Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (Bungie)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

She's 3 months now.

Sounds like you have it a lot harder than we do.

Ours sleeps for a few hours during the day which helps as we have a just turning 2 year old as well and she's a little mad yolk.

And even better still she sleeps through the night. Only a recent event but still it definately helps. I hear ya on the middle of night and 6am thing. :( I've never drank so much coffee.

So yeah she's most awake and unsettled around the time I'm wanting to chill out in the evening with a game and bottle of beer.

Ah he gets his naps during the day. Just that his routine was $hite. Feeding every 2 hours. He had jaundice when he was born so we had to feed him more regularly than usual to help clear it up. He's now on a 4 hour routine which is brilliant. The eldest is 3 and loves to help. "I'm a great big sister" is all we hear when she's helping.
    The missus in fairness looks after her most of the time but ya gotta help out ya know.

I cant complain. All is very good and I wouldnt change it for the world.

Yeah, where would we be without the missus?

Anyway, back on topic. Hopefully my first run at Crota can be as successful as my first VoG, though I doubt it

http://www.bungie.net/en/Legend/PGCR/2/4611686018437371456/2305843009229134115/732588138?_

• Registered Users Posts: 7,994 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Ah he gets his naps during the day. Just that his routine was $hite. Feeding every 2 hours. He had jaundice when he was born so we had to feed him more regularly than usual to help clear it up. He's now on a 4 hour routine which is brilliant. The eldest is 3 and loves to help. "I'm a great big sister" is all we hear when she's helping.

Yeah, where would we be without the missus?

probably in a house that was completely empty apart from a 50" tv, a couch, console, fridge full of frozen pizza and beer.

and plenty of money in the bank account. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

^ :pac:

Needs a bigger TV and Surround Sound too :P

probably in a house that was completely empty apart from a 50" tv, a couch, console, fridge full of frozen pizza and beer.

and plenty of money in the bank account. :pac:

:cool: Ah what a dream
    Cormac... wrote: »
    ^ :pac:

Needs a bigger TV and Surround Sound too :P

Thinking of going for one of those 4k curved screens. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Completes atheon on hard fot the 1st time.

Gets a sparrow

Bungie logic

• Administrators Posts: 53,384 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Is there a bug where you don't get respawned on crucible?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

awec wrote: »

I've had that a few times. But I normally spawn back in after a minute or so.

• Administrators Posts: 53,384 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

I've had that a few times. But I normally spawn back in after a minute or so.

Yea that's the one. You die and the respawn timer doesn't move - sticks at 10 seconds and if you hit X nothing happens.

Then a random period of time later you'll be respawned but it seems to not realise where it is spawning you - it spawned me surrounded by enemies.

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭SteveDPirate

Hey,
    Xbox One player here. I need help with the final part of the Thorn Exotic Bounty. I have to do level 26 Summoning Pits and kill Xyor. If anyone is interested send me an invite. GT is SteveDPirate. I'll be on around 9pm. Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,148 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

awec wrote: »

That's since the last patch, I'm ok with it though before the patch that resulted in me being kicked to orbit and a bee error now I can actually play 6v6 crucible consistently for the first time since launch :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Just wondering is Destiny worth buying?

I'd be getting it on the 360 if I were to, but has the meshing together of the different game types actually worked? Or does it get repetitive and tiresome very fast? I generally don't buy DLC also so would this make a MMO game such as this completely pointless for me?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Benzino

The raid was good to be tonight, fatebringer, Timepiece, multi-tool and epilogue. Good to have one primary for every damage type

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

She's 3 months now.

Sounds like you have it a lot harder than we do.

Ours sleeps for a few hours during the day which helps as we have a just turning 2 year old as well and she's a little mad yolk.

And even better still she sleeps through the night. Only a recent event but still it definately helps. I hear ya on the middle of night and 6am thing. :( I've never drank so much coffee.

So yeah she's most awake and unsettled around the time I'm wanting to chill out in the evening with a game and bottle of beer.
    The missus in fairness looks after her most of the time but ya gotta help out ya know.

I cant complain. All is very good and I wouldnt change it for the world.

Mines 11 months now and has a yellow rattle she likes to amuse herself with. we tried giving her a new one, a green and she looked at us as if we'd given her the change of a 5 instead of a 50 ...... already knows her loot colors, and was not swapping her legendary rattle of rattling for a stinky uncommon green rattle of poop :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭SouthTippBass

Has anyone used Xurs sparrow telemetry on the Tumbler sparrow yet? Will it keep its original trail or the smaller coloured trail?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,524 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Has anyone used Xurs sparrow telemetry on the Tumbler sparrow yet? Will it keep its original trail or the smaller coloured trail?

Don't think you can, the Tumbler is already a legendary sparrow. The sparrow telemetry upgrades a rare sparrow to a legendary.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

This is mental if indeed real.....2 level 30s doing what 6 level 30s struggle to do :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,477 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Okay so i tried to join the boards clan but its full is there a 2nd one ??

Okay so i tried to join the boards clan but its full is there a 2nd one ??

Bare with us on that, I'll PM you once we are sorted

Had a very unproductive run through the Raid last night. It took over two hours because three guys on the team had never done it before. Plus two were level 27 I think.

Anyway, we completed the whole thing and all I got was Shards and Chatterwhite. Aaaaargh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,820 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Anybody want to do the normal raid on Xbox one ?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,969 ✭✭✭AbusesToilets

So what's the plan for tuesday? Are lads looking to run the new raid right off the bat or waiting a bit?

So what's the plan for tuesday? Are lads looking to run the new raid right off the bat or waiting a bit?

If we have enough players, I'm gonna run it right off the bat at 9am GMT, 2am PST

• Registered Users Posts: 45,055 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Finally got the hard raid done. Couple of right arses in the group. Your stereo typical American teenage tea baggers.

Only thing of use from it was if got the raid helm. Need to level that and an exotic chest and both titans will be level 30.

Still want the vex gun though!

I'm not in a rush for it. Is the next DLC in May? So that gives me 5 months to get to level 32.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,994 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

finally hit my limit at level 29. I could probably get halfway to 30 but im going to hold onto the ascendant shards for when I get the right pair of boots.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Still trying to get to lvl 30 , need head piece and/or arm piece.

Then when i get to 30 i should be good to go for the new raid

• Registered Users Posts: 45,055 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Can't get psn messages to load at all. Not on IPAs, phone or ps4. Absolute joke of a service. It's a disgrace it is not fixed by Sony, how can they consider it fit for any purpose?

Can't get psn messages to load at all. Not on IPAs, phone or ps4. Absolute joke of a service. It's a disgrace it is not fixed by Sony, how can they consider it fit for any purpose?

I don't understand it at all. Messages work perfectly on PS3 and VITA. Why not the PS4?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Anybody want to do the normal raid on Xbox one ?

Had a reasonably good game with emmetkennedy & The Bag, hampered somewhat by a few of using our underskilled and undergeared alts. Cheers lads

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement