Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Had Travellers at my Door Tonight Looking for a Hand-Out

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭spank_inferno

zenno wrote: »
    You just encountered a bad apple as most of us do now and again.

It must be incredible odds, all I ever encounter are these "Bad Apples".

I blame the orchard.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,109 ✭✭✭Cavehill Red

It must be incredible odds, all I ever encounter are these "Bad Apples".

I blame the orchard.

Funny how that poster went off on a total fantasy about my experiences that derived entirely from their own imagination rather than any reality of mine.
    This tends to be how a small cohort of people respond in relation to travellers - with fantastical imaginings of their own invention that seek to explain away endemic anti-social behaviour as the bigoted perception of others.
    Stats don't lie - Travellers are 16 times more likely to be in Mountjoy than the rest of us for a reason.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭spank_inferno

Travellers are 16 times more likely to be in Mountjoy than the rest of us for a reason.

Culture?

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

worst people on earth.

steal, assault, fraud, wreck everything.

biggest waste of mon ey.

problem is only going to get worse as inbreeding continues. thats not a random accusation, ive seen many cases of travellers marrying their cousins

Real nice lads, real nice.

• Advertisement

I'm guessing there was 3 at the door and 1 peeking in the side window.
    Offy wrote: »
    Prob checking out your house to rob it.
    Stolen.
    OP, put a sign on your door reading "jobs available, apply within". That should scare them off.
    pikeys are all the same, SCUM
    narddog wrote: »
    Next time that crowd knocks on your door, and you want them to just **** off, toss a bar of soap and a job application form at them. That'll have 'em heading for the hills.
    Lima Golf wrote: »
    Travellers are leeches on society. They amount of time, money and resources wasted on them in the form of social welfare, ambulances, hospital stays, Garda time, courts services, free legal aid, prisons overcrowded etc etc. the list is endless. All the while they contribute nothing to society. But sure isn't that part of their culture...

You can say Im stereotyping and being narrow minded but talking from experience, I have met a fair few in my time and I have yet to meet a decent one...
    Hope you told the dirty gypos to Fuck Off outta it.
    My family and I barely have a pot to piss in nor a place to throw it out at this stage and we still get dirty gypsies calling here once a quarter telling us they're getting married and have we a few bob to give them. Me auld lad told em to clear off last time around October and the tossers threw a ****ing lighted firework in through the letterbox. a right proper shootey one it was too. a super sonic boom. lucky no one was injured. have absolutely no time for those dirty shower after that.
    worst people on earth.

steal, assault, fraud, wreck everything.

biggest waste of mon ey.

problem is only going to get worse as inbreeding continues. thats not a random accusation, ive seen many cases of travellers marrying their cousins

All banned.

From the charter:
    Zero tolerance will be shown to posts containing racism or discrimination. This includes the travelling community. Please do not use this forum to incite hatred.
    According to the United Nations conventions, there is no distinction between the term racial discrimination and ethnic discrimination.
    An ethnic group is a group of humans whose members identify with each other, through a common heritage that is real or assumed. This shared heritage may be based upon putative common ancestry, history, kinship, religion, language, shared territory, nationality or physical appearance. Members of an ethnic group are conscious of belonging to an ethnic group; moreover ethnic identity is further marked by the recognition from others of a group's distinctiveness

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement