Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grandouet

Options
1151617181921»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

This thread is quality :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

SRFC wrote: »
    How am I talking through my hole? Hurricane fly absolutely destroyed him,couldnt even lead him until the last hurdle ruby was in front 2 furlongs too soon,

Sure ROR barely beat Zarkandar and Countrywide flame,two absolute slowboats but sure blame the blinkers on that.

What planet are you on.

Ruby said the whole way round he wasn't confident and he was off the bridle halfway round because he couldn't go the gallop with these "slowboats".

At times I feel sorry for you on here but then you come out and just be a douchebag again in a thread and I just want you to disappear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,669 ✭✭✭Colonel Sanders

mdwexford wrote: »
    At times I feel sorry for you on here but then you come out and just be a douchebag again in a thread and I just want you to disappear.

I took him off ignore before Cheltenham in case Simonsig won, he's just gone back on.

It's a toss up, read his posts to get the odd petty laugh or ignore them all & save yourself the odd smack of your head against the wall. The latter has won through after this thread.

You won't get his "info" or his extensive knowledge of "the game" but that's a price you have to pay

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭wesleysniper38

aidankkk wrote: »
    This is a long Tread for a horse that has basically done nothing much of note yet...;)

All this bull**** about Hurricane Fly was/wasnt fit 2012, i mean who really gives a ****, he won 2 Champions well along with huge amount of grade 1's. They tried in vain to run the ****e out of him this year and it didnt work. Its pretty clear that Fly and ROR are 1/2.

Any other talk is just ****e talk.

Now close the tread and talk about future racing instead of analysing the past. (mostly badly):D

Couldn't agree more.....but part of me's enjoying the banter!
    Nah, you're right close it up ta fook and lets talk future..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,354 ✭✭✭Morgans

i personally cant believe the simonsig thread didnt get bumped.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,873 ✭✭✭RichieLawlor

Morgans wrote: »

He only layed it to lose 7 euro

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭SRFC

Bumped it myself,horse was butchered to beat bailygreen didnt exactly set the world on fire wow 4/7 winner butchered to win not exactly worth discussing,over rated morning glory now apparantly he had a dirty scope :rolleyes:

We could all go bumping this and that and make ourselves look great tbh

Few small field races today did you dutch the rest of the field today richie :D

SRFC wrote:
    According to Leon Blanche '114 rated flat horse got "absolutely annihilated" by Simonsig last Saturday, he wouldn't be out of place in a champion hurdle''

ffs the hype has just got to a whole other level surely its only a case of going to the start with this flying machine more hype = shorter price to lay

Troll who doesnt know what bumped means.

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭hawkeyethenoo

Bumped it myself,horse was butchered to beat bailygreen didnt exactly set the world on fire wow 4/7 winner butchered to win not exactly worth discussing,over rated morning glory now apparantly he had a dirty scope :rolleyes:

We could all go bumping this and that and make ourselves look great tbh

Few small field races today did you dutch the rest of the field today richie :D

you said simonsig wouldnt win. he did win

ah sure wasnt hurricane fly butchered to beat peddlers cross wholl be running in hanicaps next year as you say yourself. and sure this year he beat ror whos champion hurdle win was a fluke and had no chance this year with 2 slowboats only a few lengths in behind zarkander and countrywide flame. and hurricane fly didnt even scope dirty! some tool that fly is there!

Troll who doesnt know what bumped means.

I'm convinced he is a troll

I'm simply of the opinion nobody could be that stupid

• Advertisement

you said simonsig wouldnt win. he did win

ah sure wasnt hurricane fly butchered to beat peddlers cross wholl be running in hanicaps next year as you say yourself. and sure this year he beat ror whos champion hurdle win was a fluke and had no chance this year with 2 slowboats only a few lengths in behind zarkander and countrywide flame. and hurricane fly didnt even scope dirty! some tool that fly is there!

Hurricane fly has won two champion hurdles 15 grade ones bloody right he's some machine,the greatest hurdler the best jockey ever to sit on a horse has ever ridde!

And I do know what bumped means ffs I posted in the simonsig thread so stop talking pony and turning this thread into a personal gang witch hunt @ me everyone trying to have a pop like I give a rats about an anonymous internet forum ffs we can bump plenty why dont ye remind people instead of me laying a 4/7 shot why dont you bump where I said Hurricane fly (3/1) was a certainty and tipped up Briar hill @25/1 and Solwhit ffs its easy to be selective.

Hurricane fly has won two champion hurdles 15 grade ones bloody right he's some machine,the greatest hurdler the best jockey ever to sit on a horse has ever ridde!

And I do know what bumped means ffs I posted in the simonsig thread so stop talking pony and turning this thread into a personal gang witch hunt @ me everyone trying to have a pop like I give a rats about an anonymous internet forum ffs we can bump plenty why dont ye remind people instead of me laying a 4/7 shot why dont you bump where I said Hurricane fly (3/1) was a certainty and tipped up Briar hill @25/1 and Solwhit ffs its easy to be selective.

Its clear that you care very much. You thought simonsig was a 7/1 shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Stewie Griffin

Gang witch hunt? I have visions of homie witches on street corners chilling with their low rider broomsticks....word up witches.

This thread is pure class. Going to the shop for popcorn...

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭hawkeyethenoo

istabraaq is the greatest hurdler. just because you are 12 and hurricane fly is the first decent hurdler you have seen doesnt make him the best.

I laid a 4/7 shot mate,to level stakes any horse ive put up on here you'd be well in front so dont worry about me laying an odds on shot ffs I made enough last week to lay one in every arkle i'll ever see and not go broke.

istabraaq is the greatest hurdler. just because you are 12 and hurricane fly is the first decent hurdler you have seen doesnt make him the best.

When did ruby ride istabraq imo?

Oh no you di-ent....

*wags finger and shakes head*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,564 ✭✭✭kiers47

the greatest hurdler
    This is purely your opinion. Facts state otherwise!
    Istabraq has won 3 champion hurdles and probably would have won 4!

Also said Simonsig was rated 148 over fences and that he wouldn't back him in a handicap off 148

All while he was rated 160

He'd never beaten a Grade 1 winner over hurdles

It wasn't liked he'd won 2 graded races over fences

I've no problem with someone being bullish about a horse as long there is a least a smidgen of logic to go with it. How can you take someone serious who simply rubbishes any contrary evidence with rubbish like "I'd beat him"
    tipped up Briar hill @25/1

Only saw this bit as it was quoted.

He actually said he was taking 25s as he'd be shorter on the day, he wasn't.......

In any case we all know the Clondaw Court injury rumours were nonsense, simply to allow connections to get a bigger price apparently. Straight from the "sources" in the stable that one was :rolleyes:

anyhow this thread probably should be locked now, maybe open again before Punchestown

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭Huntley

I'm perplexed as to why a moderator who is online and viewing the forum allows pages of off topic rubbish to continue.

kiers47 wrote: »

Can you not read either?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

This is great craic altogether.

Damn straight bro...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭droidman123

kiers47 wrote: »
    see you then, hattons grace,persian war,sir ken were no mean hurdlers either:)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Damn straight bro...

And who the **** are you? Lol

SRFC I can see why you think it's a witch hunt but you don't really help yourself mate. Keep fighting your corner though. I like your tenacity.

Thread should have been clamped long ago for what it's worth.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

So Grandouet eh? The fucker likes being on the floor doesn't he?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Huntley wrote: »
    I'm perplexed as to why a moderator who is online and viewing the forum allows pages of off topic rubbish to continue.

Viewing the forum but not this thread. Perhaps in future use the report post function.

Closing this shambles of a thread

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement