too but when I see a post on reddit saying "solo first raid chest" I had to look :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,417 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

94297.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭wexdevil

Hopped into the raid solo to grab the first chest and yep RNGesus still hates me only 2x radiant shards

Finally got part 2 done, **** me that was so difficult, you can't carry anyone at all. Got the raid chest piece.

Edit: Got part 3 too, much easier. Called it a night.

Going in blind is a pretty weird experience, took us a long time to figure out the 2nd section. Ghallajorn is definitely the key gun for parts 2 and 3, shreds through the bigger enemies.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

Bought boots and arms. Quickly levelled crucible to get the commendation so will have a helm or chest once I get around 20 more marks.

The story missions were pretty short but murmer looks like it'll be handy for burn modifiers on strikes and nightfalls.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

I ain't getting glimmer anymore for killing enemy's in patrol?
    Did they change it ain't been on in a while

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    I ain't getting glimmer anymore for killing enemy's in patrol?
    Did they change it ain't been on in a while

Have you reached the glimmer limit of 25,000? As I still get glimmer from patrol when not maxed.

Have you reached the glimmer limit of 25,000? As I still get glimmer from patrol when not maxed.

Like have 25.000 on me or get 25,000 altogether?

Like have 25.000 on me or get 25,000 altogether?

Have 25,000 on you, glimmer is also shared across your three guardians.

Have 25,000 on you, glimmer is also shared across your three guardians.

No I had like 500 on me, it's weird I used to get 25g a kill on earth

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Did the first part of the Raid. Was a lot of fun if a little dark. Figured out the second part (we think) but haven't completed it yet.

Managed to get into a weekly even though I haven't unlocked it yet by piggybacking in with a friend. Pretty straightforward with three of us.

Got a legendary (helmet) engram that turned into 2 Shards seriously Bungie & a 331 Arc sniper from another.

Seems to be a lot of grinding to do. Will be undertaking a lot more crucible in the next few weeks.

Did get my 10th fusion rifle for my 2nd pocket infinty which will be ready to go this weekend & I understand will rank to 331 damage .

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

No I had like 500 on me, it's weird I used to get 25g a kill on earth

I've noticed that if the enemies are very low level you get nothing from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

Ok so its official, after finishing atheon yesterday and dropping hard light (and my 4th vex) I can confirm I have got every drop-able exotic weapon but the gjallahorn.

This is not normal...

And no mick, I dont want to hear about what you got yesterday of the nighfall... NO! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 27,958 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Bohrio wrote: »
    Ok so its official, after finishing atheon yesterday and dropping hard light (and my 4th vex) I can confirm I have got every drop-able exotic weapon but the gjallahorn.

This is not normal...

And no mick, I dont want to hear about what you got yesterday of the nighfall... NO! :p

Did mick get the exclusive Galla :D

Got a weasel error last night and couldn't rejoin :(

• Advertisement

This is not normal...

Don't forget there are new dropable exotics in the new raid like No Mans Land(Primary Sniper) and Dragons Breath(RPG).

Don't forget there are new dropable exotics in the new raid like No Mans Land(Primary Sniper) and Dragons Breath(RPG).

Saw a video for that No Mans Land. Looks terrible to use.

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭synesthesia

terrible ? I WANT IT ;)

I actually decided to max out bad Juju ... i am waiting for it to get better but it doesnt happen really ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭cdb

What is the best way to use weapon telemetries?

Completed one of the new bounties yesterday and got a fusion telemetry as a reward. Is it just a case of activating it and racking up kills or would you get maximum gain by cashing in multiple bounties?

Guy in our group got the new exotic launcher from the first chest of the new raid, safe to say we weren't impressed with him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭SouthTippBass

cdb wrote: »
    What is the best way to use weapon telemetries?

Completed one of the new bounties yesterday and got a fusion telemetry as a reward. Is it just a case of activating it and racking up kills or would you get maximum gain by cashing in multiple bounties?

Complete ten bounties, dont cash them in yet.
    Equip armor that needs upgrading (if you have some), and the weapons for the relevant telemetry.
    Telemetrys run consecutively, so you can have auto rifle, fusion rifle and rocket launcher telemetrys running at the same time for example.
    Start your daily mission, and before you complete it, launch your three telemetrys.
    Complete your daily, return to the tower and cash in your bounties.
    Ka-ching!

You'll still have about 25mins of telemetry left. So go to Cosmodrome and do some missions, or try to complete another bounty if there is a quick one available.

I call this the telemetry dance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭cdb

Complete ten bounties, dont cash them in yet.
    Equip armor that needs upgrading (if you have some), and the weapons for the relevant telemetry.
    Telemetrys run consecutively, so you can have auto rifle, fusion rifle and rocket launcher telemetrys running at the same time for example.
    Start your daily mission, and before you complete it, launch your three telemetrys.
    Complete your daily, return to the tower and cash in your bounties.
    Ka-ching!

You'll still have about 25mins of telemetry left. So go to Cosmodrome and do some missions, or try to complete another bounty if there is a quick one available.

I call this the telemetry dance.

Strictly come dancing Destiny style!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Saw a video for that No Mans Land. Looks terrible to use.

Benzino got it in a Nightfall drop, we went and did the exclusive PS4 (level 20, never gonna be a weekly/nightfall, content-less, context-less, walk up so stairs & kill a hydra, surprised if I ever play it a 2nd time) strike for the laugh, pretty sure we had it finished by the time he reloaded a 2nd time :pac:

Pretty much had to take out some gunpowder and a shimmy it not the barrell.

This is not normal...

Oh but porphy, it wasn't from the nightfall at all just a bog standard legendary engram :p

• Advertisement

Cormac... wrote: »
    Benzino got it in a Nightfall drop, we went and did the exclusive PS4 (level 20, never gonna be a weekly/nightfall, content-less, context-less, walk up so stairs & kill a hydra, surprised if I ever play it a 2nd time) strike for the laugh, pretty sure we had it finished by the time he reloaded a 2nd time :pac:

Pretty much had to take out some gunpowder and a shimmy it not the barrell.

So, how did the Raid go? Would I be right in assuming that the Titan's Striker subclass would be the preferred option? Swarms of Thrall could be handily taken out by Fist of Havoc?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement